Q12: What specific supplement has improved your low T symptoms the most? (poll)

What specific supplement has improved your low T symptoms the most?

• Total voters

Dr. B

Most of those supplements actually worsened or caused low T symptoms. In vitamin Es case it was a big dosage, the thorne ultimate E which is like 400IU or more. I heard vitamin E acts like progesterone in higher amounts? Anyway a big dosage like that, causes some mild ED and even shrinkage of the member.

The only supplement I would say helped, would be ZMA. Supplements that had no noticeable downsides nor boosts, include fish oil, black seed oil, and vitamin D3. Btw im not saying use fish oil or BSO, but just mentioning that a gram of fish oil and 500mg black seed oil, didnt cause a noticeable drawback nor positive in T related symptoms. So for whatever reason those things don’t impact T and estrogen the way many of the things on this list do. Ashwaganda gives me cortisol like symptoms and horny goat weed, definitely gives estrogen symptoms… T3 only also gave cortisol symptoms. Aspirin is hard to say either way

I haven’t tried ginseng in years but i believe red ginseng or korean ginseng caused erections when i drank it mixed in green tea. I stopped it due to estrogen concerns

@Jabuger biotin ? Interesting!

I think testosterone and estrogen are some pieces of the puzzle...but I've seen tests of people with low free and total testosterone but normal estrogen with crazy libidos. However, they reported that the ejaculate was low.

scoobydoo

Most of those supplements actually worsened or caused low T symptoms. In vitamin Es case it was a big dosage, the thorne ultimate E which is like 400IU or more. I heard vitamin E acts like progesterone in higher amounts? Anyway a big dosage like that, causes some mild ED and even shrinkage of the member.

The only supplement I would say helped, would be ZMA. Supplements that had no noticeable downsides nor boosts, include fish oil, black seed oil, and vitamin D3. Btw im not saying use fish oil or BSO, but just mentioning that a gram of fish oil and 500mg black seed oil, didnt cause a noticeable drawback nor positive in T related symptoms. So for whatever reason those things don’t impact T and estrogen the way many of the things on this list do. Ashwaganda gives me cortisol like symptoms and horny goat weed, definitely gives estrogen symptoms… T3 only also gave cortisol symptoms. Aspirin is hard to say either way

I haven’t tried ginseng in years but i believe red ginseng or korean ginseng caused erections when i drank it mixed in green tea. I stopped it due to estrogen concerns
I have found the same with many supps including vitamin E
In low doses they help boost libido (probably by lowering prolactin) but if I do it too frequently or in too high of a dose I get progestogenic like effects from it which make me feel less androgenic

Wolf

Sublingual P5P @ 6.25mg is a god send for test/libido for me. Helps to balance things out.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals