How Do You Ensure A Good Night's Sleep?

I’ve recently noticed that my deep sleep increases a lot with a warm, salty vegetable broth before bed. Probably because it addresses nutrient deficiencies I had previously. Since adding in the broth, my deep sleep has gone up like 50% according to my Apple Watch.
Do you add any oils to the broth, if so is that CO or something else?, miso soup (also salty) may help.

Vileplume

Do you add any oils to the broth, if so is that CO or something else?, miso soup (also salty) may help.

No I don’t add any oils. I just bring spinach and kale and carrots to a boil, let it boil for 10-15 minutes, salt the heck out of it, strain out the leaves and drink!

golder

I’ve recently noticed that my deep sleep increases a lot with a warm, salty vegetable broth before bed. Probably because it addresses nutrient deficiencies I had previously. Since adding in the broth two days ago, my deep sleep has gone up like 50% according to my Apple Watch.
Amazing! Can you let us know the ingredients/recipe of the broth? That’s great results, well done.

golder

Just missed your above post, apologies. Do you throw the veg away after drinking the broth it produces haha?

B

Braveheart

No I don’t add any oils. I just bring spinach and kale and carrots to a boil, let it boil for 10-15 minutes, salt the heck out of it, strain out the leaves and drink!
You are drinking the oxilates from the spinach?...it has a lot

Vileplume

Just missed your above post, apologies. Do you throw the veg away after drinking the broth it produces haha?
I have been throwing away the leaves and just drinking the broth. However, I’ve noticed yesterday and today that some unwanted symptoms have popped up. Runny nose, brain fog after drinking the broth, and my sleep got worse last night after I drank it throughout the day yesterday. The search continues for the missing puzzle piece(s)

JacquelineNZ

Did I read somewhere in this forum that Valarian herb stimulates something...was it Seratonin? Im having extreme insomnia due to bad gut dysbiosis and unhappy congested liver - and I had those weird dreams when you arnt asleep. One was trying to go upstairs in a hotel to get my drink bottle I left up in a bathroom & half way up the stairs my legs wouldnt work properly so had to crawl up....was so weird.
I tried the milk and honey enema and held it in for ages a couple of days ago and got quite large releaaes of white fluffy fungys and their was so much gas and gurgling for ages after doing it. What came out wasnt curdled milk because I had added warm water to it and the milk/water released, then lots of fecal matter and then the fungal.
Anyone know if hyperthermia in natural hot pools is good to calm the body and top up with minerals and heat it more to stimulate immune system like they do in europe in the cancer clinics. Thought it might help me sleep.
I have tried so much and nothing seems to work till the gut settles down. Last night was a sleepless night and I tried all the tricks and nothing works. I used some oxypowder capsules last night to move bowel matter gently and more fungus came through this morning. Ive tried coffee enemas but they strip me out.

Quelsatron

Last night I ate chocolate pastries (butter, sugar, cacao and oats) and cheese before bed (and light fish soup for early dinner) and literally jumped out of bed in the morning. I've started taking taurine as well, but this night I ate burgers in the evening and I slept much worse while also being really thirsty, so it's not all the taurine. I think consuming excess protein late at night is really bad, but fat and sugar is good. I'll eat the rest of the pastries tonight and see what happens.

And I know cortisol gets a bad rap, but I think it's essential for getting up out of bed in the morning. I suspect chronic cortisol exposure makes you less sensitive to the regulated peaks that are natural.
To follow this up, I haven't been able to replicate this again. Maybe it was a combination of the chocolate and somehow managing to get a good sleeping position, I have computer neck and my pillows seem to be just the wrong thickness for me to lie comfortably or something.

B

Braveheart

To follow this up, I haven't been able to replicate this again. Maybe it was a combination of the chocolate and somehow managing to get a good sleeping position, I have computer neck and my pillows seem to be just the wrong thickness for me to lie comfortably or something.
Sleeping position, computer neck and correct pillow are all critical to good sleep

Jing

Don't want to hijack this thread but how do you get a good sleep when on a calorie deficit? Seems most people here just say eat more.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals