Gbolduev Q And A - Non Peat

m_arch

better than nothing. But they don't do anything really as a cure.

If you are really sick and you are a slow oxidizer. Fast for year, DONT EVER take any hormones. Eat well after your fasts. Eat the diet I outlined after the fasts. and you will recover. DO liver flushes. After 1 year of this, You will be brand new

And you won't have to take any hormones or supplements. Hormones and supplements are evil, since anything that makes you feel better is actually making you worse. You have to understand this.

BODY needs to be altered only in a contrarian way. If you are not sensitive to progesterone, Peat says take progesterone. You will feel better but will be making yourself worse and worse. and will have to increase the dosage.
What if you have hairloss, weren't you saying to take the supplements zinc and manganese for androgeic alopecia?

paymanz

Your cells become insensitive to the hormone only when it is not needed. Not when it is high. BIG DIFFERENCE

If you take the hormones as most people do , they overtake the dosage, that is when you become insensitive since the body does not need this hormone at this level.

But when the body increases cortisol for a reason it won't ever become not sensitive to it, unless you have uncontrolled cortisol release like in Cushings.

I have no idea why you constantly argue. When I say something I say it because I tested it and because I understand body chemistry and how it works.

You seem to not understand biochemistry but you constantly state things as facts.

After a long fast, when you start eating your cortisol will fall to the lower baseline than what you had prior to fasting. I tested that 100 times.

Also during the long fast your cortisol levels will be lower than the baseline as it is , Since you dont have building blocks for it. All your hormones go down eventually during long fasts

You become less sensitive to cortisol after eating sugar non stop. Since cortisol is not needed in this case and body will lower its receptors. When cortisol is needed body will never lower its receptors no matter how high it is.

You seem to have things very mixed up.

Chronic stress = cortisol resistance.

Fasting is stress.

Common sense.

gbolduev

Chronic stress = cortisol resistance.

Fasting is stress.

Common sense.

Read again what I wrote to you.

Things like lack of sugar or protein will require extra cortisol. This won't ever cause receptor downregulation. It is not chronic stress that causes high cortisol, it is sugar eating for a while, sitting on your **** and then stress, cortisol goes up so high in this case that your metabolism just crashes.

All this happened since your sat around, ate sugar and retained pufa , since you just ate sugar pufa was being retained and not burned. And then you get stressed out by something and your cortisol is insensitive , your adrenaline is insensitive and you all this retained pufa just pours out in the blood stream .

This is the mechanism how someone gets into " chronic sympathetic activation state"
Then your adrenals gland cant handle this after a while and you are done.

Now fasting will make you sensitive to cortisol, and all hormones, since the body during fasting depends on these hormones, and the body will be super sensitive to them since you dont have building materials for them during the fast.

Also body will burn most of your pufas for energy in 30-40 days of the fast. And then when you start eating again, make sure you dont sit around and eat sugars again. And only eat sugars when you need them. Otherwise your body will retain pufas again and the mechanism will restart

This is why if you don;t want to change your life style and sit around and eat sugars. Fasting is essential in supporting this kind of damaging lifestyle

Last edited:

paymanz

Fasting is not chronic stress if done correctly.
Hypoglycemia is stress.

Cortisol is a stress hormone.

I'm not sure how fast you can regain those lean tissue you lost during fast. If it be possible!e at all.

You get the glocose from breaking your muscle and connective tissues. Regaining muscles are much easier in my opinion. But skin,bones....

And gboluev says working out helps you keeping muscles. Idk what to say about this one really....!

paymanz

Read again what I wrote to you.
Except for the part you took it to personal level like I'm arguing with you with no reason , I have read it.

Your proof is that you are biochemist and you done it 100 times and it worked.

paymanz

You can just skip my comments if you think it has no truth, don't try making it look like I just wanna make argument.

gbolduev

You can just skip my comments if you think it has no truth, don't try making it look like I just wanna make argument.

I am trying to explain it to you , but you are stuck in your old ways of thinking which are wrong.
I am trying to explain, but it takes time to absorb I guess.
Not being personal.
Just trying to help.

I am trying to explain my understanding in this thread. My undertstanding contradicts what you know and how you understand things.

My advice never read things online. Always test them.

paymanz

In my view you need to only eat when you hungry.

If it took even 2 day and you feel no hunger its OK to not eat, in most cases.for sure some people need to force feed, but its just some cases with certain problems.

But fasting means don't eat despite feeling hungry.that's not sound very healthy to me.

Last edited:

sweetpeat

@gbolduev
I've been following your posts in this and some of the other threads. If I'm understanding you right, you seem to be saying that, generally speaking, deficiencies and imbalances of vitamins and minerals cause poor health and even disease.

My question is, what causes aging? Is it also the deficiecies/imbalances of vitamins and minerals, which causes the lowering of pregnenolone, DHEA, etc? So then if you fix the deficiencies/imbalances you restore the hormones. Would this also reverse/prevent menopause?

gbolduev

In my view you need to only eat when you hungry.

If it took even 2 day and you feel no hunger its OK to not eat, in most cases.for sure some people need to fore feed, but its just some cases with certain problems.

But fasting means don't eat despite feeling hungry.that's not sound very healthy to me.

that is exactly what I am saying in this Thread.

fasting is a cure here not a life style. With my current diet, I don't have to fast anymore.

But you cant be cured without fasting if you already got sick and you are a slow oxidizer. NO DIET will ever cure you.

gbolduev

@gbolduev
I've been following your posts in this and some of the other threads. If I'm understanding you right, you seem to be saying that, generally speaking, deficiencies and imbalances of vitamins and minerals cause poor health and even disease.

My question is, what causes aging? Is it also the deficiecies/imbalances of vitamins and minerals, which causes the lowering of pregnenolone, DHEA, etc? So then if you fix the deficiencies/imbalances you restore the hormones. Would this also reverse/prevent menopause?

Aging is caused by using your buffer systems to support proper PH. imbalance of the body causes aging. If people learn how to keep themselves in perfect balance, then they will learn how to live forever.

It is not high or slow metabolism sugar or no sugar. it is a balance different for every person. The more person learns how to balance himself into the perfection the longer that person will live. For some it will be milk, for some it iwll be avoidance of milk, for some it will be extra methionine for others avoidance of methionine.

gbolduev

Not really, a 40 days fasting is not on hunger sign.you didn't say that.

40 day fast is a cure protocol not a life style.

As far as the diet goes - read what I wrote again. Sugar intake and food intake based on activity. And stop making things up about what I say

I eat less when I sit around and I eat more when I move.
This is what I am saying here.

Fasting is a cure protocol for already sick people. after you get cured with fasting , and you control your sugar intake and sit on my diet, you don't have to fast again.

And if you feel like cheated and sat around too much and eat too much, You can fast again to snap out of it again.

Last edited:

Dobbler

If a person is stressed, depressed and at a state of learned helplessness it sounds quite dangerous to do a spontaneous 40 day fast instead of eating a non inflammatory diet with fruit sugar, good proteins, coconut oil and pregnenolone..

gbolduev

If a person is stressed, depressed and at a state of learned helplessness it sounds quite dangerous to do a spontaneous 40 day fast instead of eating a non inflammatory diet with fruit sugar, good proteins, coconut oil and pregnenolone..

When animals are sick they fast. that is the only way out. coconut oil, sugar, fruit, will make you worse. And you will have to go on hormones. That is what this forum turned into. DIET does not do anything. So most people go on hormones.

What I say to do will cure you in 1 year that you wont' have to take 1 single hormone or a supplement

first you see what you are fast or slow oxidizer , if slow as most here then:

1) fast
2) liver flushes
3) and then eat my diet

IN one year you will be 10-15 years younger. You will look like a teenager

InChristAlone

I don't think most people here would ever try a 40 day fast if they are sick. And they'd probably need more proof that it works than someone saying it does.

I know people who were sick who got better on supplements alone. There is no black and white. To state all of this as fact is getting tiring. Especially for people with a history of eating disorders, there are loads of people who cured their eating disorder by sitting around and eating tons of junk. They do go back to more regulation but that is the only way to get past their fear of food and weight gain. Unrestricted eating. Not eating has a high mortality rate.

Rand56

fasting is a cure here not a life style. With my current diet, I don't have to fast anymore.

No offense intended here, but if you don't have to fast anymore, then why do you continue to do a 40 day fast twice a year as you have said? You just continue to do it as a tune-up so to speak?

Dobbler

Ye i could personally get behind maybe 3-5 day fast but my mental health is a house of cards and im struggling to get out of bed at mornings so 40 days sound like a shitload...

gbolduev

No offense intended here, but if you don't have to fast anymore, then why do you continue to do a 40 day fast twice a year as you have said? You just continue to do it as a tune-up so to speak?

Since I like it. It is a very good meditation . fasting trains your discipline.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals