Help winding down

TheHound

I have no trouble falling asleep on my normal days, but a couple days a week I'll work until around 10:30 at night, and by the time I get home, eat and get ready to sleep it's about 11:15. on these nights I find it difficult to get to sleep as I'm still a little amped up from my shift at work. I've tried supplements like l theanine which does nothing for me. any advice?

Blinkyrocket

Well salt is nice, and you should find out what muscles you are tensing and find out how to relax them by well basically understanding what it feels like when they are relaxed by I guess tensing and then relaxing them until it feels normal to relax them or something.

Dietary advice would be salt and maybe sugar, I notice though that the salt is especially nice.

I have no idea what actually works, I just take some aspirin, gelatin, vitamin k for the aspirin, sugar and salt before bed and relax. Before this I've definitely had problems with insomnia.

Theo

I use tincture of Valerian. It's safe and has been used for centuries. I awaken refreshed the next morning. Takes about an hour to kick in.

Since starting the RP diet and lifestyle my cortisol is lower so I hardly use it anymore.

Giraffe

I try to wind down on my way home... I move really slow. This way I feel recovered when I arrive home.

To be able to go to bed at 11:15 after a shift till 10:30 sounds like a challenge, though...

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin
Benadryl has been helping me lately. And usually about 3 hours after I take it I get super tired. :lol:

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals