Heartbroken - Dr. Peat has passed

iLoveSugar

This is so heartfelt to me and can't describe the emptiness. Thousands of emails back and fourth that he has tried to help me with. I am forever grateful for him.

Damn. This stings.

LUH 3417

I’m heartbroken too and can’t stop crying. Maybe this is crazy but are we sure he wasn’t killed like so many other people who spoke the truth and went against the grain?

LeeLemonoil

Rest In Peace Dr. Peat. Ray.

Your spirit, your energy continues. We know it.

Thank you. We will miss you.

haidut

Forum Supporter
I’m heartbroken too and can’t stop crying. Maybe this is crazy but are we sure he wasn’t killed like so many other people who spoke the truth and went against the grain?

I think every person the authors of the Tiger movie interviewed died shortly afterwards. Peat was the only one left and did mention, though kinda jokingly, in a podcast that it is indeed suspicious.

cjm

RIP Ray. I live every day in gratitude to you and your work.

"Ideally, things should make no sense until they make the right sense."

God Bless.

Mr Joe

Those following the path of truth and consciousness never dies. RIP doctor.

RPDiciple

Does anyone have more information? im ofc gonna ask about in terms of protein amount that he experienced with or what really happend

LUH 3417

I think every person the authors of the Tiger movie interviewed died shortly afterwards. Peat was the only one left and did mention, though kinda jokingly, in a podcast that it is indeed suspicious.
That’s true.

Does anyone know when the last interview with him was from? Why did it take so long to announce his death?

D

Doer

May he rest in Peace, he did a great service to the world by being such an open mind and kind person, regardless if someone agrees or disagrees with his nutritional ideas!

tankasnowgod

Sad to hear this news. But remember, in Dr. Peat's own words, he isn't gone, he's just become a "standing wave in the Neutrino Sea." He thought the Neutrino Sea was basically the same as the concept of the Ether.

I found out last month that a friend of mine, who I had not seen in a decade or so, had passed from this life, and the news hit me very hard. She had passed a few years back, but I just found out. I found a couple old books by Edward C. Randall, that helped me quite a bit, discussing the afterlife. I share them here, in case anyone is interested-

It would seem that these ideas line up with Peat's own ideas of the hereafter. And if there is anyone who would be a great addition to the etheric chemists that Randall talks about, Peat would certainly be a top candidate.

Last edited:

Rafe

Devastating news. RIP Raymond Peat

We have important work to do.

Peatful

Catherine.
His partner.

May she know his influence on generation after generation.
That his “spirit” lives on in me.
In my children.

Be his light everyone.
Live his legacy.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals