Energy Is Good, Still Low Temperature?

Dan010101

Hi guys I've been peating for about 8 months and I find my energy is generally good at the moment my diet consists of

-2.2litres of Semi skimmed non homogenized milk
-1-1.5 litres of OJ
-2 TBSPs Honey
-600g Cottage cheese
-100g Carrot salad
-3 TBSPs Coconut oil
-250-300g Dates
-50g Blueberries
-500ml Ossa bone broth 2-3 times a week.

21 year old male

3500kcal
170g protein
523g carbs
93g Fat

but one thing that is still bugging me is my temperature, in the morning it is only around 96.9-97F and doesnt seem to get much over 98F during the day, I feel the cold, don't seem to get too hot and although my hands and feet are warm if I touch my stomach under my t shirt it will feel fairly cool. This is annoying as I have taken tyromax to help my thyroid which came out as 3.3TSH in december/january time.

Any ideas?

Last edited:

tara

Other possibilities to check:
Have you run that through cronometer or similar to see if there are any obvious mineral gaps?
Digestion happy?
Sunshine on the skin regularly?
Breathing relaxed nasal diaphragmatic?
Some enjoyable movement most days?
Sleeping with enough bed clothes/covers?

OP
D

Dan010101

Other possibilities to check:
Have you run that through cronometer or similar to see if there are any obvious mineral gaps?
Digestion happy?
Sunshine on the skin regularly?
Breathing relaxed nasal diaphragmatic?
Some enjoyable movement most days?
Sleeping with enough bed clothes/covers?

Digestion seems to be ok, I usually have at least 1 BM everyday sometimes 2.
I gently cycle to work 20mins 2x a day.
My work is fairly active and I play football 2x a week.
Always breathing through my nose.
I think so, I get quite warm in bed at the moment.

OP
D

Dan010101

Try adding some starch

Starch seems to cause problems with digestion/endotoxin so I leave it out for now, It didnt really raise my temps when I used to eat it either. I might try potato soup someday though.

I'd say the only nutrients I seem to be low on in terms of diet are E/K/D and Zinc only at 5.2mg so maybe I'll add some grassfed mince to eat with my bone broths.

keith

No other suggestions?

Assuming you have confidence in the accuracy of your thermometer, maybe add e/k/d? I might try reducing the coconut oil to see how it impacts temps. I also don't see you have coffee listed. If you aren't drinking any, you might try some hot coffee. I find hot coffee more effective than iced coffee for temps, and I don't think it is just the temperature of the liquid. I think it absorbs better, or perhaps faster that way.

keith

Just realized we may have missed a big one...salt. Sodium, as sodium chloride, and I think sodium bicarbonate, and probably other forms can sometimes. Be very warming.

OP
D

Dan010101

Just realized we may have missed a big one...salt. Sodium, as sodium chloride, and I think sodium bicarbonate, and probably other forms can sometimes. Be very warming.

I should mention I consume at least 3 caffeinated drinks a day whether it's tea or coffee and always with sugar + milk.
I also get at least a teaspoon of salt a day, I sprinkle it on carrot salad and even mix some with water. I find salt gives me puffy face and a sort of limp/sluggish feeling under my skin if I have too much.

I have just ordered Haidut's Energin, Kuinone and Tocovit and have a vit D supp I'll take 10k every other day. We'll see if these help my temps in anyway.

artlange

when you have a low body temperature/metabolism it is important to slightly overdress so your hands placed on your stomach are always warm. If your hands feel cold on your stomach, your adrenals are stopping blood flow to the extremities to keep the core temp hot enough. So give your body a break and always wear slightly more clothing than you think you need. You can tell when you have enough clothing on when you begin to sweat. At this time (while sweating) take your temperature. If it is 98.6 you are good. If lower, then you might wish to reset your body temperature. see Steve Richfield discussion is a different thread.

If you never sweat, then first thing is to dress more warmly. Then do the thyroid/metabolism things - salt, Ca, sugar, etc.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom