Hidden Nasties In Our Food

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Milk with reduced fat content is required by US law to have vitamins D and A added. The vehicle used in the vitamin preparation, and the industrial contaminants in the “pure” vitamins themselves, are possible sources of allergens in commercial milk, so whole milk is the most likely to be free of allergens.” -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“By News Desk on November 3, 2022

Mariscos Bahia Inc. is recalling over 300,000 pounds of salmon, halibut, seabass, tuna and swordfish because of possible Salmonella contamination.
Products were distributed to 179 retail customers located in Arizona and California, primarily to restaurants.
According to the Food and Drug Administration, the recall was initiated on Oct. 20, and is ongoing.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
I am giving this cottage cheese up. I didn’t think about the lactic acid in it…

“Lactobacillus is the largest genus within the group of lactic acid bacteria. They are mainly used in the manufacture of fermented dairy, sourdough, meat and vegetable foods or used as probiotics.”

“Lactobacillus organisms are rarely associated with pathology in immunocompetent people, but in the presence of risk factors and underlying conditions, they can cause infections such as endocarditis, bacteremia, neonatal meningitis, dental caries, and intra-abdominal abscesses including liver abscess, pancreatic ...May 10, 2019”

Attachments

• 1427E05E-0D95-44D6-AB03-BE6F197AC0A1.jpeg
    1427E05E-0D95-44D6-AB03-BE6F197AC0A1.jpeg
    849.1 KB · Views: 7
  • C7C21842-E902-45AE-B0FA-CF182691AF15.jpeg
    C7C21842-E902-45AE-B0FA-CF182691AF15.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 7

David PS

Yet another nasty that may becoming to a nearby restaurant.

OP
Rinse & rePeat
"...Preventively, avoiding foods containing lactic acid, such as yogurt and sauerkraut, would be helpful, since bacterial lactic acid is much more toxic than the type that we form under stress. Avoiding the stress-promoting antithyroid unsaturated oils is extremely important.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“A food processing plant belonging to one of the biggest faux meat companies is riddled with bacteria and food safety violations.
Internal documents and photos from the Beyond Meat plant in metro Philadelphia paint a picture of dangerous conditions with possible repercussions for consumers.
Bloomberg obtained the evidence from plant whistleblowers, publishing the findings in a Monday report.
A food safety attorney interviewed by Bloomberg indicated that the conditions at the plant were seriously unhygienic.
“If neat and tidy is one and filthy is 10, I’d put this at an eight,” attorney Bill Marler said of the plant.
“Mold growth takes a while — that underscores a lack of cleanliness.”’

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“I great study, which goes hand-in-hand with another one I recently posted about in regards to silica (ubiquitous in commercially sold food products/drinks). Namely, just as that other study found silica to be a potent inducer of the endotoxin/LPS receptor TLR4 even in minute amounts, this study below describes the powerful inflammatory effects of manufactured/citric acid capable of causing chronic inflammatory disease in the respiratory, digestive, muscular, bone/joint, etc systems. One may wonder how can manufactured/industrial citric acid cause all of these issues yet its natural version is harmless. Well, the answer lies again in the deviousness of the business interests behind this product. Since its discovery and up until the 1950s citric acid was predominantly extracted from natural sources such as lemon (and other citrus) juice. However, subsequently, it was discovered that it can be more cheaply produced through extraction from a mold organism (Aspergillus Niger), which is highly pathogenic and can cause severe infections in humans.”

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Studies in which animals were fed popular Japanese foods--“salted cuttlefish guts, broiled, salted, dried sardines, pickled radish, and soy sauce”--besides a chemical carcinogen, showed that the Japanese foods increased the number of tumors. But another study, adding only soy sauce (with a salt content of about 18%) to the diet did not increase the incidence of cancer, in another it was protective against stomach cancer (Benjamin, et al., 1991). Several studies show that dried fish and pickled vegetables are carcinogenic, probably because of the oxidized fats, and other chemical changes, and fungal contamination, which are likely to be worse without the salt. Animals fed dried fish were found to have mutagenic urine, apparently as a result of toxic materials occurring in various preserved foods (Fong, et al., 1979).” -Ray Peat​

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Type I collagen has also been shown to affect metastasis, as exposure to type I collagen results in more invasive behavior in tumor cells [82]. In an in vivo breast cancer model, with accumulated type I collagen distribution, the amount of circulating tumor cells was increased compared to the amount in wild type mice.Mar 6, 2019”

“The first and most commonly found form of collagen in the human body is simply called Type 1. It is a very strong form of collagen that is considered the building blocks of our skin. As we age, our collagen production dramatically slows down, resulting in slower wound healing and fine lines and wrinkles. Supplementing with Type 1 will provide amino acids as well as protein, and is most commonly found in fish or marine collagen, which is easy for the body to absorb.”

“Although preserved foods develop many peculiar toxins, even fresh fish in the diet have been found to be associated with increased cancer risk (Phukan, et al., 2006).” -Ray Peat

Attachments

• 6DBD5A52-711D-4615-8D2D-59F3B7258D3B.png
    6DBD5A52-711D-4615-8D2D-59F3B7258D3B.png
    260 KB · Views: 2
  • CB19AA3E-D9B9-4CD5-BCE6-067DA950A321.png
    CB19AA3E-D9B9-4CD5-BCE6-067DA950A321.png
    94.5 KB · Views: 2

Badger

“Type I collagen has also been shown to affect metastasis, as exposure to type I collagen results in more invasive behavior in tumor cells [82]. In an in vivo breast cancer model, with accumulated type I collagen distribution, the amount of circulating tumor cells was increased compared to the amount in wild type mice.Mar 6, 2019”

“The first and most commonly found form of collagen in the human body is simply called Type 1. It is a very strong form of collagen that is considered the building blocks of our skin. As we age, our collagen production dramatically slows down, resulting in slower wound healing and fine lines and wrinkles. Supplementing with Type 1 will provide amino acids as well as protein, and is most commonly found in fish or marine collagen, which is easy for the body to absorb.”

“Although preserved foods develop many peculiar toxins, even fresh fish in the diet have been found to be associated with increased cancer risk (Phukan, et al., 2006).” -Ray Peat

HUMAN REMAINS IN FAST FOOD - IT IS NOT JUST ABOUT MCDONALD'S​

View: https://www.bitchute.com/video/qg5BFUfi74cq/

Old fake story:

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“The polyunsaturated fats which accumulate in the brain and retina damage mitochondria.
Iron, which accumulates prenatally, and then again with aging, reacts with unsaturated fats during stress to destroy cells.” -Ray Peat

OP
Rinse & rePeat
“Hold on there, Georgi! Are you saying that medicine may actually be causing said chronic degenerative condition by selling toxic drugs?!? Well, it certainly seems that way, based on the study below. Namely, the widely used food dye known as "Allura Red AC" (also known as FD&C Red 40 and Food Red 17) was shown to be able to directly trigger IBD, and the mechanism of action through which this "harmless" food ingredient achieved that feat was by increasing the production of serotonin in the gut. Now, while increased gut serotonin production is not exactly the same as taking one of the (in)famous SSRI drugs, the systemic effects are quite similar. So, knowing the ubiquity of that food dye and the absolutely massive usage of SSRI drugs, even a layman like me could come to the conclusion that yet another class of chronic/degenerative diseases is likely entirely man-made, and since colon cancer is often the logical conclusion of IBD, that the skyrocketing rates of that cancer can also likely be covered by the same explanation/cause. And if you thought the news could not get any worse, the study also claims that this food dye is most commonly used on products for children, since they find the color attractive. Hhhm, I wonder what could explain the recent catastrophic findings that colon cancer rates are rising with scary speed in the youngest patients, while stabilizing or even declining in those over 50...”

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals