How to decrease systemic serotonin induced by weightlifting?

Brandin

aah shiet one more thing man, combination of brittish supplements rhodiola rosea, ginkobiloba and coleus forskolin made my cardiovascular function crazy. The veins were stupidly big. soft and thick. Lostempireherbs and barlowesherbalelixirs are also good quality if you struggle getting your hands on brittishsupplements products. Now I remember there is a way to use a service to ship the brittishsupplements to you eventough one doesnt live there. I think it was called reship.

Gûs80

This is great info and something I may try again, thanks! I believe I may be e2 sensitive too.

So you take 50 mg of test and 200 mg of nandrolone per week? I did that nandrolone made me feel a bit unmotivated (I thought likely because it can increase prolactin) and yet increased my heart rate and blood pressure, but again, I actually noticed the same thing with masteron until I lowered my test dose to 100 mg/week, actually using test propionate 15 mg every day now and 200 mg of masteron mon, wed & fri.
In Brazil we have a doctor with a lot of experience in HRT using nandrolone. According to him, there are two myths that have been disproved in his clinical practice: nandrolone does not aromatize and does not increase prolactin in moderate doses.
According to him, when you use higher doses of testosterone with nandrolone, there may be more sensitization of estrogenic and progesterone receptors, so the high testosterone would be responsible for the elevation of prolactin. In his case, he may have had side effects because he used a high dose of testosterone in the Deca Base protocol.
Deca can increase aldosterone, and promote blood pressure elevation, but again, in your test everything could have been made worse by using testosterone in higher doses than nandrolone.
Although I have a typical high serotonin, high e2 phenotype, and I fit Dr Ray Peat's patient profile, I'm a big believer in biological individuality, so to see if you're going to do well with this protocol, you'll have to do a test of correct form.
What matters is that it is done in 4:1, eg:
- 100mg of nandrolone: 25mg of testosterone
- 200mg of nandrolone : 50mg of testosterone
- 400mg of nandrolone: 100mg of testosterone

Start with the lowest dose and see how you feel. At higher doses I feel very lazy, probably due to an increase in prolactin/decrease in dopamine, which is resolved by increasing the dose of testosterone. But in the long run having high levels of androgens is harmful, so I always look for the lowest effective dose.

This doctor I mentioned above, talks about several cases of men who do not support TRT and do very well in protocols with Deca. The best articles I've read about Deca as a hrt was from a site dedicated to female-to-male transsexuals. They often have issues with the high androgenicity of TRT and better quality of life when switching to Deca. HIV patients also tend to do better on Deca than on TRT. What these all have in common: they aromatize more than men who do well on TRT.

There is another protocol that is to use injectable or transdermal estradiol just to maintain minimum levels of e2, instead of the low dose of T. I have never tested it and I find it more interesting to use a small dose of Testosterone, so I have e2 and a little bit of dht.

Another way of doing it and that I intend to test is to use dhea in higher doses to have e2 at good levels. In that case, it would not be necessary to use injectable testosterone or estradiol. However that way there would be no dht.

Using nandrolone I feel exactly like I read in forum reports about high DHT: confident, calm, benevolent, strong.

Perhaps these effects are not exclusive to dht, but to any androgen, as long as e2 is controlled...

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals