Seizure And Dosage Of Progesterone For Male, 87kg And 33yrs

O

Oniyogini

Hello, my son just had his first seizure at work (fortunately not out driving). He has been working really long days in a new job, and not sleeping.
He dropped from 110kg to 87kg, which is good considering, he split up from girlfriend in Feb... a lot of self-induced stress.
Finally it all caved in. He bumped his head badly falling to the floor but otherwise recovering ok at home. The CT brain scan is all clear and they are going to do MRI...
I told him to increase his aspirin which he has been taking - 325mg- at night to help sleep and relax- to get his muscles to relax as his body is pretty sore now.
I am thinking Progesterone would help him but am not sure as to dosage, so please can anyone chime in? He does have high blood pressure- 140/90.
Thank you kindly.

Herbie

Yeah progesterone would be nice for recovery especially after the damage from the ct scan. Ray said he he had an accident and got a lot of progesterone on his skin and it made him fall asleep, it seems safe. There is a lot of discussion on the forum about men taking progesterone and if they should or not and what the dosage is. 1 drop of progest e would be safe and up to 3-4 drops on the gums for 10 days seems to be safe as well. This is all anecdotal. The concern is once its lowered stress it will begin to antagonise androgens but when highly stressed this is generally not a concern. I have heard of men using half a bottle of progest e a day for stress, not recommending this, just for perspective.

I would email Ray and ask him about it.

OP
O

Oniyogini

@Benyamin Bulluc thank you for your swift reply, much appreciated.
I don't have Ray's email so if someone could kindly PM me please. I only ever emailed for newsletter subscriptions.
Son probably thinks I am la-la for freaking out over the CT scan as it is... ha ha.

OP
O

Oniyogini

please look:
I don't have Ray's email so if someone could kindly PM me please?
Thank you kindly.

OP
O

Oniyogini

@haidut @tara @charlie
If you guys think it would help to email Ray, please can someone pm me his email address?
I would be glad of any suggestions etc...
Thank you!

Herbie

Concidering the context, it would be the most responcible thing to do.

A.R

Don't forget to supplement k2 mk4 along with the aspirin and progesterone. It should help with the blood pressure aswell

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals
Back
Top Bottom