Three Generations of Lies vs Critical Thinking. Need Your Input.

wzuo

"man has dominion over all other non-human beings on earth"
BTW I hope you all understand that even if it means that you have complete control over all things on Earth, you can do everything you want to do with it. We are here to take care of this world and materialize our thoughts for a good cause. A good gardener is the one that makes beautiful garden even if he could ruin that place with a excavator. Just exactly like God has complete control over us, it doesn't mean that He is going to violate our freedom or do something to hurt us.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Yes it does help partially, i do not know the biblical wordview, why are you evil if you do not act evil ?
My flesh is evil
Meaning the part of me that makes me human

But we are made in the image of God
And i am “good” because God is Good
I have a God conscious

Im sorry im not explaining this well

Im so tired!

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Take care of yourself my dear. I gather from your signature you are Christian?

It might have to be that at some point you allow your “tossed” daughter to live out life on her own terms and learn life’s lessons the hard way. The best you can do is live an exemplary, Christlike life to sow the seeds of faith into your daughters.

Do not forget the parable of the Prodigal Son.

If we did not have the flesh to tempt us and the freedom to stray from God then what would else would make us run back to Jesus, crying and begging for forgiveness?

If your insomnia is really bad I would recommend some cyproheptadine. In the past I have been an insomniac (during 2 years) and cyproheptadine is a fantastic emergency sleep aid. The only downside is that it’s a struggle to wake up in the mornings.

I would say the same to you. I’m barely 20 and am intimately familiar with the degeneracy and insanity that is brewing within young generations. I have seen some ***t; this whole “woke” movement is just the tip of the iceberg. It would not be possible without the organisation and operations of powers unseen…
Thx for this

OP
Peatful

Peatful

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Sorry to put it bluntly but I homeschooled my daughters for ten years at the end of a small valley in the French Alps and they still believe all the ***t listed above.
Thx for this

This actually helps with perspective

BRMarshall

As this is the Ray Peat forum, and Ray was an educator, I think that his work provides important perspective on the issue of education.
One thing, and I think it is very important is that children develop habits and perspectives that create an immunity against learned helplessness, that then sets people vulnerable to that which takes them further away from their true nature and susceptible to "Academic Authorities" which can also be religious authorities or other secular authorities...Remember that Ray was influenced by the William Blake, the visionary poet and visual artist, who was not a person that retreated into fundamentalism, but demonstrated a prophetic exuberance...

Anyways here is Ray's essay

OP
Peatful

Peatful

As this is the Ray Peat forum, and Ray was an educator, I think that his work provides important perspective on the issue of education.
One thing, and I think it is very important is that children develop habits and perspectives that create an immunity against learned helplessness, that then sets people vulnerable to that which takes them further away from their true nature and susceptible to "Academic Authorities" which can also be religious authorities or other secular authorities...Remember that Ray was influenced by the William Blake, the visionary poet and visual artist, who was not a person that retreated into fundamentalism, but demonstrated a prophetic exuberance...

Anyways here is Ray's essay

During lockdown i called into Danny’s show when Ray was taking questions.
It was in regards to one of my girls really struggling with online learning and her fading away….
Ray almost didn’t let me or Danny finish the inquiry.
He spoke with simplicity and authority.
I held onto those words during such a dark time for my girls.
And of course
He was right.

Thanks for the link above.

BRMarshall

During lockdown i called into Danny’s show when Ray was taking questions.
It was in regards to one of my girls really struggling with online learning and her fading away….
Ray almost didn’t let me or Danny finish the inquiry.
He spoke with simplicity and authority.
I held onto those words during such a dark time for my girls.
And of course
He was right.

Thanks for the link above.
Thanks! I am really glad that Ray helped. Maybe you can find which episode that was.

tasfarelel

Some more points/lies to add to your list:

Lifesciences:
-the accepted knowledge about what viruses are (while they may be part of our biology and act as messengers)
-all the recommendations to fill yourself with microbiota for a "healthy gut" (while endotoxins are rarely addressed)
-estrogen is good for you, and if you are a woman, estrogen replacement therapy will be beneficial (anecdotally, as a guy, I've been living since >2 years with estrogen crushed to zero using DHT for this purpose with aromasin on top, and never felt better. But I don't recommend this, it's my own life experiment)

Physics:
-redshift equals distance with all implications if we ever accept that it's not true = no dark matter, dark energy, no black holes (start with Atlas of Peculiar Galaxies by Halton Arp)
-we have recently observed filaments of dark matter between galaxies
-we have recorded gravitation waves, and gravitation is the dominant force in the formation of the universe (start with the galactic filaments as described my main stream science and over to plasma and electricity in space)
-electricity can only be harnessed as we do nowadays

History
-oldest civilisations are 7500 BCE – 5700 BCE
-there is no reason to question all history before 1500

Last edited:

sunny

Realization that the media serves to push a narrative, not to inform us. Anything they are pushing should immediately set off alarm bells and activate your inner self knowledge.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Thanks! I am really glad that Ray helped. Maybe you can find which episode that was.
I looked briefly but it didn’t pop up easily

So if I find more time
I’ll post when found

Georgi was on the video too
So it was all three of them
About three years ago now right? 2.5?

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Some more points/lies to add to your list:

Lifesciences:
-the accepted knowledge about what viruses are (while they may be part of our biology and act as messengers)
-all the recommendations to fill yourself with microbiota for a "healthy gut" (while endotoxins are rarely addressed)
-estrogen is good for you, and if you are a woman, estrogen replacement therapy will be beneficial (anecdotally, as a guy, I've been living since >2 years with estrogen crushed to zero using DHT for this purpose with aromasin on top, and never felt better. But I don't recommend this, it's my own life experiment)

Physics:
-redshift equals distance with all implications if we ever accept that it's not true = no dark matter, dark energy, no black holes (start with Atlas of Peculiar Galaxies by Halton Arp)
-we have recently observed filaments of dark matter between galaxies
-we have recorded gravitation waves, and gravitation is the dominant force in the formation of the universe (start with the galactic filaments as described my main stream science and over to plasma and electricity in space)
-electricity can only be harnessed as we do nowadays

History
-oldest civilisations are 7500 BCE – 5700 BCE
-there is no reason to question all history before 1500
Thank you

OP
Peatful

Peatful

Realization that the media serves to push a narrative, not to inform us. Anything they are pushing should immediately set off alarm bells and activate your inner self knowledge.
The media is such a force for them

Not TV news of course
But Tiktok
A terrible drug
Quick hit and full of pleasure and lies

AlaskaJono

Yes, we have all been indoctrinated to a greater or lesser degree, and so we need to apply discrimination to get ourselves more free. I do not have kids, but have some kids in my life. And adult aged kids too. :): With all the current media inputs, kids (and people too) need to learn that even if they do not see any evidence of it, MOST DEFinitely their DATA sets are being saved and stored and used/sold by Google/Twitter/Alphabet agencies, etc.. . Ultimately this info is used against us, not to find the cure for diabetes, etc.. I would say that a critical thinking skillset is A-Number One priority to instill in your children's heart and brain. If some vid or App or website is becoming their SOMA, tell them that it will extract their souls from them! For example, this was known when I was a kid : "At first, many Native Americans were wary of having their photographs taken and often refused. They believed that the process could steal a person's soul and disrespected the spiritual world."
Or if that is too scary, then let them know that they - their persons and their data - is valuable and it will be sold to the highest bidder (over and over again) so that the government or Corporation can manipulate them completely, without their know of it! "You" become the product.

"The medium is the message." - Marshall McLuhan

David PS

Fluoride is good for your teeth.

Lydie Baillie

I know
I know

One is fine
The other has been tossed

But they are a team
I’d have to pull both if i pulled the one

Watching closely

It’s actually worse than you think btw

Im up at nights bad
For me, keeping me up at night. would be the sign to pull them out Homeschooling is not really about removing bad learning environments, it's about taking back so many wasted hours of the day to spend fruitfully, to discover and nurture the unique gifts a child is born with and creating that unbreakable bond of family that will anchor them for life.

OP
Peatful

Peatful

critical thinking skillset is A-Number One priority
Absolutely
many Native Americans were wary of having their photographs taken and often refused. They believed that the process could steal a person's soul and disrespected the spiritual world."
This struck me

For me, keeping me up at night. would be the sign to pull them out Homeschooling is not really about removing bad learning environments, it's about taking back so many wasted hours of the day to spend fruitfully, to discover and nurture the unique gifts a child is born with and creating that unbreakable bond of family that will anchor them for life.
I appreciate your directness and your definition of homeschooling

School is around mid tier of my worries

I should add i “homeschooled” of sorts during lockdown
So i do have some frame of reference generally speaking

Up at nights is about a culmination of it ALL

Friendships
Values of said friends families (this may be near the top of my concerns)
Screen time
Entertainment
Emotions
Visual messages
And then the world that you and i are navigating ourselves (lgtbq; DEI; trans; satanism; occult shtt)
And all the lies listed above

A lot of my “stress” is walking this road alone
Surrounded by hundred’s of family and friends
But feel like im in a wilderness at times
I appreciate the space just to fellowship with like minded people

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals