Heartbroken - Dr. Peat has passed

DeadCatBounce

Some people started creating worrysome posts since a year ago or so...about Ray Peat legacy, that he may die, that he looked fragile and had trembling voice or his possible mental decline. It just creates dichotomy with what one can think about Ray Peat . I didn't expect him dying without some fighting and he supposedly had lots of tricks for that.
On the other hand we see this guy Kisinger (hypothyroid and saturated with PUFA/serotonin ) and lecturing world leaders about world politics at 99yo.
The grandmother of my girl passed a few weeks back at 87yo from Pneumonia with zero other medical issues and not taking a single big pharma pill. She didn't take antibiotics or any treatment on time. which was the reason her body shut down. But I suppose the biggest reason was that she wanted to go.

She used to cook in sunflower oil, then save it and fry something a second time with it. Then discard it and give it to the animals.

I think there is a lot more to health than food/supplements. As far as I know Ray knew we need more research of the human biofield/energy body.

Apple

In interviews following the panic he was oftentimes quoting Denis Rancourt and Wolfgang Wodarg. I think he viewed covid as rebranded flu.
Yeah, I got same impression from his podcasts, it is just some kind of flu.
Sometimes askers forced Peat to say what they wanted to hear, like with salt, viruses, vaccines, glyfosate... in those cases he often responded just "uh-huh", without elaborating.
I think I heard somewhere in his podcasts that If you are in a high metabolic state you shouldn't bother about it.

Peatress

Yeah, I got same impression from his podcasts, it is just some kind of flu.
Sometimes askers forced Peat to say what they wanted to hear, like with salt, viruses, vaccines, glyfosate... in those cases he often responded just "uh-huh", without elaborating.
I think I heard somewhere in his podcasts that If you are in a high metabolic state you shouldn't bother about it.
Did you read the newsletter of May 2020 - This Novel Flu Season?

Izzybelle

Some people started creating worrysome posts since a year ago or so...about Ray Peat legacy, that he may die, that he looked fragile and had trembling voice or his possible mental decline. It just creates dichotomy with what one can think about Ray Peat . I didn't expect him dying without some fighting and he supposedly had lots of tricks for that.
On the other hand we see this guy Kisinger (hypothyroid and saturated with PUFA/serotonin ) and lecturing world leaders about world politics at 99yo.
Well I will say that Dr. Peat looked really good when I saw him. I wouldn't have guessed his age and he looked energetic and fit. He must've been late 70's or early 80's. I hadn't heard the rumors prior to his death, but he's more or less had a trembly voice for a long time, at least as long as I've been listening to him. It was just one of his characteristics. I also heard a recent interview a few months back and didn't notice any mental decline from Peat. I can't bring myself to listen to another one just yet because it makes me too sad. As for Kissinger, your examples just show that we don't know all the variables involved in longevity, and there's always outliers. Some get lucky, IMO, and that's supposing that it is a healthy, enjoyable life. BTW it appears that Kissinger was wheelchair-bound and unrecognizable at age 89, as he was searched by security personnel prior to boarding an aircraft.

David PS

Well I will say that Dr. Peat looked really good when I saw him. I wouldn't have guessed his age and he looked energetic and fit. He must've been late 70's or early 80's. I hadn't heard the rumors prior to his death, but he's more or less had a trembly voice for a long time, at least as long as I've been listening to him. It was just one of his characteristics. I also heard a recent interview a few months back and didn't notice any mental decline from Peat. I can't bring myself to listen to another one just yet because it makes me too sad. As for Kissinger, your examples just show that we don't know all the variables involved in longevity, and there's always outliers. Some get lucky, IMO, and that's supposing that it is a healthy, enjoyable life. BTW it appears that Kissinger was wheelchair-bound and unrecognizable at age 89, as he was searched by security personnel prior to boarding an aircraft.

I wonder if they purposefully distorted his image in the article you posted.
iu
kissinger.jpg

Apple

Did you read the newsletter of May 2020 - This Novel Flu Season?
Now that you mention it, I sure will read it.
I listened to his interviews with Patrick Timpone that time, something about covid vaccines killing platelets . Not arguing with that. Many people got vaccinated so that others don't bug them. It is probably not sufficient to kill humanity.
I haven't noticed any suspicious health decline in other people around me, maybe not enough time have passed yet.
If there was any damage it was rather from spending more time at home, less time in the sun and working longer hours

Last edited:

Peatress

Now that you mention it, I sure will read it.
I listened to his interviews with Patrick Timpone that time, something about covid vaccines killing platelets . Not arguing with that. Many people got vaccinated so that others don't bug them. It is probably not sufficient to kill humanity.
I haven't noticed any suspicious health decline in other people around me, maybe not enough time have passed yet.
If there was any damage it was rather from spending more time at home, less time in the sun and working longer hours
Everything but the jab! If all is well let it continue to be so.

abruzzi

Oh my... apparently you aren't familiar with Dr. Peat's philosophy, nor have listened to his many interviews since the scamdemic began. He advised avoided the injected for about a month after their shots, so would never have those syringes anywhere near his body :)
Yeah, I heard that, but sometimes people don't practice what they preach. Is it possible he went to an MD and was convinced to do otherwise?

OliviaD

Yeah, I heard that, but sometimes people don't practice what they preach. Is it possible he went to an MD and was convinced to do otherwise?
Interesting thought.. and I apologize, wrong for me to presume to know what you are or aren't 'familiar with' - sometimes late night writing is not the most tactful :). Well I suppose anything is possible. He did speak against it later, but perhaps during the early roll outs he did fall prey. I do have a dear friend who took the initial shots and now is staunchly opposed. Along these lines, I wonder if he got flu vaccinations, as I believe those also contribute to morbidity and mortality. Sure doesn't seem like something he would be into, but I never have heard him speak about vaccination specifically, other than the Covid shots, so I guess I can't know for sure.

Peatress

Interesting thought.. and I apologize, wrong for me to presume to know what you are or aren't 'familiar with' - sometimes late night writing is not the most tactful :). Well I suppose anything is possible. He did speak against it later, but perhaps during the early roll outs he did fall prey. I do have a dear friend who took the initial shots and now is staunchly opposed. Along these lines, I wonder if he got flu vaccinations, as I believe those also contribute to morbidity and mortality. Sure doesn't seem like something he would be into, but I never have heard him speak about vaccination specifically, other than the Covid shots, so I guess I can't know for sure.
I suggest you read his articles and listen to his interviews before making wild claims. I'm so furious right now but I will resist the temptation to lambaste you and @abruzzi

Dr Peat on vaccine safety

PT: Dr. Ray Peat final question and we'll let you go. so in your all your experience being on this planet 83 years and looking at this for 50 years or so do you think it's at all possible that a safe and effective vaccine for this COVID 19 whatever it is could be available in the Fall or even early next year.

RP: A vaccine? No. has there ever been a safe and effective vaccine? The whole issue of safety testing has been fraudulent. The CDC disobeyed an order of Congress in not doing safety studies when they gave the pharmaceutical industry immunity from damages caused by killing people with bad vaccines. When they gave them that immunity, they were obligated by Congress to do safety testing and report every two years. For 30 years they did absolutely nothing and the safety testing that has been done, for example, if you think that the aluminum adjuvant has been causing deaths and brain damage, and you would test it against a blank something for sure not containing aluminum. But they used aluminum in the so called placebo they used a toxic placebo to measure the toxicity of the vaccine. Deliberate, intentional fraud.

PT: so Bobby Kennedy in his group did a FOIA request for safe and effective studies and they just turned up empty. so you're you're suggesting that even from measles. mumps, or rubella there has never been safe and effective testing done on these guys.

RP: and the same with flu vaccine.

PT: Flu vaccines, never.

RP: and I think this is important to look at at who the US Public Health Service and the CDC is who they are and who the organization has been what they've been doing right historically. During my lifetime there have been just horrible incredible scandals that they managed to keep secret. They said if some good organization found out about this, there could be a lot of smoke, for example, that they were infecting orphans in Guatemala with syphilis as part of a secret experiment, that they were covering up evidence of radiation damage from nuclear accidents in experimental reactors in the United states and from Three Mile Island. They've been on the side of the offenders keeping the information from the public.

ORN 2020-06-15: Dr. Peat On COVID Testing, Exosomes, EMFs, Gray Hair, Vaccines, Aging | Ray Peat Forum

Last edited:

-Luke-

Dr. Peat hasn't really made a secret of his opinion on vaccinations (not just the Covid injections).

In this interview (at about 00:26:45) he called giving pregnant women flu shots "probably the biggest crime in history". He never was a pregnant women (although that's probably a controversial statement nowadays), but that statement should tell you everything if you seriously think he would have considered it for a second.

He didn't even consider giving blood, even though he thought it was beneficial, because he didn't want to be around doctors and needles.

For God's sake, let the man rest in peace.

Last edited:

OliviaD

I suggest you read his articles and listen to his interviews before making wild claims. I'm so furious right now but I will resist the temptation to lambaste you and @abruzzi

PT: Dr. Ray Peat final question and we'll let you go. so in your all your experience being on this planet 83 years and looking at this for 50 years or so do you think it's at all possible that a safe and effective vaccine for this COVID 19 whatever it is could be available in the Fall or even early next year.

RP: A vaccine? No. has there ever been a safe and effective vaccine? The whole issue of safety testing has been fraudulent. The CDC disobeyed an order of Congress in not doing safety studies when they gave the pharmaceutical industry immunity from damages caused by killing people with bad vaccines. When they gave them that immunity, they were obligated by Congress to do safety testing and report every two years. For 30 years they did absolutely nothing and the safety testing that has been done, for example, if you think that the aluminum adjuvant has been causing deaths and brain damage, and you would test it against a blank something for sure not containing aluminum. But they used aluminum in the so called placebo they used a toxic placebo to measure the toxicity of the vaccine. Deliberate, intentional fraud.

PT: so Bobby Kennedy in his group did a FOIA request for safe and effective studies and they just turned up empty. so you're you're suggesting that even from measles. mumps, or rubella there has never been safe and effective testing done on these guys.

RP: and I think this is important to look at at who the US Public Health Service and the CDC is who they are and who the organization has been what they've been doing right historically. During my lifetime there have been just horrible incredible scandals that they managed to keep secret. They said if some good organization found out about this, there could be a lot of smoke, for example, that they were infecting orphans in Guatemala with syphilis as part of a secret experiment, that they were covering up evidence of radiation damage from nuclear accidents in experimental reactors in the United states and from Three Mile Island. They've been on the side of the offenders keeping the information from the public.

ORN 2020-06-15: Dr. Peat On COVID Testing, Exosomes, EMFs, Gray Hair, Vaccines, Aging | Ray Peat Forum
What???? !!!! I am the one who wrote that I was sure Dr. Peat would never touch the fake Covid vaccines - nor do I think he would touch any vaccine. I just did it in polite, non aggressive manner. Because 1. It is not an emotional issue for me and 2. I am NOT his SPOKESPERSON, agent, personal representation nor am I privy to knowledge of every moment of his life and I would never try to make any claims of such for him or any person
- And, I suggest you do the same, as well as refresh your knowledge of basic manners and civility before you 'lambast' me or anyone here. and 2. Look at why you are so emotionally charged about a question about someone you don't even know - b/c imo that seems to be the most salient issue here.

I am not personally offended by someone raising a question as the person I replied to did - so I gave him a diplomatic and truthful answer - which is that despite reading or hearing anything written I CAN HAVE NO IDEA re another person's medical history (who I am not directly responsible for). And neither do you.

It is fascinating to me how many folks here are suddenly intimate partners of Dr. Peat and therefore privy to all knowledge of his personal life and so act like some kind of thought police and become emotionally upset about some stranger on a forum asking a question. I'm pretty sure Dr. Peat would have laughed at the comment.

OliviaD

P.S. I suggest you read posts carefully and wait until you are not so emotional before writing replies so you don't come across as the fool you did. 1. How do you have any idea how many articles, newsletters, books, I have read or how many interviews I have listened to? (obvious). The person who replied to my comment was very SPECIFIC in what he was asking - and NOTHING you provided answered his question. B/c in the test you provided , RP did NOT say "I have never had a vaccine" . He made states about how awful they are, the corruption and the horrid history of this pseudo-science of vaccination - but he did NOT give any information about his personal experience.

I have very strong feeling about them - and will never vaccinate myself or my pets - with anything.. yet, there were decades before I was 'truly' educated - b/c my area of education and career was in traditional academic science, and a medical school and I was indoctrinated so while I speak strongly against them - yes, I have had some of the toxic shots. So, there is an example of someone (and I know many many others who speak strongly against vaccines yet have taken many). It exists, Peatness. Lambast all you want - rage at unkown strangers all you want - but all some poster I don't even know was doing was raising a possibility - which could exist and if you understand Dr. Peat as well as you claim, you would understand that he would be all about entertaining all possibilities.

Peatress

P.S. I suggest you read posts carefully and wait until you are not so emotional before writing replies so you don't come across as the fool you did. 1. How do you have any idea how many articles, newsletters, books, I have read or how many interviews I have listened to? (obvious). The person who replied to my comment was very SPECIFIC in what he was asking - and NOTHING you provided answered his question. B/c in the test you provided , RP did NOT say "I have never had a vaccine" . He made states about how awful they are, the corruption and the horrid history of this pseudo-science of vaccination - but he did NOT give any information about his personal experience.

I have very strong feeling about them - and will never vaccinate myself or my pets - with anything.. yet, there were decades before I was 'truly' educated - b/c my area of education and career was in traditional academic science, and a medical school and I was indoctrinated so while I speak strongly against them - yes, I have had some of the toxic shots. So, there is an example of someone (and I know many many others who speak strongly against vaccines yet have taken many). It exists, Peatness. Lambast all you want - rage at unkown strangers all you want - but all some poster I don't even know was doing was raising a possibility - which could exist and if you understand Dr. Peat as well as you claim, you would understand that he would be all about entertaining all possibilities.
Feel free to call me a fool if you want. The idea the Dr Peat died because he took a vaccine is preposterous. It’s disrespectful speculation.

You made it quite clear you’ve never heard him, “speak about vaccination specifically, other than the Covid shots.” These are your words so either you were lying then or you are lying now.

Last edited:

OliviaD

Dr. Peat hasn't really made a secret of his opinion on vaccinations (not just the Covid injections).

In this interview (at about 00:26:45) he called giving pregnant women flu shots "probably the biggest crime in history". He never was a pregnant women (although that's probably a controversial statement nowadays), but that statement should tell you everything if you seriously think he would have considered it for a second.

He didn't even consider giving blood, even though he thought it was beneficial, because he didn't want to be around doctors and needles.

Not sure who you are addressing - the poster who posed an innocent question, me - who suggested Dr. Peat would never take the cooties (or any shot), or the person who had an emotional tirade over the whole thing , but I suggest you read my reply to her - because I have to wonder why you now think a man is not "resting in peace"? I'm fairly certain the eternal state of his soul is not affected in the least bit by an unknown person asking a question.

One thing I know of Dr. Peat having extensively read his work as well as his philosophy, as well as listening to every recorded interview I know of - is that 1. he always promoted being inquisitive, questioning, and experimenting. 2. He always treated everyone who did ask questions with kindness, even quite ridiculous things - and he had a way of trying to never make the person feel bad.

So, I have to question how genuine some here are who claim to be so "familiar' with the man - when they are acting in a way so opposite of want he promoted.

If you do not want to read discussion re: Dr. Peat, and feel such discussion causing him post mortem distress, it seems like this would be a good place for you to avoid - because a place called "Ray Peat Forum" is likely to cause you a lot of angst.

OliviaD

Feel free to call me a fool if you want. The idea the Dr Peat died because he took a vaccine is preposterous. It’s disrespectful speculation.
I agree it is a ridiculous speculation, however I assume the person making it was not that familiar with Dr. Peat, which is exactly what I suggested. So how on earth could that be 'disrespectful' - I don't think it was meant that way at all, but I can't speak for that person either.

I called you a fool b/c I don't know why you are directing your agnst at me - when I'm not the one who made the speculation, nor would the thought ever cross my mind.

Based on logic and reason alone I can't answer the posters question - because I can also only speculate about any person's personal history, and I am not going to do that. If you feel otherwise, then I suggest you talk to her/him, not me.

Merry Christmas.

Peatress

I agree it is a ridiculous speculation, however I assume the person making it was not that familiar with Dr. Peat, which is exactly what I suggested. So how on earth could that be 'disrespectful' - I don't think it was meant that way at all, but I can't speak for that person either.

I called you a fool b/c I don't know why you are directing your agnst at me - when I'm not the one who made the speculation, nor would the thought ever cross my mind.

Based on logic and reason alone I can't answer the posters question - because I can also only speculate about any person's personal history, and I am not going to do that. If you feel otherwise, then I suggest you talk to her/him, not me.

Merry Christmas.
It’s barely a month since Dr Peat died I find a lot of what is being speculated on this thread, and some other threads, vulgar. Yes, I am emotional about it, so what?

OliviaD

It’s barely a month since Dr Peat died I find a lot of what is being speculated on this thread, and some other threads, vulgar. Yes, I am emotional about it, so what?
I understand that , but I am not the one making the speculation - in fact I replied with the essentially the same info that you gave - I am not sure that you read my reply to him SO I do not know why you are getting upset at me.

Re: all the speculation - I agree, which is why I don't want to do it, so I cannot speak for the man.But you know - it is what people do. It seems to be human nature, unfortunately. So maybe if it upsets you that much you just shouldn't read it. However, again, I just don't know why you are directing your angst at me and not the person who made the speculation that has you so upset, b/c it seems like that would be more constructive. I can't do anything about what another person thinks.

abruzzi

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals