Reactions from users to the same issue

narouz

Peata said:
Mine is probably: "I had this same issue and tried this, this, and this supplement and had this horrible reaction blah blah blah, bloated up. I'm typing this full page report to get Haidut's opinion. The most frustrating thing is, no weight loss at all... I still can't lose even one pound."

That was funny, Peata. :lol:

tara

Charlie said:
Suikerbuik said:
Haha lol, I'd go with amazoniac, probably gut infection :P

I also miss something like, "You're too low on calories, you can't feel well"

+1 :yeahthat

:mrgreen:
:lol:
That looks like mine. :lol:

tara

Amazoniac said:
The typical reaction from members to a random issue:
Yesterday my wife and I had an argument. Today I woke up with my left ear aching. What is it?

Undereating can make you hangry. Are you getting all your nutrients needs met, including calories?

How's your breathing? Did you try taping your mouth at night?

:lol:

Blossom

Forum Supporter
My reply would go something like this:

The problem probably stems from some inappropriate 'medical care' you were subjected to over a decade ago. Even driving by a hospital or watching a pharma add on T.V. could send you spiralling down into a state of learned helplessness and raise your stress hormones.

Avoid the medical system and over time you might just grow large breasts and new sprouts of hair all over your head.

Jennifer

Blossom said:
Avoid the medical system and over time you might just grow large breasts
Mercy me! That explains why I felt the girls retreat inward every time I stepped foot in a doctor's office or the hospital. Hmm...I think I found a use for that helium. Pop those babies right back out like airbags! I love doctoring myself! Self-improvement is so fulfilling. :D

Giraffe

Amazoniac said:
post 80167 The typical reaction from members to a random issue:
Yesterday my wife and I had an argument. Today I woke up with my left ear aching. What is it?
Could it be something with your posture? Don't skip breakfast! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals