How does vaccine shedding cause cells to permanently produce the spike protein but the virus doesn't?

tankasnowgod

You just don't like me
Not true. I don't know you, and don't have any feelings toward you either way. I'm neutral.
for some reason and like to argue with me, don't you? That's fine with me, but it seriously undermines your credibility.
I wasn't arguing with you. Honestly, I don't remember any interactions with you previously. I just don't think those photos are very solid evidence. I had seen something similar in the NY Post at the same time.

OliviaD

The topic is "quackcine shedding" - which is a fiction.

Quackcine injection damage is real, but a completely different topic.
It is very real. The physiology of the concept called 'shedding' is well known, and goes on all the time, vaccine or not - we give off molecules in our fluids, and cells which go into the environment.

The phenomenon of vaccine shedding has been documented with the measles vaccine in children, where healthy children exposed to vaccinated children developed cases of measles.

AlaskaJono

It is very real. The physiology of the concept called 'shedding' is well known, and goes on all the time, vaccine or not - we give off molecules in our fluids, and cells which go into the environment.

The phenomenon of vaccine shedding has been documented with the measles vaccine in children, where healthy children exposed to vaccinated children developed cases of measles.
This phenomena of shedding from the vaxxine appears to be real. There are a huge number of anecdotes particularly related to bleeding/menses etc.. Transfection is a well studied (and funded) research theme for many years. Elsewhere on the forum some things are posted. I personally would like to get to the bottom of this, but... I am not going to spar with peeps who don't believe that 'bad proteins' in the shots are causing severe health issues and death for themselves, and it can spread to others.

OliviaD

This phenomena of shedding from the vaxxine appears to be real. There are a huge number of anecdotes particularly related to bleeding/menses etc.. Transfection is a well studied (and funded) research theme for many years. Elsewhere on the forum some things are posted. I personally would like to get to the bottom of this, but... I am not going to spar with peeps who don't believe that 'bad proteins' in the shots are causing severe health issues and death for themselves, and it can spread to others.
That is wise. (not bothering to spar).
I fear we will never get to the 'bottom of it', because there is no one 'officially' looking into it.
My personal thoughts are, based on what you mention and the little actual reliable information I feel I've read is that these were intended to be self disseminating. I thought it was interesting that the 'vaccination goals' were usually around 70% .

Whether intentional, or unintentional; known, or unknown - I think the sheer enormity of the anecdotal reports make them meaningful. There seem to be 2 very general types - 1. definitely the bleeding/menses related events and 2. sickness - ranging from very brief and mild , to more severe and ongoing.

I believe I developed problems from whatever is being shed after moving in with my parents, and caring for my mother while she was dying (after the shots). One most convincing thing (although not a major problem) was when I developed a chicken pox type rash/lesions on my chest and upper back area - just like she did. This was not contact from anything draining from them, and I never had anything like that before. Shingles and other pox type reactions are reported from the vax. Mine was not as bad as hers. I am lucky to have a doctor in my area who believes in the shedding, has had a problem from it, and treats people for it.

OliviaD

It would be the case b/c the people shedding cells would incorporate the mRNA into their DNA. It has been created/engineered to do this (i.e the mRNA injection). Recall it was originally developed to work for cancer - by being taking up into the DNA of tumor cells and disabling them. This would make the production "permanent'.

One could assume while the virus purportedly consists of mRNA perhaps it is unlikely to be taken up into our genome. Although since so virus has ever been isolated with DNA sequenced, it is hard to study this.

I am saying these things from a theoretical perspective.