7 Years A Slave; Energy Catalyst Disruption

bornamachine

P { margin-bottom: 0.08in; }

About 7 years ago I had a really bad energy crash, after which point I realized something was wrong, the way I described it at the time was, it felt like a catalyst inside my body was broken, like an atom splits and produces a great amount of energy, was all of a sudden not splitting, something was wrong, I had a rough 2 year and I recovered a lot, but never the full catalyst, my muscle would weaken if worked out and never warmed up normally, I was cold a lot, over the 5 years that followed I gained weight steadily from 170 to 200 at 5 11, I stopped working out, thats not the worst part, I started losing my self, my attitude and outlook on life changed, I lost that spark I had in my eye so to speak, from the outside I look the same, but inside I am changing, maybe you can even call it dying, piece by piece, whats scary was that I felt my mind start to go too, the way I think, my imagination, everything, dwindled to almost nothing, my humor, etc etc... eventually I started to have really bad crashes I would call them, during work I would either flat out crash, or zone out, I could go from being 100 percent productive to all of a sudden thinking “Ok, what am I doing again?...” or go into a haze, almost like a drunk state of my mind, I realized that even now my brain is not having the right catalyst, food would usually help, but not always. This has gone on for 7 years, I've been worse and I've been better, ive never stopped investigation or pursuing the answer and final resolution to this ongoing issue. After this grim report, im happy to say that there is bit of good news, usually when I do something differently and it has some effect on me, I try to note it, or if for example I feel pretty good a certain day I try to see what was diff. During that day or day before, about 3 weeks ago after a long spell of bad day and crashing on the regular I had such a day, such a marvelous day that I wondered, “How?” I realized that the only thing I did differently was for a week prior, I would warm my hands in externally hot water in the morning, but that was jus to keep my hands warm while I made breakfast in the morning, no other effect was noticed. On this particular day, I finally realized that I forgot to put deodorant on that morning, so I continued the experiment, and went day 2, day 3 w/o it into the weekend, to my amazement I started to improve, and not just “improve” but markedly improve, of course there were a couple crashes along the way, but all of a sudden, I got my “catalyst” back, my muscles felt warm and energized, and I could work out again, the food dependency left, my hands and even feet became warm ALWAYS even at night while sticking them out of the blanket, my mood, mind clarity, imagination all improved, I started doing light work out slash stretchies, I felt GREAT. I measured my body temp, at 36.6c as it had ALWAYS been before I got sick, and while the 36.6 may seem low, I was really WARM all over, from tip to tip. The only bad side effect I had during those weeks was that I had heartburn during the day, more or less, but always there, especially during work. I realized the “deodorant” I had been using for the last 4 years was actually an antiperspirant, with aluminum hidden under another name, it has aluminum hidden under another name, also it has grape fruit seed extract and other bad stuff, and it is a roll on, which probably makes it very absorbent, I can tell you one thing, I smelled great for the last 5 years and the experiment w/o has been challenging to say the least, the deodorant maker is Alvera, I hope they go out of business for deceiving people. So, here comes the bad part, I remained hopefully optimistic without blowing my own horn, but on third week my internal temp started to cool off and eventually I had a bad crash, returned to my food dependency and cooled down, and today was when I crashed pretty bad, and had the worst heart burn ever, which transitioned into shallow breathing and chest tightness, I thought I might have a heart attack, I took hal an aspirin as soon as I got off work in the car, I stabilized and remained with slight head pressure, right now, I feel like I am back to my old 4 week ago self. I need help to figure out what is going on with me, clearly somehow I was able to come back to normal me, how can I do it permanently? Also, by which mechanism did I crash and what exactly went on? This has been the greatest I believe discovery in my 7 years of suffering, and the first time in 7 years I felt right again, I need help to figure out what happened and what I need to do to stay that way. Thank you all for listening, and I look forward to input, thank you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals