How To Get Magic Poops?

anyfit

Yes, i know it is a bit of silly question but i believe that there is not many things that are more satisfying than a passing a clean stool that feels just good, and its so clean that you don't even need to wipe, you wipe and and its just perfectly clean.

The thing is that whenever this happens to me i also i feel like my health is also at a very good state, and i think there is some kind of correlation between your health state and how often you get magic poops.

So from your experience , what are the foods and activities that seem to trigger it for you , and what seems to do the opposite?

Sorry for the weird question :D

danielbb

Not sure why it so hard for so many of us to talk about these things but I started taking it seriously when I read Ray's writings about estrogen and how estrogen can leach into your system if peristalsis is slow. I like Greek yogurt and it seems to soften things and yet make things harder to clean up. I experimented and removed all fermented foods from my diet and now eat 1 raw carrot for lunch everyday and that pretty much righted the ship. I've lately been eating a honey crisp apple at night and things still have been magic. Based on anecdotal evidence of one, it seems that fermentation (possibly from eating fermented foods) somewhere in my bowels is what causes things to not be as clean.

baccheion

Fiber (psyllium?). Fat malabsorption can result in smelly greasy floating stools and excessive wiping.

Last edited:

Ras

In all memory of my life, I cannot recall ever passing a clean stool. Like Andy Dwyer, it was like wiping a marker. I can recall numerous times sitting on the sink and washing, only to find residue when wiping again. That all changed when I performed this experiment. For seventeen days, I consumed nothing but sugar water, sodium, vitamin c, potassium, and amino acid powders. After a few days, the stools became a ruddy liquid. And when it felt that I wasn't passing all of the waste, I began to force it, which gave me my first hemorrhoid.

When the diet ended, I began to eat the healthy diet I was eating before the experiment. The only change in my life was the experiment. And when it was finished, and the stools began again to come, I found them to be whole, neither hard nor soft, and when I wiped, there was all of my pooping dreams realized on the paper: nothing. God sent that diet to me, and it healed me altogether of that burden. And now, more than a month later, the stools and their wiping continue to be perfect.

The hemorrhoid was healed with cayenne pepper. These are the only two times in my life that I can recall true, complete healings, and I thank Jesus Christ for them.

rei

Another "miraculous" result from (modified) fasting.

Usually what is needed is only a 2 day fast. During the second day you will most probably pass loose or watery stool as the intestinal microbiome is being reset to what thrives on the intestinal secretions.

danielbb

Usually what is needed is only a 2 day fast. During the second day you will most probably pass loose or watery stool as the intestinal microbiome is being reset to what thrives on the intestinal secretions.
I've experienced similar things as well with fasting.

Taotatoes

I love me a good go in the morning, my day just isn't the same without it. I've had IBS-C since my teens, but came to realize it was mainly caused by my bowels simply not pulling enough water into themselves. Drinking enough fluids before I experience thirst and eating a lot of potassium and magnesium rich foods to balance my electrolytes has helped heaps. Dates, bran and or oats with citrus fruit at night before bed with a strong coffee in the morning are my go to foods if I flare (which is usually caused by combining fatty meat, proteins and cheese with hard to digest starches). I try to eat my most fibrous high volume meals before 7 pm so it fully digests and passes through while I'm at rest. I also take a high end magnesium supplement that has both glycinate, citrate and oxide in it. Not allowing stupid ***t to bother me has also improved my bowel function significantly, as stress definitely plays a key. I only experience issues here and there now.

aquaman

I mentioned in another post, but 3-400g of boiled potatoes per day is having this effect on me. I pre-book them, keep in fridge and re-cook in coconut oil to go with breakfast and lunch - so around 150/200g per meal. Note: 200g of cooked potatoes have around 35g carbs.

It has been a revelation. It has a similar effect to cascara, which I have now stopped.

I generally eat with a fruit too so get fructose to balance the starch, and with a protein

aquaman

In all memory of my life, I cannot recall ever passing a clean stool. Like Andy Dwyer, it was like wiping a marker. I can recall numerous times sitting on the sink and washing, only to find residue when wiping again. That all changed when I performed this experiment. For seventeen days, I consumed nothing but sugar water, sodium, vitamin c, potassium, and amino acid powders. After a few days, the stools became a ruddy liquid. And when it felt that I wasn't passing all of the waste, I began to force it, which gave me my first hemorrhoid.

How does your idea link to the article you posted? Can't find any details linking what you did to the diet in that study

Ras

How does your idea link to the article you posted? Can't find any details linking what you did to the diet in that study
How could you not see it? In the study posted, the rodents ate a diet of carbohydrates and fats and proteins, except it was devoid of leucine. I ate a diet of carbohydrates and amino acids, but devoid of leucine. My version differed in that I ate no fat and took in no micronutrients (save sodium, Vitamin C, and potassium), while they did.

Ras

Is that directed at me? If so, why did I not get identical results when I did a water fast for two weeks?

rei

what does water fast even mean? I hear it most often with woowoo people with spiritual beliefs. If you really mean nothing but water for 2 weeks then i think you have the answer. When i talk about fasting i simply mean so little calories that the body stays in base metabolic state. Black coffee for instance is very beneficial during fasting. And of course all the vitamins and minerals etc that "water fasting" excludes.

aquaman

How could you not see it? In the study posted, the rodents ate a diet of carbohydrates and fats and proteins, except it was devoid of leucine. I ate a diet of carbohydrates and amino acids, but devoid of leucine. My version differed in that I ate no fat and took in no micronutrients (save sodium, Vitamin C, and potassium), while they did.

Well, because all it said was that they have a normal diet minus leucine. I was just asking how you jumped to no micronutrients, no fat and only sugar water and amino acids :)

If it worked, great. Did you see other effects, like the adipose fat reduction? Thanks

When the diet ended, I began to eat the healthy diet I was eating before the experiment. The only change in my life was the experiment. And when it was finished, and the stools began again to come, I found them to be whole, neither hard nor soft, and when I wiped, there was all of my pooping dreams realized on the paper: nothing. God sent that diet to me, and it healed me altogether of that burden. And now, more than a month later, the stools and their wiping continue to be perfect.

The hemorrhoid was healed with cayenne pepper. These are the only two times in my life that I can recall true, complete healings, and I thank Jesus Christ for them.

Did you take the cayenne orally or apply it topically

Ulysses

After having my gut ruined by months of multiple antibiotic courses a few years ago, I tried everything under the sun to heal it, including extended water fasting. Most of it didn’t work, but one thing really did.

The best bowel function of my life, by far, came during the few weeks when I was experimenting with Tim Steele’s potato hack (eating absolutely nothing but white potatoes, boiled with a “stone” in the center, ad libitum). Good volume, perfect consistency, not too hard, not too soft, never had to strain, never had constipation, never had any residue left after wiping (usually, I wouldn’t have even needed to wipe). Having a BM was so regular and enjoyable that I actually looked forward to it.

Nowadays I do a modified version of intermittent fasting, where I consume only fluids until lunch (coffee is taken with plenty of milk). I find this gives me the upside of fasting without the downsides. Bowel movements aren’t perfect but they’re definitely better than normal.

The last thing I’d say is look into getting a squatty potty. They really do work.

Last edited:

aquaman

The best bowel function of my life, by far, came during the few weeks when I was experimenting with Tim Steele’s potato hack (eating absolutely nothing but white potatoes, boiled with a “stone” in the center, ad libitum). Good volume, perfect consistency, not too hard, not too soft, never had to strain, never had constipation, never had any residue left after wiping (usually, I wouldn’t have even needed to wipe). Having a BM was so regular and enjoyable that I actually looked forward to it.

potatoes (with other food) are having the same effect on me now

Ras

Did you take the cayenne orally or apply it topically
Orally, using size 0 pills that I made with 40,000 HU cayenne pepper that I bought at my grocery store. I began with two pills a day, noticed remarkable reduction at six pills a day, and complete healing at eight pills a day (which is about two grams, pills included).

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals