Low Toxin Lifestyle If Your Guru is Not Living to at Least 100 Years Old, They are Doing it Wrong

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
It is Written that we can live to be 120 years old. So if you guru is dying of a stroke, heart attack or some other natural cause under 100 years old then something is wrong with their advice if they followed the lifestyle they preached. It should probably be closer to 110 years old but I am being generous here.

nomoreketones

It is Written that we can live to be 120 years old. So if you guru is dying of a stroke, heart attack or some other natural cause under 100 years old then something is wrong with their advice if they followed the lifestyle they preached. It should probably be closer to 110 years old but I am being generous here.
Some gurus are worse than others.

I think it is impossible for a guru to help everyone because the processes and pathways in the human body are so intricate and not yet fully understood by the medical and scientific community.

For me, a good guru is one who admits that we have a lot to learn and is doing his/her best to navigate all the complexities and wonders of the human body. Also a good guru will change his/her views from time to time as new discoveries are made.

At this point in time I believe every guru is wrong about something.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
I think it is impossible for a guru to help everyone because the processes and pathways in the human body are so intricate and not yet fully understood by the medical and scientific community.
No its not. The new paradigm simplifies and fixes everything. No need to complicate things anymore. Those days are over.

High_Prob

Then again, if they only started applying their advice later in life but still managed to live until 80 something…that’s impressive, especially when they were consuming super ‘toxic’ substances (liver, carrots), you would have expected them to die much sooner.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Then again, if they only started applying their advice later in life but still managed to live until 80 something…that’s impressive, especially when they were consuming super ‘toxic’ substances (liver, carrots), you would have expected them to die much sooner.
That does not impress me. It should only take a few years to turn things completely around.

Dutchie

Let's see if Garrett Smith, with his toxic behaviour, lives to be 100+....

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Let's see if Garrett Smith, with his toxic behaviour, lives to be 100+....
God is working on Dr. Smith as he is everyone. From my little bit of personal contact with him I sense he is a pretty good guy who has a lot of love for his brothers and sisters.

Dutchie

God is working on Dr. Smith as he is everyone. From my little bit of personal contact with him I sense he is a pretty good guy who has a lot of love for his brothers and sisters.
Well, then he has an odd way of showing his love imo.

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

Bootselectric

Well, then he has an odd way of showing his love imo.
Exactly. What a fine role model he is. Ranting about everyone, seeing conspiracies everywhere, trying to belittle accomplished scientists like Dr. Peat.
It's pretty easy to make fun of Smith. No wonder he has to block people left and right. :D

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
It's pretty easy to make fun of Smith.
So are you going to be the change? Or are you going to carry on the energy that you yourself scoff at?

Normal Human

Ah yes, every thinking person's ultimate gurus: Henry Kissinger, Queen Elizabeth, and David Rockefeller. Love those guys. Best gurus ever. Way better than that charlatan Ray Peat, am I right?

OP
charlie

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
How does this not sound ridiculous ?😂
How is it ridiculous? We are supposed to be able to live to 120 years old. I do not see many people even coming close in the old paradigm.

brongfogboy

I've read this board for years and am glad to see people here are changing their ideals. Although some of his ideas are helpful, there are some glaring issues with the world of RP, out of respect I'll leave it at that.

nomoreketones

I've read this board for years and am glad to see people here are changing their ideals. Although some of his ideas are helpful, there are some glaring issues with the world of RP, out of respect I'll leave it at that.
I believe this is all within the philosophy that Ray Peat believed in. He would not have wanted his ideas to turn into dogma. I believe that he would have approved of his ideas being seeds that sprouted into new ideas.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals