Textured Skin, how to fix?

helpmyhair

Over the past few years, my skin has gotten very textured. Its definitely not because of the sun. I suspect its either related to gut health, deficiencies, or high blood sugar (I'm T1 diabetic).

Here's an example of what textured skin looks like:

texture.jpg

Under her eye and on the cheek near her nose is a good example of what I'm talking about. Basically the uneven texture that doesn't look smooth. There has got to be a way to solve this. I wonder if any supplement might help? What do you guys suggest?

FrostedShores

Not sure if it's the same thing, but I had bumps along my cheeks, forehead, and all along my back and shoulders. Tried all kinds of things, but nothing seemed to make a difference. Then, someone recommended using an anti-fungal soap. It never occurred to me it could be a fungal infection. Anyways, after using an anti-fungal soap and applying jojoba oil with a small amount of tea tree oil mixed in, my skin cleared up and I no longer have any bumps. Results were quick, too - took maybe a week or so.

There are plenty of anti-fungal soaps out there and most are pretty cheap, so might be worth a shot.

Summer

Not sure if it's the same thing, but I had bumps along my cheeks, forehead, and all along my back and shoulders. Tried all kinds of things, but nothing seemed to make a difference. Then, someone recommended using an anti-fungal soap. It never occurred to me it could be a fungal infection. Anyways, after using an anti-fungal soap and applying jojoba oil with a small amount of tea tree oil mixed in, my skin cleared up and I no longer have any bumps. Results were quick, too - took maybe a week or so.

There are plenty of anti-fungal soaps out there and most are pretty cheap, so might be worth a shot.
Yes, I’ve heard about this as well. I can’t remember the brand that used, but apparently this dude put an anti-fungal shampoo on his face and let it sit for 5-10 minutes before washing it off and it got rid of the bumps. I need to try this.

Edit: it was Nizoral.

golder

That’s amazing. I know there are many available but out of curiosity which brand fungal soap did you use?

FrostedShores

Yes, I’ve heard about this as well. I can’t remember the brand that used, but apparently this dude put an anti-fungal shampoo on his face and let it sit for 5-10 minutes before washing it off and it got rid of the bumps. I need to try this.

Edit: it was Nizoral.
Yeah, I would lather up and then just let the soap sit on my skin for a good two to three minutes before rinsing off. I used it on my scalp, as well, thinking my dandruff might be due to fungal issues, but it didn't do anything for me there.

golder

What about a zinc pyrithione soap? That's meant to be antifungal?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals