Reactions from users to the same issue

Amazoniac

The typical reaction from members to a random issue:
Yesterday my wife and I had an argument. Today I woke up with my left ear aching. What is it?

amazoniac:
Obviously a gut infection.

Such_:
Poisoning from the endotoxins of too much white rice :lol:

haidut:
Well, to simplify, you have 614.5nmol/L of adrenalin circulating along with 605.15nmol/L of cortisol, they accumulated in your left ear because an exposure to EMF when you talked on the phone to relief with your friend yesterday. You should take 15.35mg of Cyproheptadine a day and work your way up accordingly.

RPDiciple:
This ***t ******* pisses me off. Are you retarded? Your question had been answered a thousand times before in this forum and you are too lazy to even type in the search engine.

uuy8778yyi:
yeah
you should take fish oil,
peanut butter
green vegetable juices
avoid fructose
drink a lot of water...

cantstoppeating:
According to your history, you've been wondering about this issue for over a year. Stop whining and go take a bloodwork.

narouz:
But is the pain Peaty or non-Peaty?

marcar:
Whatever. But here are my :2cents . You can keep them.

Charlie:
+1 :yeahthat

Jennifer:
Oh dear, I feel for you. I used to feel that before the 3+ years of antibiotic that I took to get rid of some infections.

pboy:
well....as a society we rely on others as a mean to compensate for our lack of indepence....which is probably a result of accumulative damage caused by an excess of stress hormones. i mean, you could be eating the ideal diet and have an awesome lifestyle but you could be sabotaging yourself by keeping this hormones up.
if you don't believe, try to stay awake for 48 hours and report back how well you feel after that.
it's that constant numbed state that our society forces us to stay in. you have to face the discomfort and not avoid it... find the best strategy and work on it. if you run away from it, it grows bigger than it actually is and takes you over, and it'll keep you traped in this cycle forever...here in heaven we are able to access all perspectives of the problems, i'm giving you the answer, be grateful.lol

Suikerbuik

Haha lol, I'd go with amazoniac, probably gut infection :P

I also miss something like, "You're too low on calories, you can't feel well"

Jennifer

Haha! It's like a RP forum's comedy roast.

Hmm...I need to come up with a new response. Oh I know! I'll use "Mercy me! I use to feel like that before I realized I had a cow's milk allergy." :P

Hey, narouz! You want to swap responses with me? I could take the reins on getting every member on the forum to acknowledge that there is a "Ray Peat diet" and it doesn't include starch! :lol:

pboy

definitely uuuyyii has the answer

but also white rice to that

on a real note though, like Peat said, and been huge on my journey, is that...the patient often knows whats wrong with them. Like if you really recalled ...what might've seemed a little off the day before, connect potential dots

narouz

Jennifer said:
Hey, narouz! You want to swap responses with me? I could take the reins on getting every member on the forum to acknowledge that there is a "Ray Peat diet" and it doesn't include starch! :lol:

You've been eating like a linebacker.
You ain't no fool for starch.
Yep, Jennifer...I think you got the makings of a fine Fuzzy Mysticism Buster!
Go ye forth and bring light unto the forum!!

Jennifer

narouz said:
Jennifer said:

You've been eating like a linebacker.
You ain't no fool for starch.
Yep, Jennifer...I think you got the makings of a fine Fuzzy Mysticism Buster!
Go ye forth and bring light unto the forum!!
LOL I shall fight the good fight and make you proud, narouz!

OP
Amazoniac

Amazoniac

Jennifer said:

Hmm...I need to come up with a new response. Oh I know! I'll use "Mercy me! I use to feel like that before I realized I had a cow's milk allergy." :P

I was worried that you could take it the wrong way. Especially you, for being so kind to everyone. Woman are harder to figure (haha) but thankfully you didn't take it the wrong way!
I would feel like an ***hole!

OP
Amazoniac

Amazoniac

pboy said:
definitely uuuyyii has the answer

but also white rice to that

on a real note though, like Peat said, and been huge on my journey, is that...the patient often knows whats wrong with them. Like if you really recalled ...what might've seemed a little off the day before, connect potential dots

Thank you for blessing this thread..

Peata

The typical reaction from members to a random issue:
Yesterday my wife and I had an argument. Today I woke up with my left ear aching. What is it?

Mine is probably: "I had this same issue and tried this, this, and this supplement and had this horrible reaction blah blah blah, bloated up. I'm typing this full page report to get Haidut's opinion. The most frustrating thing is, no weight loss at all... I still can't lose even one pound."

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Suikerbuik said:
Haha lol, I'd go with amazoniac, probably gut infection :P

I also miss something like, "You're too low on calories, you can't feel well"

+1 :yeahthat

:mrgreen:

:mrgreen: Yeah we got inside jokes, it's a matter of time until we have "Post a picture of your ride / Rate my abs" thread and a "flame section".

pboy said:

LOL I can tell you were tempted to write a super long post :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Jennifer

Amazoniac said:
Jennifer said:

I was worried that you could take it the wrong way. Especially you, for being so kind to everyone. Woman are harder to figure (haha) but thankfully you didn't take it the wrong way!
I would feel like an ***hole!
No worries, Amazoniac! It's all good! :) I have no problem laughing at myself. Personally, I shouldn't be allowed to roam outside my recovery log. Hehe!

pboy

lol such I actually did, then I deleted it and posted that! I cant help it...it would have just confirmed what amazoniac said about me lol

Jennifer

Such_Saturation said:
:mrgreen: Yeah we got inside jokes, it's a matter of time until we have "Post a picture of your ride / Rate my abs" thread and a "flame section".
Well, I'm game! Here's a picture of my ride. I never leave the safety of my bubble. :mrgreen:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    61.7 KB · Views: 866
OP
Amazoniac

Amazoniac

Jennifer said:
Such_Saturation said:
Well, I'm game! Here's a picture of my ride. I never leave the safety of my bubble. :mrgreen:

There was a second part that I decided to edit and take it off because I was worried that the clown inside was pushing too far, and you'll never know the mood of who's reading:

"For that, I suggest you follow my current diet, which consists of:
Breakfast - 3 Homemade Reese's peanut butter cups
Snack - 1 Homemade Reese's peanut butter cup
Lunch - 3 Homemade Reese's peanut butter cups
Dinner - 3 Homemade Reese's peanut butter cups

*My homemade recipe excludes:
SUGAR; COCOA BUTTER; CHOCOLATE; MILK FAT; SOY LECITHIN; PGPR, EMULSIFIER); PEANUTS; SUGAR; DEXTROSE; SALT; TBHQ (PRESERVATIVE)

https://www.thehersheycompany.com/brand ... px?cat=cat"

Yeah, I'd eat that.

What would happen if it somehow became filled with helium?

Jennifer

Amazoniac said:
There was a second part that I decided to edit and take it off because I was worried that the clown inside was pushing too far, and you'll never know the mood of who's reading:

"For that, I suggest you follow my current diet, which consists of:
Breakfast - 3 Homemade Reese's peanut butter cups
Lunch - 3 Homemade Reese's peanut butter cups
Dinner - 3 Homemade Reese's peanut butter cups

*My homemade recipe excludes:
SUGAR; COCOA BUTTER; CHOCOLATE; MILK FAT; SOY LECITHIN; PGPR, EMULSIFIER); PEANUTS; SUGAR; DEXTROSE; SALT; TBHQ (PRESERVATIVE)

https://www.thehersheycompany.com/brand ... px?cat=cat"
Hehe! I love my Wonka diet, complete with my Wonka's Everlasting Gobstopper car. It's a sweet ride! Just don't tell the Nestlé's company I've been cheating on them with my Reese's addiction. And nice touch with the "homemade" copycat recipe! Just to clarify one thing, though...that's "homemade Reese's Big Cup peanut butter cups" since I have the appetite of a linebacker. ;)

Jennifer

Such_Saturation said:
Yeah, I'd eat that.

What would happen if it somehow became filled with helium?
Fun times ahead? :lol:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals