Anyone tried Bacillus spray for skin issues?

Borz

Forum Supporter
I was thinking of making a spray with the Megasporebiotics supplement and maybe add some S. Boulardii as well, and use that on the body topically to change the skin microbiome. I understand skin microbiome is connected to and affected by the gut bacteria, but maybe sometimes direct placement of the probiotics are needed on the skin for certain issues. I’m gonna be trying this for dandruff/seborrheic dermatitis mainly. which I’m fully sure I got after a course of oral Nystatin, indicating to me some sort of microbial imbalance happened there and now causing these issues. (never had this issue in my life before)

I’ve read about swimming in the ocean can change people’s skin biome. there are also people doing mud baths all over the world for general health benefits (which is full of bacteria obviously). Personally I find it fascinating that some people don’t even need a deodorant and they don’t stink. it seems to be due to their skin biome being in a good state. I’ve always noticed less body odor when I swim in the ocean as well. hopefully this experiment will have an affect on BO and maybe I won’t need deodorant.

Sumbody

I was thinking of making a spray with the Megasporebiotics supplement and maybe add some S. Boulardii as well, and use that on the body topically to change the skin microbiome. I understand skin microbiome is connected to and affected by the gut bacteria, but maybe sometimes direct placement of the probiotics are needed on the skin for certain issues. I’m gonna be trying this for dandruff/seborrheic dermatitis mainly. which I’m fully sure I got after a course of oral Nystatin, indicating to me some sort of microbial imbalance happened there and now causing these issues. (never had this issue in my life before)

I’ve read about swimming in the ocean can change people’s skin biome. there are also people doing mud baths all over the world for general health benefits (which is full of bacteria obviously). Personally I find it fascinating that some people don’t even need a deodorant and they don’t stink. it seems to be due to their skin biome being in a good state. I’ve always noticed less body odor when I swim in the ocean as well. hopefully this experiment will have an affect on BO and maybe I won’t need deodorant.
I no longer use deodorant, and I attribute a large part of that to using MMS for a lil bit.

While I still have a small amount of odor after a long day, it is more hormonal in nature. And I am the only one who can smell it, if at all, considering my nose is maybe 8-12 inches away from my arm pit.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals