Regarding a Ray Peat etheric body sighting...

achillea

Our household has now had 2 sightings of our beloved Dr. Ray Peat. I kid you not. Last night, my head hit the pillow, here's where it was clear as day. The phone rang, I answered "Hello?" He said "Hi", in that all too recognizable voice, but this time with a strength, 500xs more life force. I said, "Dr. Peat, is that you?" He said yes. Then I said, " I thought you were dead". He said, "I'm not" I said "That's good news". He "cajoled", I can't say exactly how, there was cheer and he sounded so lively and strong. Then he abruptly said "Bye". (That is more his personality.) I sat up. It felt so real!
Has anyone here in the forum seen him - in essence?
I'll repeat what I logged in before this one. Dec.28, 2022
This had been a painful time, Dr. Ray Peat has left the building. I hadn't gotten as well as I had expected, we've been Peaters, deeply dedicated to what he has taught us. My husband and I have gotten more concerned about time ticking away. We bought a CymaTechnologies unit that utilizes frequency. He was doing a treatment when spontaneously, Dr. Peat visited him, (this is 3 days after his passing). Dr. Peat was sitting at the table, reading a book, and he looked straight at him, then turned away and continued reading his book. It is time, we found The Root Cause Protocol. It is time, there is more to learn. Dr. Peat has shared what he has researched, foundational and invaluable. For us, another teacher has appeared. Morley Robbins. His research is based on scientifically reference research. We continue to do our own research, remember "Do your own research"? We should all thrive this year. Happy New Year to you all. With love.

Last edited:

Mauritio

Our household has now had 2 sightings of our beloved Dr. Ray Peat. I kid you not. Last night, my head hit the pillow, here's where it was clear as day. The phone rang, I answered "Hello?" He said "Hi", in that all too recognizable voice, but this time with a strength, 500xs more life force. I said, "Dr. Peat, is that you?" He said yes. Then I said, " I thought you were dead". He said, "I'm not" I said "That's good news". He "cajoled", I can't say exactly how, there was cheer and he sounded so lively and strong. Then he abruptly said "Bye". (That is more his personality.) I sat up. It felt so real!
Has anyone here in the forum seen him - in essence?
I'll repeat what I logged in before this one. Dec.28, 2022
This had been a painful time, Dr. Ray Peat has left the building. I hadn't gotten as well as I had expected, we've been Peaters, deeply dedicated to what he has taught us. My husband and I have gotten more concerned about time ticking away. We bought a CymaTechnologies unit that utilizes frequency. He was doing a treatment when spontaneously, Dr. Peat visited him, (this is 3 days after his passing). Dr. Peat was sitting at the table, reading a book, and he looked straight at him, then turned away and continued reading his book. It is time, we found The Root Cause Protocol. It is time, there is more to learn. Dr. Peat has shared what he has researched, foundational and invaluable. For us, another teacher has appeared. Morley Robbins. His research is based on scientifically reference research. We continue to do our own research, remember "Do your own research"? We should all thrive this year. Happy New Year to you all. With love.
Im on lsd and I dig this story.

LeeLemonoil

That’s Peat‘s Spirit revenge for years of nagging E-mails

You can also sign up for bi-monthly visitations

Sascha6990

I think that's sweet. While I'm not a firm believer in astrology, afterlife, religion and other supernatural stuff, I don't dismiss them either simply because no one can say for sure these beliefs are false. Also, I think it is a matter of personal experiences and I even have a theory regarding people that have them - I noticed they are mostly women and I think it is because women tend to have higher copper levels than men (correct me if I'm wrong, please) and copper is highly conductive. This could explain why some people feel all sorts of energies that others don't. I myself was much more into this stuff when I was a high copper vegan.

To OP: is any of you a Scorpio? I heard such stories only from Scorpios and it is said they have connections to the *spooky music playing* otherworld 😄

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals