Information Overload

Amazoniac

For those (like me) that have been missing pboy here, I wondered about what he would say regarding excess information without pauses to create meaning and actual understanding. Just a bit of fun to keep the legend alive:

so yeah,, i was working on this health food store, and one day, when i got home....it was like this super spaced, serotonened out feeling. and i realized that because i try to keep myself constantly lubricated, i can get away with most problems when ***t hits the fan....people on my position would just keep stimulating themselves and keep coming up with this convoluted explanations and ridiculous things to reason why they health is succumbing, and getting worse and worsr. Its pretty much a diluted state when you just let things in without sorting and organizing stuff....for me its like, a sip of warm mlik, lay down a bit, and just sit with the silence man. but no..people keep obsessing with how they must cut their food, adn then eat the food in a rush instead of concentrating on the mastication process and sensing the whole thing. it took me a lot of courage to get out of taht state, because i used be like that..but yeah, i understand when someone does that sort of thing because ive been tehre. but nah, thanks.. i would rather comply with the pulse of life on earth and respect that, than try to fit in and beg for a bit of aprproval from society. to restore that state of proper tonicity people need a huge effort and go thruogh some pain at first..work on things from a true peat angle. the fact that we have so much info today makes it mandatory that we take some breaks to put order on thoughts....then get back ot the chaos and immerse yourself to learn in parctice. somepeople know all the metabolic pathways and what raises what and what not..lol. i mean, theres value in that but whats often missing is the meaning...like real understanding. peats diet is just what worked for him and people dont gte that no mattre how well you try to copy the man,, im ean he gives a great model for us to work with, but at the end of the day it comes down to experimenting and adjusting according to our reality

Blossom

Forum Supporter
For those (like me) that have been missing pboy here, I wondered about what he would say regarding excess information without pauses to create meaning and actual understanding. Just a bit of fun to keep the legend alive:

so yeah,, i was working on this health food store, and one day, when i got home....it was like this super spaced, serotonened out feeling. and i realized that because i try to keep myself constantly lubricated, i can get away with most problems when ***t hits the fan....people on my position would just keep stimulating themselves and keep coming up with this convoluted explanations and ridiculous things to reason why they health is succumbing, and getting worse and worsr. Its pretty much a diluted state when you just let things in without sorting and organizing stuff....for me its like, a sip of warm mlik, lay down a bit, and just sit with the silence man. but no..people keep obsessing with how they must cut their food, adn then eat the food in a rush instead of concentrating on the mastication process and sensing the whole thing. it took me a lot of courage to get out of taht state, because i used be like that..but yeah, i understand when someone does that sort of thing because ive been tehre. but nah, thanks.. i would rather comply with the pulse of life on earth and respect that, than try to fit in and beg for a bit of aprproval from society. to restore that state of proper tonicity people need a huge effort and go thruogh some pain at first..work on things from a true peat angle. the fact that we have so much info today makes it mandatory that we take some breaks to put order on thoughts....then get back ot the chaos and immerse yourself to learn in parctice. somepeople know all the metabolic pathways and what raises what and what not..lol. i mean, theres value in that but whats often missing is the meaning...like real understanding. peats diet is just what worked for him and people dont gte that no mattre how well you try to copy the man,, im ean he gives a great model for us to work with, but at the end of the day it comes down to experimenting and adjusting according to our reality
You're good. That's just like pboy.

Makrosky

hahaha Amazoniac I love your sense of humour.

PS. pboy grew wings after a heavy binge on sugar and liver and transmuted into pure light flying to another dimension.

pboy

hey no I'm good just been learning life as it progresses. Theres so much and everything is interconnected, of course as ive said before its kind of multiple feedback loops, IE, gut induced nitric oxide can contribute to mental or heart depression, where as mental or heart depression can make gut related nitric oxide occur more easily and/or linger. Boosts of energy can clear out a lot of gunk you maybe weren't quite aware of how bad it got and or make you feel refreshed, 'alive' again, and can last for a while. Myellination and structure and experience from going through many things with eyes open and experiencing them really build something kind of like a beyond what is normally thought of as the immune system' but a more complex internal whole body mind immune system based on experience, (ive come to realize nerves are like muscles and aid in 'controlling loose water' which seems to be a fundamental factor in neurotic or leaky nerves and therein bad signaling molecules and or hormones) but like with the post you put above, its very crucial to always be realistic (even if just to yourself) and be aware, present, pretty much all the time so as everything you go through is profound learning instead of just something that might have to be repeated, or re occur, or that you felt as 'random' or was simply 'circumstances of life' or even worse that you are but a victim to the situation and feel sorry for self in the kind of pacifying way. This takes a lot of will and courage and faith in heart a lot of times. Go for super juiced feelings, and whatever prevents, slows, interferes with that along the way, be it food, chemicals, people, situations in life, perspectives, lack of knowledge or skill, or whatever it is, seek to master an understanding of that by simply probing it and being aware along the way of shifts in feelings that occur as such, and or optimism, overall juice. I think, well pretty sure know, that there are so many things beyond what Peat talks about that are influences in life although I'm sure he's aware of a lot himself, but his overall 'model' gives a way of understanding or seeing easier what is doing what. Just being awake, aware, and optimistic, and on 'a path' or 'growing' all the time with belief in outcomes that are going to turn out to make sense and ultimately be righteous and or benevolent, is a good approach. Its interesting how ones 'karma' is often related to their physical being and situations they find themselves in in life, and yet also sometimes people might be moved around or end up in situations where they might not totally know why yet know it was how it kind of 'had to be' or was best at the time. The idea is always grow, be aware, never lose yourself, and keep aspiring

OP
Amazoniac

Amazoniac

hey no I'm good just been learning life as it progresses. Theres so much and everything is interconnected, of course as ive said before its kind of multiple feedback loops, IE, gut induced nitric oxide can contribute to mental or heart depression, where as mental or heart depression can make gut related nitric oxide occur more easily and/or linger. Boosts of energy can clear out a lot of gunk you maybe weren't quite aware of how bad it got and or make you feel refreshed, 'alive' again, and can last for a while. Myellination and structure and experience from going through many things with eyes open and experiencing them really build something kind of like a beyond what is normally thought of as the immune system' but a more complex internal whole body mind immune system based on experience, (ive come to realize nerves are like muscles and aid in 'controlling loose water' which seems to be a fundamental factor in neurotic or leaky nerves and therein bad signaling molecules and or hormones) but like with the post you put above, its very crucial to always be realistic (even if just to yourself) and be aware, present, pretty much all the time so as everything you go through is profound learning instead of just something that might have to be repeated, or re occur, or that you felt as 'random' or was simply 'circumstances of life' or even worse that you are but a victim to the situation and feel sorry for self in the kind of pacifying way. This takes a lot of will and courage and faith in heart a lot of times. Go for super juiced feelings, and whatever prevents, slows, interferes with that along the way, be it food, chemicals, people, situations in life, perspectives, lack of knowledge or skill, or whatever it is, seek to master an understanding of that by simply probing it and being aware along the way of shifts in feelings that occur as such, and or optimism, overall juice. I think, well pretty sure know, that there are so many things beyond what Peat talks about that are influences in life although I'm sure he's aware of a lot himself, but his overall 'model' gives a way of understanding or seeing easier what is doing what. Just being awake, aware, and optimistic, and on 'a path' or 'growing' all the time with belief in outcomes that are going to turn out to make sense and ultimately be righteous and or benevolent, is a good approach. Its interesting how ones 'karma' is often related to their physical being and situations they find themselves in in life, and yet also sometimes people might be moved around or end up in situations where they might not totally know why yet know it was how it kind of 'had to be' or was best at the time. The idea is always grow, be aware, never lose yourself, and keep aspiring
Dude, I really miss your posts.
Very few people are as sensitive and awake as you are.
No joke..

L

lollipop

This. Worth a reread.

Rafe

The communication of cell-intelligence is instantaneous, so, I'm just going to need some conditions for deep relaxation just to catch up from time to time. Words aren't the real carrier, so, the word-holidays just to touch, perceive, look into somebody's eyes & live now. It'd probably be euphoric if they were less adrenalized or serotonized. Forget the lsd (for now) it's a trip just to have a real encounter. "More euphoric."

"Controlling loose water." Ch. 1.

"Doped"?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals