Easiest way to increase body temperature

I tell you that by doing this you will cure many of your diseases. My advice is Wear More Clothes, simple as that.

When it was winter I always have been complaining about being bloated, being foggy, fatigued and having a low quality sleep. During that time I also woke up few times a night. It was terrible. I didn't know what to do... Till one day that I decided to be obsessed with being warm. I wore the heaviest clothes with extra layers. I had also clothes with me just in case. I remember those two weeks very well, it was amazing, I had the deepest sleep of my life, digestion was perfect and I didn't feel the need of supplements.

Over time I lost the memory of having such a good experience with being warm from wearing lots of clothes. From now on it will become a habit.

sugarisgreat

Your story reminds me of the stories I've read by people who have done Wilson's Protocol with T3 to raise body temperature.
They also drank hot drinks and wore heavier clothing to keep warm/keep their temperature up.

Razvan

OP
Androsclerosis
Your story reminds me of the stories I've read by people who have done Wilson's Protocol with T3 to raise body temperature.
They also drank hot drinks and wore heavier clothing to keep warm/keep their temperature up.
Yes, you are right, it's so underrated and if you have T3 on hand, then even better.

Ben.

I wonder. Do you wear warm hats/scarfs too? Gloves?

Body parts very prone to being cold/bad and having bloodflow issues are hands/toes, nose and ears usually.

OP
Androsclerosis

Body parts very prone to being cold/bad and having bloodflow issues are hands/toes, nose and ears usually.
Hats yes in the winter. During spring and autumn I use hoodies. Gloves I don't, I lose them easily so I just put my hands into my jacket pockets.

It's interesting how you may not feel the stress of cold, but your temp may be below normal and I think our bodies adapted to that state which is unhealthy. Only when we rise temps we can see the real state of being healthy.

Nomane Euger

hi,the lonely times i get cold in these parts is if i fast to long,or if i dont eat red meat for long enough in a non warm weather,walking can fix the cold parts,itwill sually come back after sometime.in warm weather i get cold in these parts only on low carbs

coffeelover

This is interesting....This winter I've been colder than usual. Been sleeping with wool socks and 3 layers of blankets. I feel cozy and warm but my waking temp is 96.9-97.4. I also feel like my body gets very cold mid-afternoon and I'm not sure why. I'm always adding layers and sipping hot drinks to warm up so I don't fall asleep while working.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals