How does vaccine shedding cause cells to permanently produce the spike protein but the virus doesn't?

FredSonoma

And also, does all mRNA that we pick up from any other person or animal permanently stay in our cells causing certain proteins to be produced permanently?

tankasnowgod

I don't think there's proof that the vaccine itself causes cells to "permanently" produce spike protein. Or that it happens at all.

From my understanding of the "shed" theory, it was only excess spike protein that was thought to be shed. Not the lipid coated mRNA itself.

OP
F

FredSonoma

I don't think there's proof that the vaccine itself causes cells to "permanently" produce spike protein. Or that it happens at all.

From my understanding of the "shed" theory, it was only excess spike protein that was thought to be shed. Not the lipid coated mRNA itself.
Ah okay. How does the vaccine work then on people that actually received it? I thought the mRNA causes their cells to permanently produce the spike protein. I guess boosters wouldn't be needed if that was how it worked though.

tankasnowgod

Ah okay. How does the vaccine work then on people that actually received it?
There's not much evidence it does work for it's stated purpose. The original trial data that got them EUA all used 2 months interim data from originally scheduled 2-3 year trials. Even though the Relative Risk Reduction looked huge (95% Effective!), the Absolute Risk Reduction was minimal, less than 1.3% in all the trials. There have also been suggestions of fraud in the trials (wouldn't be the first time), from Peter Doshi's concerns he posted in the BMJ on January 6th, to various whistleblowers coming forward.

With all the talk of "Breakthough" cases and "Variants," and highly vaccinated countries (like, over 90% of the population) still getting large Covid case numbers, it would sure seem like they don't do what they claim. And 2 months interim data was always an incredibly weak foundation in the first place.
I thought the mRNA causes their cells to permanently produce the spike protein.
Strike the word "permenently," and that is the claimed mechanism of action. I don't think they ever made a claim how long your cells would make this spike protein. I've become more and more dubious if this is even possible, are your own cells capable of creating a complex protein from a foreign life form, when there several Amino Acids we can't even make, like the BCAAs?
I guess boosters wouldn't be needed if that was how it worked though.
I think the boosters are mostly a money and control grab, but it would seem to be a damning indictment on how effective these shots are. All of this is supposed to be for one single "Novel Corona Virus." There is no other germ where a booster is required in the same year that the original vaccine (or vaccine series!) is given. Mostly, boosters are supposed to be a once a decade thing. Even the flu shot claims to protect against 3-4 different viruses, and those viruses change every year, based on what is thought to be the "dominant strain" during flu season.

Kozak

If there "shedding" was real, gates and fauchi would know it? They would not show up in public at all!!!

Divide and conquer!

They want to cause division between vaxxed and non-vaxxed. Then the vaxxed can be easily manipulated to kill "the others". If non-vaxxed do not withdraw (don't buy into shedding BS) from the rest they are not "the others" - they are friends, co-workers, partners.

Kris

If those vaccine do not cause spike protein, so what other harm they do? Also what the difference between mRNA and viral vector-based vaccines like AZ which use adenovirus, in term of triggering spike protein, assuming that this is what they do.

tankasnowgod

If there "shedding" was real, gates and fauchi would know it? They would not show up in public at all!!!
To be fair, they don't show up in public at all. Although I think there is a different reason for that.

Kozak

If those vaccine do not cause spike protein, so what other harm they do? Also what the difference between mRNA and viral vector-based vaccines like AZ which use adenovirus, in term of triggering spike protein, assuming that this is what they do.
They do make you body produce spike protein when injected into your blood. However there is a HUGE difference how they enter your body.
Think of it as a snake venom. You can drink it - no problem, but the moment it gets into your blood - you are stuffed.

We have skin, mucus lining and stomach acid. Those are very powerful defense mechanisms.

Kris

They do make you body produce spike protein when injected into your blood. However there is a HUGE difference how they enter your body.
Think of it as a snake venom. You can drink it - no problem, but the moment it gets into your blood - you are stuffed.

We have skin, mucus lining and stomach acid. Those are very powerful defense mechanisms.

ok, but we coming to the original question, is the damage permanent, or the body can eventually overcome it? it seems that they do not work so well, hence the idea of 'booster', so maybe their effect eventually wears off.

Kozak

ok, but we coming to the original question, is the damage permanent, or the body can eventually overcome it? it seems that they do not work so well, hence the idea of 'booster', so maybe their effect eventually wears off.
The topic is "quackcine shedding" - which is a fiction.

Quackcine injection damage is real, but a completely different topic.

Kozak

How is an obviously staged photo op appearing in public?
You just don't like me for some reason and like to argue with me, don't you? That's fine with me, but it seriously undermines your credibility.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals