How To Get Magic Poops?

Ras

Well, because all it said was that they have a normal diet minus leucine. I was just asking how you jumped to no micronutrients, no fat and only sugar water and amino acids :)

If it worked, great. Did you see other effects, like the adipose fat reduction? Thanks
I see.

I couldn't conceive of a realistic way to supplement fat without trying to swallow oil of some kind (something I've done before and abhor). I couldn't trust that a pill would not have aminos, and therefore some amount of leucine, and I saw it as an opportunity to expel and not consume undesirable fatty acids.

Concerning micronutrients:

I saw the experiment as a chance to get balanced. I didn't know if my system was burdened with copper, manganese, or any other nutrient, so I thought that fasting myself of them would give my body time to adjust, as it is reported to do during a water fast. By the last few days, I noticed the skin on my knees becoming obviously dry, whereas they never were before; they have since healed all to.

Concerning other effects:

I lost enough size that my pants no longer fit. Many co-workers asked about the marked weight loss in my face. Much of the loss was surely water, but I did lose an appreciable amount of fat that has remained absent this many weeks hence. Seventeen rodent days is not seventeen human days, but there was a goodly amount of fat loss. Besides fat loss and the cleaner wipes, I noticed no other effects.

I took, for the first eight days, eighty-three grams of powder a day; this was difficult. On the eighth day, I mathed the remainder of powder and dropped my daily intake to sixty grams, because taking eighty-three grams of powder each day was a chore, and because I originally made up enough powder for fourteen days of eighty-three grams each day. Sixty grams was okay. I made up sweetwater with about 300 to 350 grams of sugar, Na and K to taste, and a couple grams of vitamin C. Almost all amino acids came from Pure Bulk; I had to get a few from Bulk Nutrition. I mixed them thus:

Glutamic acid - 7 g
Aspartic acid - 7 g
Lysine - 6 g
Arginine - 6 g
Alanine - 6 g
Valine - 6 g
Serine - 5 g
Phenylalanine - 4 g
Isoleucine - 4 g
Glycine - 7 g
Threonine - 4 g
Proline - 5 g
Tyrosine - 4 g
Histidine - 4 g
Methionine - 2 g
Cysteine - 4 g
Tryptophan - 2 g
Sum - 83 g

Orally, using size 0 pills that I made with 40,000 HU cayenne pepper that I bought at my grocery store. I began with two pills a day, noticed remarkable reduction at six pills a day, and complete healing at eight pills a day (which is about two grams, pills included).

thank you

JustAGuy

Some great ideas here, thank you everyone!

Just a quick question, are people using potatoes with or without the skin? And how thoroughly do you prepare them?

SOMO

After having my gut ruined by months of multiple antibiotic courses a few years ago, I tried everything under the sun to heal it, including extended water fasting. Most of it didn’t work, but one thing really did.

The best bowel function of my life, by far, came during the few weeks when I was experimenting with Tim Steele’s potato hack (eating absolutely nothing but white potatoes, boiled with a “stone” in the center, ad libitum). Good volume, perfect consistency, not too hard, not too soft, never had to strain, never had constipation, never had any residue left after wiping (usually, I wouldn’t have even needed to wipe). Having a BM was so regular and enjoyable that I actually looked forward to it.

Nowadays I do a modified version of intermittent fasting, where I consume only fluids until lunch (coffee is taken with plenty of milk). I find this gives me the upside of fasting without the downsides. Bowel movements aren’t perfect but they’re definitely better than normal.

The last thing I’d say is look into getting a squatty potty. They really do work.

+1 for Potatoes.

I'm one of those that actually benefited from Raw Potato Starch powder (weight loss and good bowel movements.)

Some great ideas here, thank you everyone!

Just a quick question, are people using potatoes with or without the skin? And how thoroughly do you prepare them?

Green potatoes or potatoes that have begun to sprout are toxic. Sometimes it's hard to see the green under the skin unless you peel the potato.

If I have fresh potatoes, I keep the skin on because it tastes great and I think the skin is mostly "insoluble" fiber.
If the potatoes are old, I will usually peel them to be safe.

Lynne

I peel them (apparently most of the solanine is in the skin) then cut in 1/2 or 1/4 (dep on size) and boil for 50-60mins (as per RP & Danny Roddy rec), then mash with butter and salt.

Old Irenaeus

I'm reading a novel published this year by Jordan Castro called The Novelist. It has a most delightful monologue on this topic on pages 60-61 of the book. Recommended.