Foods that give you perfect no wipe poops

Cloudhands

recently i was reading some of @youngsinatra 's posts and he talked about how oat meal gave him perfect poops everyday. so i gave it a shot. it really messed me up, i tried it for maybe a week and it bogged me up good and i was having incomplete stools for a week. a food that always gives me perfect bowel movements is blueberries. i just dont always crave blueberries when its cold out like it is here in michigan. anyone else have foods that give them great BMs? i want to expiriement with all different kinds and find trends. the carrot salad is "meh" for me, it doesnt give me perfection.

reality

No foods specifically but keeping soluble fiber low and insoluble high

Perry Staltic

I never had those consistently until I ate some bacillus coagulens that was on some snacks. Once I started supplementing with it I had a long run of clean pinches. But for some reason it now comes and goes and I haven't figured it out.

Vinny

Meat.

OP
Cloudhands

Cloudhands

For me, honeydew melons are perfect especially when they are super ripe.
i really need to move to florida so i can get ripe fruit. honey dew are special, theyre one of the few basic fruits with a high pH and they are safe if not organic, seeing as theyre on the EWGs clean 15 list. and they have a ton of vitamin C, potassium etc

Michael Mohn

Fruits and raw meats gave me clean and odorless stool for 15 years.
Not a recommendation, just an observation. I find boiled wheat bran gives me clean and odorless result but not no wipe and eating enough fruit is important or I get slightly constipated. Carrot salad is good too but I can't have it daily.

Ben.

Colostrum/Milk.

Altough to much or to often it leads to the stool being to "big" and may even be hurtful when passing.

Artichoke hearts with a little olive oil and lemon work good. Also a half teaspoon of loose casacara in chamomile tea and honey works well too!

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220208-102510_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220208-102510_Samsung Internet.jpg
    207.3 KB · Views: 10

Vins7

Fruits and raw meats gave me clean and odorless stool for 15 years.
Not a recommendation, just an observation. I find boiled wheat bran gives me clean and odorless result but not no wipe and eating enough fruit is important or I get slightly constipated. Carrot salad is good too but I can't have it daily.
How many pieces of fruit do you need to eat a day to not be constipated?

orangeUglad

A few ripe oranges/tangerines and 1 half gallon of chocolate milk to wash it down = sinking brown log no wipe

Michael Mohn

How many pieces of fruit do you need to eat a day to not be constipated?
2kg (net, no peel) of fresh fruit per day is good. Less fresh fruit but more juice and sugar is OK for a while. Starches like rice can help but sometimes they don't.

Vins7

2kg (net, no peel) of fresh fruit per day is good. Less fresh fruit but more juice and sugar is OK for a while. Starches like rice can help but sometimes they don't.
Omg. This is more than 10 fruits a day. I think that it's not usual eating so many fruits, but interesting. Thanks.

RealNeat

Just a baby green salad with the usual culprits.

And a nice deep squat.

Old Irenaeus

Sounds like it's different for everyone. It is my goal for 2022. But thus far, it's been elusive, outside of a few successes.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals