Vaccine "shedding" is a field effect, bioenergetic/spiritual changes from coming into contact with someone vaccinated

birdbrain

All pathogens have a higher level construct attached to them, this is what interfaces with the biospheres intelligence so viruses can prevent overpopulation, detox chemical exposure, etc
That is why in experiments with the spanish flu, people could not be infected by transferring mucous to them, because the higher level construct could not jump to them.
This is also why you get names like "black death" or "yellow fever", people can perceive the disease construct jumping through people.
Coming into contact with a diseased persons shedding fluids gives the construct something to "tunnel" through more easily, as the DNA/RNA is its "antenna".
When you have bioweapons etc their constructs are not tied to the biosphere, they are purposely corrupted and traumatized so make them more bioenergy hungry.
There is 0% chance that a spike protein shed from a vaccinated person could cause another person disease, while they are biologically active, the amount in circulation is very small, the amount shed is even smaller and they don't self-replicate.
What you are seeing is the vaccine construct/entity tunneling into people who come into contact with the vaccinated, contact with someones spike protein does help "tunnel" the entity, but so does bioenergetic interaction by getting within their personal bubble or having a conversation.
Once the disease construct is present in the person, the spike protein will self-assemble in the body causing disease, the same process with all viruses or exosomes.

Just my 2c

Ben.

Lets say you are right, what would be the solution to heal or take care of it? (one that hasn't been yelled from rooftops already like ivermectin)

Avoiding all vaccinated people is not a solution. Not a realistic one atleast i think.

Hugh Johnson

Lets say you are right, what would be the solution to heal or take care of it? (one that hasn't been yelled from rooftops already like ivermectin)

Avoiding all vaccinated people is not a solution. Not a realistic one atleast i think.
Not worrying about this is probably a better idea. Fear and stress is damaging no matter how you slice it. If you feel ill after dealing with the vaccinated, take reasonable precautions.

Ben.

I never felt ill once for a year now and im surrounded by vaccinated people all the time. Its actually more rare for me to find/interact with nonvaccinated people.

Seeing how the majority is or will be vaccinated, you are right, no point in stressing over it. Not that i did anyways. I am more concerned about the implications the whole "lockdown" stuff has in the near future and a possible witchhunt or a complete isolation of nonvaccinated people.

TheCalciumCad

A UK channeller/psychic I follow called MagentaPixie said something similar about this she calls it a 'rogue signal' that the vaxxx'd emit as she considers whats injected in them to be its own consciousness. Everything being vibration/energy in prolonged contact it could have en effect IF you live in fear as fear of course is low vibration. I assume this could work by making you more willing to take the vaxx yourself by lowering your vibration (puling you into fear making you more obedient). If you do not consent to the vaxx on any level, nor live in fear of it or the people who take it this will likely not effect you. However she also recommends black crystals like shungite as extra protection from the 'rogue signal' as they nullify its frequency.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjQmKPpjbLE

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNPoQ1WHMpC/

OP
B

birdbrain

The solutions for vaccine damage are going to be much different than COVID19 disease.
50% of people dying on ventilators don't even have detectable SARS-CoV-2 viral load in their blood by PCR, which means literally 0 spike protein in circulation.
COVID19 is a disease of systematic oxidation just like cadmium toxicity (why is another story), vaccine damage is due to spike protein interactions and bioenergetics.
Ivermectin will not be useful for vaccine issues.
High dose niacin is the ticket.
There are other solutions being developed by people who actually understand the vaccine and have experience with this alien biotech.

Vileplume

The solutions for vaccine damage are going to be much different than COVID19 disease.
50% of people dying on ventilators don't even have detectable SARS-CoV-2 viral load in their blood by PCR, which means literally 0 spike protein in circulation.
COVID19 is a disease of systematic oxidation just like cadmium toxicity (why is another story), vaccine damage is due to spike protein interactions and bioenergetics.
Ivermectin will not be useful for vaccine issues.
High dose niacin is the ticket.
There are other solutions being developed by people who actually understand the vaccine and have experience with this alien biotech.
If it’s a bioenergetic issue, then not only niacin but all Peaty things would help, right? The things he always recommends, like aspirin, thyroid, progesterone, calcium, minerals, caffeine. He’s also mentioned cyproheptadine as a helpful anti-inflammatory to protect against the vaccine.

OP
B

birdbrain

By bioenergetic, I mean what most people call spiritual, not metabolic like ray peats following.

Dobbler

So you are saying vaccine can transfer itself from other person to other? Throught exhaling, bodily fluid contact, etc?

Bluemachine

All pathogens have a higher level construct attached to them, this is what interfaces with the biospheres intelligence so viruses can prevent overpopulation, detox chemical exposure, etc
Can you expand on viruses detoxing chemical exposure? What do you mean by that?

SlowWalker

Can you expand on viruses detoxing chemical exposure? What do you mean by that?
I think it comes from terrain theory where viruses are not externally introduced dead pathogens that make us sick but are internally created (in the cell of the organism) when there is tissue that has become too toxic for bacteria, neutrophils, macrophages etc (living organisms) to clean up, thus the virus goes in neutralises and digests toxic material thus making it suitable to be further broken down and detoxified by the body. The virus is then slowly eliminated by the body through all the symptoms present in most viral infection (sweating, cough, phlegm, mucous, diarrhoea etc). So finding viral material in a diseased person does not mean the virus caused the disease but the other way around.

I have a very superficial understanding of this and am not smart enough too know whether this is true so take it with a grain of salt and do your own research.

BearWithMe

I think it comes from terrain theory where viruses are not externally introduced dead pathogens that make us sick but are internally created (in the cell of the organism) when there is tissue that has become too toxic for bacteria, neutrophils, macrophages etc (living organisms) to clean up, thus the virus goes in neutralises and digests toxic material thus making it suitable to be further broken down and detoxified by the body. The virus is then slowly eliminated by the body through all the symptoms present in most viral infection (sweating, cough, phlegm, mucous, diarrhoea etc). So finding viral material in a diseased person does not mean the virus caused the disease but the other way around.

I have a very superficial understanding of this and am not smart enough too know whether this is true so take it with a grain of salt and do your own research.
This is the best explanation of the theory I have ever read

Peater

So if this is true, vaccinations can shut down 'detox' pathways?

I never felt ill once for a year now and im surrounded by vaccinated people all the time. Its actually more rare for me to find/interact with nonvaccinated people.

Seeing how the majority is or will be vaccinated, you are right, no point in stressing over it. Not that i did anyways. I am more concerned about the implications the whole "lockdown" stuff has in the near future and a possible witchhunt or a complete isolation of nonvaccinated people.
Me too.

A UK channeller/psychic I follow called MagentaPixie said something similar about this she calls it a 'rogue signal' that the vaxxx'd emit as she considers whats injected in them to be its own consciousness. Everything being vibration/energy in prolonged contact it could have en effect IF you live in fear as fear of course is low vibration. I assume this could work by making you more willing to take the vaxx yourself by lowering your vibration (puling you into fear making you more obedient). If you do not consent to the vaxx on any level, nor live in fear of it or the people who take it this will likely not effect you. However she also recommends black crystals like shungite as extra protection from the 'rogue signal' as they nullify its frequency.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjQmKPpjbLE

View: https://www.instagram.com/p/CNPoQ1WHMpC/

OPTIONAL: For those who have Jesus, black crystals are not necessary.

Peater

That makes sense.

Thanks, I am really trying to understand what these things actually do if the mechanism of action for their alleged purpose isn't valid. The more I read about these things, even if they don't work I don't believe they are benign. I have some issues that I really am starting suspect were caused by past vaccinations (Not COVID) after reading a PDF someone kindly posted here.