Informations About Supplements Toxicity/side Effects/overdosing/needed Co-factors

Parsifal

Hey guys,

I thought it might be a good idea to centralize information as some people are complaining about the lack of centralization here.

So the topic today would be vitamins/minerals and supplements:

- List their side-effects/toxicity (for example some people here say that folic acid might be toxic and that we should only take folates).
- Talk about maximum doses (some of us are taking large doses of B vitamins or K2/A for example and you can find vitamin E in a lot of supplements so does taking Estroban or eating large amounts of fruits/vegetables is a risk of OD?).
- Furthermore, when we are increasing our metabolism by taking for example thyroid or uncoupling substances like methylene blue/caffeine/vitamin A/K2, etc, it is very possible to become defficient in other vitamins so it would be nice to summarize everything about these issues in one post.

:hattip

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
There is a PHPBB wiki extension. Basically, it integrates with PHPBB and is really simple to use. The other wiki is not being used, I honestly think its too hard to use. Once you summarize your post, it would be awesome if you posted in the new wiki when I install it. :D I really think this new wiki will be a way to centralize the information like you say and make things easier for people who need to find what they need.

Might install it tonight and give it another test run and see if we can go live with it.

:hattip

orangedonkey

:1
I've been waiting for something like this. Would be good to post cheap/good brands too. This supplement list thread doesn't seem to be updated viewtopic.php?f=3&t=226
Also would be good to post supplements that can replace certain foods like eggshell calcium for the calcium from milk and foods/tools that can replace supplements like consuming caffeine and shining red light on your thyroid instead of taking thyroid supplements.

I think this would be a great help especially to regular people trying to fix their health.There is so many very clever science minded people here helping everyone which is greatly appreciated,but older people like me find it harder to get a handle on some things.I sometimes get confused by conflicting information for instanceI can't get a definitive answer on aspirin,K2, eg: does one affect the other ,can I take them together. Ive searched the forum but just got more confused. I really need both of these for my heart and need a bit of clarification.thanks

Just to say ,I take K2 and aspirin ,but about 8 hours between both,also is this correct ADKE work together better, More calcium than phosphate,--Vitamin d alone causes calcification. ,there's so much I don't know about cofactors.Could any one in the know make a list ,it would be so helpful to people like me ,and Im sure others would appreciate,( sorry that Im not the sharpest knife in the drawer) Help for the bewildered.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals