Dealing With The Chickenpox! Any Tips?

So this stuff hit me harder than I anticipated! I started with a few bumps on my forehead -- the next night I'm bedridden and feeling super weak (with bumps all over my body). It is even difficult to sleep since the itchiness is so prevalent and I cannot relax like it is a constant stress response. Yesterday I took plenty of niacinamide because it is supposedly antiviral, but think it may have contributed to a bigger stress response possibly (had trouble falling asleep yesterday with a pounding heart).

The pulse is kind of like a stressed pulse -- like a weaker range of contractile force but a higher rate (like Peat would say is stress/cortisol/estrogen/etc. related). I decided to throw in some aspirin and see if it helps even a bit. Any other tips?

I know my diet isn't that versatile especially since I am weak and can't go to a store myself to pick out good foods (honey, fruits/juice, meats, etc.) Yesterday I only had a glass of milk with some sugar along with some water, some juice and soup with an egg -- not really much else. Any antiviral regimens with herbs anyone wants to share? Any home remedies for itching? I have calamine lotion but it doesn't help much.

Supplements I have access to now:

Aspirin, niacinamide, thiamine, theanine, digestive enzymes, K2, diphenhydramine, DHEA and magnesium.

Also if anyone presumes there is any diet tailored to a viral issue/my case in particular I'd like to hear some ideas!

OP
MetabolicTrash
I'm 28. I can't get riboflavin in supplement form now so it isn't an option.

I'm doing pretty well with aspirin and diphenhydramine so far and seeing some improvements.

Korven

Also had adult chickenpox a few months ago, it is truly awful.

Drinking lots of coffee and taking lots of aspirin seemed to help take my mind of the itching. Diet was just milk and honey cause I couldn't be bothered eating anything else.

Frequent hot baths also helped some to alleviate itching. One night when I couldn't cope with the itching I drank a bunch of whiskey to help numb/forget the pain, that seemed to work really well.

Hope you get well soon man!

Kunstruct

I'm 28. I can't get riboflavin in supplement form now so it isn't an option.

I'm doing pretty well with aspirin and diphenhydramine so far and seeing some improvements.

I see, I was curious about anti-viral proprieties claims of riboflavin in massive doses.
Also I would have been curious how methylene blue acted on chicken pox since it is held in pretty high regards in general.
I am not sure how good is niacinamide since it can cause other issues with liver enzymes and drop blood sugar all in an acute way, maybe that is the heart started pounding.
Do you also have a fever or high temperature? I used to have a high temperature when I had it, but I was very young then, 10yr.

LeeBee

I was thinking aspirin then read that it can trigger histamine release so would probably not risk it, might just increase itching.

OP
MetabolicTrash
Well aspirin doesn't seem to be too negative I don't think for me. Good info about the vitamin A stuff. I might just continue diet variations.

I think I should stop the diphenhydramine though since I think it is having an effect on my heart already (can't really explain it, but I think it is a factor). It is too bad since antihistamines can be so relieving for me at times and relaxing. I guess there are other antihistamines that would be safer maybe -- or more natural ones like raw honey and vitamin C or something.

OP
MetabolicTrash
I don't think there are any unless labeled under something I wouldn't think to look for.

Is that MMS really effective for what it claims? All of those reviews are "real"?

StephanF

Forum Supporter
I don't think there are any unless labeled under something I wouldn't think to look for.

Is that MMS really effective for what it claims? All of those reviews are "real"?

I am using MMS almost daily for dental health. I posted regarding the complete reversal of early onset arthritis with the care taker of my mom back in 2012 in Germany. Amazing but true. There are many report regarding flu or other virus related health issues. I recent purchase ‘chlorine dioxide solution’ since I wanted to try out the ‘protocol 1000’ and see how I feel after that. I assume that it will also help against the Corona virus but if you google about that then a ton of warnings popp up, which doesn’t surprise me.
I have done my research, looked at the chemical safety data sheet and concluded that at these dosages (fee activated drops of MMS) it is as harmful as the RDA for table salt. But don’t take my word for it and do the math yourself!

Regards, Stephan

L_C

I am using MMS almost daily for dental health. I posted regarding the complete reversal of early onset arthritis with the care taker of my mom back in 2012 in Germany. Amazing but true. There are many report regarding flu or other virus related health issues. I recent purchase ‘chlorine dioxide solution’ since I wanted to try out the ‘protocol 1000’ and see how I feel after that. I assume that it will also help against the Corona virus but if you google about that then a ton of warnings popp up, which doesn’t surprise me.
I have done my research, looked at the chemical safety data sheet and concluded that at these dosages (fee activated drops of MMS) it is as harmful as the RDA for table salt. But don’t take my word for it and do the math yourself!

Regards, Stephan
How do you use MMS for dental health...isn't it too acidic for teeth? thanks.

StephanF

Forum Supporter
How do you use MMS for dental health...isn't it too acidic for teeth? thanks.
I take 4 drops of the sodium chlorite solution plus three drops of the hydrochloric acid so most of the acid will be used up. In addition, I add a small amount of baking soda after I diluted the 7 drops. That prevents any acid remaining in the solution.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals