Flat Earth No Dome No Stars

Jing

Imagine a dome with a slight curvature (a few degrees) and huge distances between cities. You won't see constellations that are very far away from you. They will merge with the horizon.
They don't understand how things merge with the horizon lol they mistake this for curvature.

InChristAlone

Imagine a dome with a slight curvature (a few degrees) and huge distances between cities. You won't see constellations that are very far away from you. They will merge with the horizon.
That literally didn't explain anything about our sky. Night/day, different time zones, completely different astrological maps of the sky for northern vs southern hemispheres, etc. Even if a city was 40,000 miles further wouldn't change night/day unless you think the moon and the sun can only be visible within a certain radius like a flashlight which would completely deny the laws of light, and thoroughly disprove flat earth model.
dome-model-768x768.jpg

Jing

That literally didn't explain anything about our sky. Night/day, different time zones, completely different astrological maps of the sky for northern vs southern hemispheres, etc. Even if a city was 40,000 miles further wouldn't change night/day unless you think the moon and the sun can only be visible within a certain radius like a flashlight which would completely deny the laws of light, and thoroughly disprove flat earth model.
View attachment 29861
Sun moves in and out over the year which creates seasons, time zones are different because the sun is in a different location depending on where a country is in relation to the sun. Its not exactly easy to explain this stuff over the Internet.

K

Kayaker

1.this wouldn't even be possible just because of restrictions from governments preventing you from wanting to go in a exact path you want.
2.on a flat plane north pole is in the middle and if you go east or west you go in a circle and will come back to your starting point. Proves nothing.
You don't need to go straight east or west.

What about the south pole?

Daniil

Time zones are just a matter of different distances to the Sun. Of course, the maps of the starry sky will be different in different "hemispheres", because the distances are large and the pattern on the adjacent part of the dome changes. Please... Your arguments are stupid and to refute the flat Earth, you need to come up with something better. I'm wasting interest

Jing

You don't need to go straight east or west.

What about the south pole?
Well it's the same for North to South lol you ain't going to be able to because of restrictions so you won't be able to stay on a straight path . I also feel like it would just be really hard to know if you have stayed in a perfectly straight line anyways because of how far it would be like we are talking thousands and thousands of miles it's just not practical. North pole to south pole is 12,430 miles lol just not practical

K

Kayaker

Well it's the same for North to South lol you ain't going to be able to because of restrictions so you won't be able to stay on a straight path . I also feel like it would just be really hard to know if you have stayed in a perfectly straight line anyways because of how far it would be like we are talking thousands and thousands of miles it's just not practical. North pole to south pole is 12,430 miles lol just not practical
If the north and south poles are at opposite ends, and if you end up where you were before if you go east or west, isn't that the same thing as a sphere? Or the inside of one.

There are compass apps that can easily be programmed to record how much time is spent facing a certain direction.

Jing

If the north and south poles are at opposite ends, and if you end up where you were before if you go east or west, isn't that the same thing as a sphere? Or the inside of one.

There are compass apps that can easily be programmed to record how much time is spent facing a certain direction.
No because north pole is in the middle and south is just anywhere away from north. Ok but still there are restrictions so it still wouldn't be possible and I for sure ain't got money or time to be sailing 12,000 miles .

Daniil

If a very rich person offered you a trip into space and around the Earth, would you acknowledge you were wrong, or would you still not believe your eyes?
I would admit it, but I'm afraid it won't happen (no one will allow me to fly) , or at best it will be a flight under the dome on a rocket.

Daniil

If you end up in the same place you were before while traveling east or west, then you travelled in a circle.
Traveling east or west is traveling along the equator, which is round on the flat earth. The South Pole is the Antarctic circle. The southern arrow of the compass will always show the nearest distance to the Antarctic circle. And north to the North Pole. If I go "west", I will just make a circle along the equator, although I will go in the direction of the western compass needle (it will change slowly).

So traveling doesn't prove anything.

Daniil

Traveling east or west is traveling along the equator, which is round on the flat earth. The South Pole is the Antarctic circle. The southern arrow of the compass will always show the nearest distance to the Antarctic circle. And north to the North Pole. If I go "west", I will just make a circle along the equator, although I will go in the direction of the western compass needle (it will change slowly).

And obviously, I'll end up where I was before.

Daniil

A trip from the North Pole to the South, for example, could prove this. If I went south through Antarctica and returned to the North Pole. Earth is sphere. But the problem is that no one will let me get close to Antarctica.

K

Kayaker

Then wouldn't it be a cylinder earth, not a flat earth?

InChristAlone

The sun is far away - night. The sun is close - day.
That is the most insane thing I've ever heard. A sunset easily disproves it.

InChristAlone

Time zones are just a matter of different distances to the Sun. Of course, the maps of the starry sky will be different in different "hemispheres", because the distances are large and the pattern on the adjacent part of the dome changes. Please... Your arguments are stupid and to refute the flat Earth, you need to come up with something better. I'm wasting interest
It is not on me to present the alt theory for the millionth time. We already have the factual evidence of our globe. It is on you to present an alt scientific theory on how the solar system works.

Daniil

Didn't admiral bird fly through the south pole?
Yes. The admiral who is a famous mason, who is a friend of Ford and who led 4 military expeditions to Antarctica. And there He saw Aryans on flying saucers. Maybe he really managed (for example) to see the continents hidden behind the Antarctic circle. But there is a lot of speculation and questions in his person.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals