Stretch Marks And Loose Skin

AndroordnA

Hello, I’m looking for advice on improving stretch marks and slightly loose stomach skin.

I introduced collagen and glycine recently. Mainly wondering if there’s anything topical I could use to help or anything oral. Been derma rolling too.

My current supplements are =

Vitamin d 2,000-10,000iu (topical & oral)
Mk4 8-12mg (topical and oral)
Magnesium 250mg-500mg (topical and oral)

Taurine 3-6g
Glycine 3-6g
Collagen (still experimenting)

Also on trt + androsterone + T3

baccheion

If lower body fat, you can handle loose skin with a dry fast.

MSM lotion may do something about stretch marks, especially if they are still red/active.

ljihkugft7

I’ve noticed that Low body fat women usually don’t get stretch marks After pregnancy? This seems counter intuitive to me? Wouldn’t having a bit more fat make the skin more stretchy and adaptive? But after noticing this I’m starting to think that the skin is stretchy but the fatty layer is what resists stretch and tears?

could anyone give their opinion on this haha. I havnt looked into it yet

Soybean

I’ve noticed that Low body fat women usually don’t get stretch marks After pregnancy? This seems counter intuitive to me? Wouldn’t having a bit more fat make the skin more stretchy and adaptive? But after noticing this I’m starting to think that the skin is stretchy but the fatty layer is what resists stretch and tears?

could anyone give their opinion on this haha. I havnt looked into it yet

Cortisol, inflammation and fibrosis are involved in stretch marks. Likely pufa, excess cortisol, excess inflammation, etc all contribute to stretch marks. I think a body without all the noxious influence of pufa (such as in obesity) would not get the excessive scarring occuring in stretch marks.

Back
Top Bottom