Heartbroken - Dr. Peat has passed

charlie

Admin
The Law & Order Admin

ThinPicking

It's such a special place!
Such for what it's worth. I was lurking here long before I joined, getting my head around Ray's works. Caught this vibe on a regular basis (and still do) and you were frequently in frame.

Peace be upon you, whatever you're up to.

Such for what it's worth. I was lurking here long before I joined, getting my head around Ray's works. Caught this vibe on a regular basis (and still do) and you were frequently in frame.

Peace be upon you, whatever you're up to.

OMG…Sooooooooo happy to see you!! How have you been? (I am Lisa Ferraro when you were active :): )

Thank you folks, this is so great. How are you? I am still up to the old stuff, Peating... sometimes I check here and am amazed at how the atmosphere is still as great as it was. Never saw this happen in other communities.

Lollipop2

Thank you folks, this is so great. How are you? I am still up to the old stuff, Peating... sometimes I check here and am amazed at how the atmosphere is still as great as it was. Never saw this happen in other communities.
So glad to hear you are still with Peat’s ideas!! Really the fact that this community is still so great and that many of us still work with Peat’s ideas after such a long time is the real testament to the greatness of Peat. I also appreciate that @charlie helps keep this a positive and safe place for people healing. And then every now and then there is some drama and entertaining characters that show up and mostly then disappear. Keeps it interesting - lol.

I still say to my husband almost everyday as we continue to notice such benefits: “Ray Peat was right again!” I say this over and over, it never ceases to amaze me :): So happy you stopped by to pay your respects to Ray. I can not lie, I do miss him. Definitely drop in every now and then @Such_Saturation!

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals