Gbolduev Q And A - Non Peat

J

James IV

Everyone concerned with their health should read this entire thread. I unfortunately do not have the access to lab testing, as @gbolduev does. However, my observational science from working with people for the last decade exactly matches his much more technical and thorough information. What he is saying works to actually make people healthier. Thank you @gbolduev for taking the time to do this.

slayo

dear @gbolduev

I have post finasteride syndrome, i did hair tests and i partecipated to the study done about post finasteride syndrome.
Let me first say that i highly appreciate your effort in helping our community, so thank you very much.
I was one of the first people to point out that heavy metals and the conseguent minerals imbalance may be playing a role in our syntoms, but not much people did pay attention to this.
I would be very very interested in what you would suggest in my situation, i think i have mold toxicity too.
If i post my tests will you tell me your opinion about my situation ?
I have been doing chelation, but it is a long road and if there is somenthing to feel better in the short term in the meanwhile i fix the root cause, i would be very happy.
Let me know if you can review my tests.
Thank you

Ella

Forum Supporter
Breuss protocol fasting I would recommend( insane amount of hair will grow) 42 days.

@gboldeuv, thank you kindly for your response. Reading back through all the posts, your are recommending Breuss Therapy. Yes, now I understand. I am familiar with his work.

It is not like every one did not eat sugars and Peat told them to eat sugars, Everyone is just heavy on sugar at all times and that is what caused the problems.

Actually, I never ate sugar throughout my entire life. No junk food, no pufas. I was a health advocate and sugar has always been regarded as a toxin. Well it was for me. If I had sugar, I was maniac. Like being on speed. I drove everyone crazy because I was nonstop energy. Over the top. Though, I never put on weight because I would just burn through everything I ate. I never fatigued. Going into menopause and high stress life crashed me. Physical breakdown. Put on heaps of weight but sugar and fruit saved me. I was able to walk again. I was able to lose weight because I had energy to rebuild my body. The fruit and sugar enabled me to transition to where I am now. I don't need sugar and I don't desire so much fruit but have a beautiful orchard. I am coming out of winter so fruit will be OK for summer.

It makes sense now why I will not die if I fast for 42 days. Plenty of nutrition to hit the reset button. My diet has been low pufa for decades, so I am not so worried about pufa depletion because most will be sat fats. Burning sat fats will be anti-inflammatory.

I was planning to do potato only cooked broth which I have in the past and this is high in potassium.

I agree this is wonderful for 4 lows and I have had many successes also. I try to think which therapy has the most profound ability to heal and I must admit it is veggie broth/tea. Beautifully, simple. No need to look for complex solutions. I don't do it raw, for sensitive people though.

Perfect with my garden. Beautiful soil + beautiful vegetables + healthy exercise.

We are in spring now and it is the perfect time:)

I know you said this plenty of times, at what point in time do you do the liver flushes? During the fast or before the fast. After the fast is refeed time.

So I don't need to worry about checking potassium in the cell or do I need to monitor? You go by only hair analysis or red blood cell? How are you checking? I am not satisfied with only hair as I need faster results - 3 mths is too long to wait to change diet. I have been searching for intracellular, so I can measure meal to meal or at least day to day.

I tried with potato juice (cooked) and I felt really good. Was able to build muscle which surprised me. However, it was only short duration.

Let's do it :) I am feeling more positive about this. Yes, time to degrease the liver.

During the fast, are you also drinking water and if so which type. What other fluids would you recommend?

Thank you so much for your generosity, tolerance and patience.

Amazoniac

you have to do it again until stones start going, that means your bile flow is impaired severly. You will have stones
if you start doing it dont stop until you do it for 20 times. otherwise you will make yourself worse

but if you do it 20 times, you won't believe how you feel and look.
How often do you suggest?

gbolduev

I did it every week, when I was sick. So I was on malic acid daily for about a year.
It was tough , I had a lot of free time.

You can easily do it once every 2 weeks in a much more relaxed mode.

Dante

I would assume this liver flush is beneficial for those who have stones or fatty liver(slow oxidizers in gbol's terms ). You sure you got gall/intra hepatic stones !! I once asked ray about a way to expel gall stones. He told me that older doctors used to give belladona (for relaxing ducts) and then lemon juice + olive oil for bile flow and emptying.

dookie

@gbolduev

How do you explain the fact that all reasonable alternative health practitioners are against fasting for sick patients? Even Gerson said cancer patients would decline very quickly if they fast. His diet is one of drinking up to a gallon of fruit and vegetable (especially sugary carrot) juices per day.

The fasting protocol you are suggesting is really extreme. There are examples of people on youtube (just search for fasting experience) who almost died by fasting for shorter time than what you recommend. We are talking a pure water only fast for 40 days, right? I have never seen someone healthy looking who did long water fasts. Everybody fasting seems to end up with liver or kidney problems or infections or new mysterious problems. I can't even imagine the brain function after 40 days of water-only fast.

Why do you want people to hit that 40 day mark? Isn't a 5 day water fast enough (even though it also is extreme)?

Amazoniac

I would assume this liver flush is beneficial for those who have stones or fatty liver(slow oxidizers in gbol's terms ). You sure you got gall/intra hepatic stones !! I once asked ray about a way to expel gall stones. He told me that older doctors used to give belladona (for relaxing ducts) and then lemon juice + olive oil for bile flow and emptying.
It's just out of curiosity for now. I assume that you have to avoid fats for some time so that you build pressure and the discharge is more intense, otherwise people are doing small flushes every day depending on food combinations (such as the centenarian guy that drinks orange juice, coffee and olive oil for breakfast).

Last edited:

Ella

Forum Supporter
We are talking a pure water only fast for 40 days, right?

Say this isn't so. He said Breuss therapy. This is vegetables. @gbolduev is this correct? I have not misinterpretted what I read, have I? Just when I was all excited you had to go and rain on my parade.

mey

Hey @gbolduev I am tired of posting my blood work result again and again and you ignore it.
It is pfs threat now take a look please

Ella

Forum Supporter
Breuss protocol fasting I would recommend( insane amount of hair will grow) 42 days.

This is what he said. This is the protocol not just for regrowing hair but to hit the reset button. Yes/No???

Xisca

I am obviously a mix oxydizer with some characteristics of both types.
For old stress reasons, I seem quite slow with sympathetic activation. This speaks to me:

"However, many slow oxidizers are still in a sympathetic dominant condition described elsewhere,
in which their sympathetic system is in fact even more active than in many fast oxidizers.
This causes poor circulation to the extremities."

...called freeze response in behavioural terms. S and PS active at the same time, and indeed S is more active underneath!
Difficult to deal with, because when you remove the PS brake, the S acceleration can flare up too much!

I am very curious to translate my behavioural view into physiology view!

Mito

Say this isn't so. He said Breuss therapy. This is vegetables. @gbolduev is this correct? I have not misinterpretted what I read, have I? Just when I was all excited you had to go and rain on my parade.
Stay away from sparkling CO2 waters on the fast. the best fast will be 40 days on just water.
Breuss I like since it can make you last longer. Receptors reset for cortisol can take quite a while. this is why I actually like exercise while on the fast. It forces it to happen faster.

Last edited:

Regina

Haha, I had tons of frutarians ask for help 2 years ago. All of them had crashed. they all went into 4 lows on their hairtest. And 4 lows is called a tunnel of death. And then it takes for ever to get them out of there
NEVER do 80 10 10 diet, it can be used only for certain body chemistries as a cleanse and be used for short periods of time

Same as fasting, you cant fast all the time. I fast 2 times a year

Why do you think many religions use fasts as part of the religion

Since religion wants to be based on something that really helps people. So they do believe in its rules and paradigms. This is why you have fasts in christianity, buddism, judaism , even muslims have ramadan.

Religions are always based on something that works for people to trust a religion.
This is the daily schedule at a Rinzai Zen temple. They also do a few sesshins (several day intensives) per year. In Chicago, he was requiring intense martial arts for several hrs 3x day. I think in the context of someone who can pursue monastic training, out at his woods setting, this could work beautifully. But urbanites with jobs and families would have much greater energy demands.

mattyb

It's funny, this Breuss fast is very similar to the Newcastle diet, that cures type 2 diabetes by depleting hepatic and pancreatic fats stores.

noodle

My big question is, how do I know if im a slow / fast / mixed oxidizer? Only by testing?

And again for hairloss. If I understand correctly, Dht + Prog. opposes Estrogen.
And high Dht+ high Estrogen is hairloss. So balance is key.

Wouldnt there be already lots of "cures" with zinc only ?

Wouldnt zinc only increase progesterone and lower copper (Estrogen) already enough to stop hairloss? Only missing factor would be manganese which stops progesterone from increasing too much. But with high progesterone only there would be no hairloss but PFS.

"If progesterone is too high and dht is too low, you get PFS type of symptoms and NO HAIRLOSS, since you oppose your estrogen mainly with progesterone. "

Ella

Forum Supporter
Thanks @Mito. **** Gboldeuv!!! I don't think I am going to be your friend anymore. There is no way I am going to drink pure water for 40 days. It is INSANE!! I would need to be hospitalised and placed on a drip. Simply could not do this with my insane crazy busy life. I would go absolutely mad and kill everyone around me.

Safer to stick to Peat's potatoe juice. Anyway has there been comparison studies between water only compared to potato juice or Breuss? Why just water? How are you going to get liver detoxification happening?? I guess from canabolising my body. Not doing that again. I would rather do it over the longer time span than subject myself to water torture therapy. I have seen what happens to these people. They end up dead - not going there. I don't want to end up looking anorexic either. I have just managed to get rid of the loose skin from all the weight lose.

InChristAlone

Janelle, may be you did not get the difference between short term and long term. When your CO2 drops in a moment, you get the panick attack. When you drop CO2 slowly in the long term, then you do not get panick attacks, because you give time to your system to adapt, and you change the bicarbonate. That is what I understood from his past answers:

I have seen before that people are mixed up with what is a short time diet for a special purpose, and a life-long daily diet. Same for "pills". As I do not have a schedule to take any supp, when I forget them I know I do not have to take them. And there are things I really think about taking.
From my French origins I like some red wine with meat. But I never think about it when I eat, and then I say "oh I forgot that nice bottle that is 1 month in the fridge"! Maybe my liver or what else does not want it!
Thank you for clearing this up, I had forgotten I already asked him about it! Haha

tastyfood

good question. I quit all of those about 4 years ago. I have no toothpaste, no deodorants, shampoo, no soaps. None of those.

At first the transition is hard, you have greasy hair etc. After about 2 months your body adjusts and your hair is better than before. and it never gets greasy even if I don't wash it. Before it was getting greasy fast I guess since it got used to the fact that I was getting rid of the grease with shampoos.

I only use water.

I don't use anything man made on my body. All full of chemicals.
I have a small cosmetics line produced in Cyprus which is made from all natural stuff with zero chemicals and imbalances from local farms( which don't use any of antibiotics or anything) . Basically made for personal use.

So women around me use that . Creams ,lotions. shampoos.But I never use anything. No need for me.

Could you elaborate a little bit more on this one? I think we can all agree that sometimes there may be a need to use more than just water. After a bowel movement, for example. to wash your hands. After cleaning in the house. How about brushing your teeth? How do you get around body odor?

Sometimes if I don't use a little something in my arm pits, they smell, and I don't think people around me ignore it.

Thanks a lot.

paymanz

"Total splanchnic glucose production in several weeks’ starvation amounts to approximately 80 grams daily. About 10–11 grams/day come from glucose synthesis from ketone bodies, 35–40 grams from recycled lactate and pyruvate, 20 grams from fat-derived glycerol, and the remaining 15–20 grams from protein-derived amino acids, mainly alanine (Figures 4 and 5)."

http://ltc-ead.nutes.ufrj.br/constructore/objetos/Art%206-M%F3dulo%201.pdf

Read everything you can by George Cahill if you are interested in fasting and diabetes. He did tons of research on both, he's a pioneer in this field.
Thank you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals