I felt really sick - cyproheptadine is like magic

I knew I didn't have a bug but it felt like it. From allergies and probably an endotoxin reaction. I couldn't even summon the desire to go out of my house.

Nothing helped.

Then I took half a cyproheptadine before bedtime. Next morning, good as new. I feel absolutely fine.

Magical. I suppose it suppressed endotoxin...

mrchibbs

I knew I didn't have a bug but it felt like it. From allergies and probably an endotoxin reaction. I couldn't even summon the desire to go out of my house.

Nothing helped.

Then I took half a cyproheptadine before bedtime. Next morning, good as new. I feel absolutely fine.

Magical. I suppose it suppressed endotoxin...

It's really amazing. Doesn't exactly fix the underlying problem but brings immense relief in times of need.

My parents in their early 60s have various new ailments and cyproheptadine has helped them immensely.

HumanLife

That's really good news! Maybe the better rest thanks to taking it helped recovery?

GreekDemiGod

I got to a point where I felt no perceived fatigue from it and took 0.5mg daily. Next morning, I would often have that low serotonin state of mind.
I have since quit it, since I thought it's affecting my libido / erections negatively, but it seems like that's not the case.

Unknownuser

What was your dose? Does it have long term side effects after stopping it? I have histamine intolerance and sounds like it could help.

golder

I got to a point where I felt no perceived fatigue from it and took 0.5mg daily. Next morning, I would often have that low serotonin state of mind.
I have since quit it, since I thought it's affecting my libido / erections negatively, but it seems like that's not the case.
So you can still maintain perfectly good erections on the 0.5mg daily? Looking to try this myself.

unsubscribed

I recently started using cyproheptadine and cannot recommend highly enough.
I’ve used varying dosages but now really only use 0.5mg dosage 3 x daily.
I sleep long and hard. That cortisol early morning vibe is no more. That anxious feeling, gone.
Histamine reactions are minor.
This stuff is pure gold in a bottle. I use the cyproheptadine from idealabsdc.

mrchibbs

Is there any place to get this in Canada without a prescription?

I don't think a prescription is required. It's OTC but I think it's freely available if you ask.

B

Blaze

I don't think a prescription is required. It's OTC but I think it's freely available if you ask.
I think here in the USA it's strictly a prescription med unfortunately. Other anti histamines are OTC but not cyproheptadine.

equipoise

I've felt off on cypro. Like slow, sedated. My own mother even asked me had I been drugged. That's one drop of idealabs stuff. It sure relieves allergies, but no bueno otherwise

B

Blaze

I've felt off on cypro. Like slow, sedated. My own mother even asked me had I been drugged. That's one drop of idealabs stuff. It sure relieves allergies, but no bueno otherwise
Almost all basic anti histamine medicines cause some form of drowsiness / sedated feeling. You may just be extra sensitive. Everybody is different. Kind of like my experience with T3. Some people tolerate it quite well. In my body, caused anxiety. And I don't mean a little anxiety. It was dramatic.

equipoise

Almost all basic anti histamines cause some form of drowsiness.
Oh trust me I'm well acquainted with antihistamines of all sorts.
This reminds me of the 1st gen antihistamines. I'd have really baad allergies over the summer and then my mother gave me some antihistamines which I vividly remember were sedating and made me fall asleep instantly.

The last gen antihistamines are much less sedating, though much less helpful aswell.

No middle line.

B

Blaze

Oh trust me I'm well acquainted with antihistamines of all sorts.
This reminds me of the 1st gen antihistamines. I'd have really baad allergies over the summer and then my mother gave me some antihistamines which I vividly remember were sedating and made me fall asleep instantly.

The last gen antihistamines are much less sedating, though much less helpful aswell.

No middle line.
Lol, that's one way to deal with a kid complaining of allergies. just sedate him with an anti histimine and suddenly you've magically got peace and quiet.

equipoise

Lol, that's one way to deal with a kid complaining of allergies. just sedate him with an anti histimine and suddenly you've magically got peace and quiet.
What are you on about? I had spirit crushing allergies when I was a kid. Antihistamines were a life saver

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals