How Can I Increase Dht In The Skin? Mainly Skin

Yes

at .25mg EOD at the moment. 1mg Ed my hair was falling and sides kinda sucked. At .25mg eod. Morning wood is back and hair stopped falling
Yeah man. I don’t quite understand why you are still on knowing the effects but to each they’re own

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

Yeah man. I don’t quite understand why you are still on knowing the effects but to each they’re own
Because hair dude. Hair is a huge part of my personality. Hell since I was like 13 I’ve spent like an hour doing my hair everyday lol. So hair is a huge part of my identity.

Teres

You're consciously ruining your health in order to save your hairline, and you're demanding people to take care of your mess.
Asking people to take care of you because you consciously refuse to is irresponsible.
Very rarely the wolf is sat and the lamb whole at the same time. Hairloss is discussed quite extensivelly here by people who know a lot. You can either devote several months of reading, or keep poisoning yourself and bear the consequences.

OP
GorillaHead

GorillaHead

You're consciously ruining your health in order to save your hairline, and you're demanding people to take care of your mess.
Asking people to take care of you because you consciously refuse to is irresponsible.
Very rarely the wolf is sat and the lamb whole at the same time. Hairloss is discussed quite extensivelly here by people who know a lot. You can either devote several months of reading, or keep poisoning yourself and bear the consequences.
I am not demanding anything. In fact nothing about this Original post is me saying Finasteride is ruining things for me. Someone asked me about about fin I responded. The thread is simply a question about things that increase dht in the skin lol.

Kingpinguin

I am not demanding anything. In fact nothing about this Original post is me saying Finasteride is ruining things for me. Someone asked me about about fin I responded. The thread is simply a question about things that increase dht in the skin lol.

No one has the answer how you can keep your hair on the head. If you figure it out youll become very rich. Good luck.

Because hair dude. Hair is a huge part of my personality. Hell since I was like 13 I’ve spent like an hour doing my hair everyday lol. So hair is a huge part of my identity.
I don’t think it’s an issue unless you have a oddly shaped head lol but I would never consciously take a 5ar inhibitor

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals