Sleep Issues During Pregnancy

Dear members
My wife is now in week 8 of her pregnancy with twins. Unfortunately her sleep is disturbed. She has no problems falling asleep, but she wakes up in the middle of the night and has troubles to sleep again. Is there anything more she can do to improve her sleep? We tried already the sugar-salt-milk before bed which was not successful.

The only thing that eased her sleep issues and was also a good aid against the pregnancy-related sickness was weed, but i think it`s not a good idea to go to bed stoned if you want to have healthy kids o_O

Beehelp

I still remember that last month of my pregnancy! First, I woke up each night at 4 and wanted to eat smth. After I dropped smth into my stomach it was really a problem to sleep again. I was looking for a place to sleep everywhere around the house, starting from the sofa and finishing on the floor. One wonderful day my husband brought me a new mattress. We just dropped it on the floor, and I finally could enjoy my sleep!!! You can look for example at http://slumbertop.co.nz/
And watch for the proper nutrition. A hungry child will surely wake your wife up!:happy:

OP
Elchupanibrain
Thanks four your reply Beehelp. My wife`s sleep has now improved a bit as the pregnancy progresses. Let`s see what kind of other issues we will face in the future ;)

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals