Hypertonic saline enema

From Water: swelling, tension, pain, fatigue, aging

Using a hypertonic salt solution as an enema can have the same beneficial effect on the intestine as the intravenous treatment.

Does anyone have experience doing hypertonic saline enemas? My main goal with them is to reduce edema of the large intestine. Any other methods to achieve this are appreciated too!

cdg

Attachments

• Hypertonic_saline_enema_in_gastrointesti.pdf
    415.8 KB · Views: 103

WonMore

From Water: swelling, tension, pain, fatigue, aging

Using a hypertonic salt solution as an enema can have the same beneficial effect on the intestine as the intravenous treatment.

Does anyone have experience doing hypertonic saline enemas? My main goal with them is to reduce edema of the large intestine. Any other methods to achieve this are appreciated too!
Yes, I think it's better to use baking soda, as it's milder on the intestines and you additionally provide beneficial bicarbonate. And baking soda is much better antimicrobial, too.
Just the concentration got to be higher, for 5,9% saline, which I think Ray mentions in the article, you need 8,4% sodium bicarbonate solution. Which is hard to dissolve entirely, so I don't bother, as I don't have a weight anyway, and I dissolve, at rough guess, copious tsp, or one and a half, per 100ml, which still gonna be quite hypertonic.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals