How did you find this article?

• Great, I learned a lot and understood it well

• Good, but it was too complicated and boring

• Not my cup of tea

Results are only viewable after voting.

Hans

Forum Supporter
Hi all,

I just finished my article on how to improve your liver function. I haven't come across a good resource for the liver so I thought I'd make my own.
I hope it's helpful and that you learn something new.

Enjoy: Improve liver function for a faster metabolism, higher testosterone and more energy » MenElite

Please let me know if you have any questions or let me know if I wasn't clear on something.
And please, after reading can you give your answer in the poll above. That will help me improve my articles for the future.

Lee Simeon

I agree with the boy of milk. It is great that you make it complicated, but also are including a summary of what one can do in the ending. Any plans on writing any articles about virus-protection? Would love your take on it...

GenericName86

Another great guide Hans, thanks. Will be looking to incorporate a lot of that, I actually have some milk thistle here but haven't used any yet funny enough ha.

Tarmander

it is awesome when people ask for feedback.

I liked it, I can tell you put a ton of work into it.

I would look at these two links to improve the readability

Hemingway Editor

Well done, Hans. You've synthesized a lot of useful information. Thank you.

Thanks, Hans!

Kingpinguin

Your best article so far. Good detailed explanation. On point. Great information. No questions left unanswered to me. Good job enjoyed it!

T

TheBeard

I'm more on the "increase your testosterone to improve your liver function" side

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Enjoyed it very much, thanks!
I agree with the boy of milk. It is great that you make it complicated, but also are including a summary of what one can do in the ending. Any plans on writing any articles about virus-protection? Would love your take on it...
Another great guide Hans, thanks. Will be looking to incorporate a lot of that, I actually have some milk thistle here but haven't used any yet funny enough ha.
Cool guys.

@Lee Simeon I wasn't planning on doing something on viruses and I haven't looked into depth about it. But what I would do is focus on getting lots of sunlight, keeping stress low, using methylene blue (with red light), keeping temps up and maybe using progesterone + DHEA, based on Haidut's study results with the leukaemia. There are potent anti-viral herbs as well, but I haven't looked into them yet. A potent one, in particular, is artemisia absinthium.

it is awesome when people ask for feedback.

I liked it, I can tell you put a ton of work into it.

I would look at these two links to improve the readability

Hemingway Editor

Sweet man, thanks for sharing. I'll definitely make use of that.
I'm more on the "increase your testosterone to improve your liver function" side
Testosterone doesn't seem to reduce fatty liver (R), but it does prevent the liver from getting worse.

Attakai

Do you have any recommended supplements for succinic acid and Stearyl alcohol?

OP
Hans

Hans

Forum Supporter
Do you have any recommended supplements for succinic acid and Stearyl alcohol?
I have not looked for a good product with a COA, sorry. Cardenosine from Idealabs got succinic acid in it and I trust the quality of their supplements.

Mossy

Great article—thank you.

Any advice for those who are hyper sensitive to many supplements recommended, apart from the obvious of starting low and slow? My understanding is that the very supplements that a poor liver needs may be intolerable, due to that poor liver. This has been my experience.

tankasnowgod

Great article. I will be reading it again. Really solid suggestions.

One note, a forum member had good results reducing NAFLD using Vitamin E Succinate, which can help to combine two of the items on the stack at the end.

Fidelio

Weird for a men’s blog to recommend milk thistle - an androgen antagonist.

If I were to write a how to fix your liver guide it would be the following:
- 400mg UDCA daily - being the gold standard for reversing fatty liver
- sufficient dietary vitamin e, vitamin k, choline, taurine and methionine

Mossy

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals