Flat Earth No Dome No Stars

Daniil

The cult ideology goes something like this..
Please, have respect for your opponents. Of course, I understand that the media behave the same way as you do now (they usually do this when there are no real arguments). derision. But there are MANY smart people among the supporters of a flat earth. And pls believe me, stupid examples like "fisheye camera video" will not destroy this theory.

InChristAlone

Please, have respect for your opponents. Of course, I understand that the media behave the same way as you do now (they usually do this when there are no real arguments). derision. But there are MANY smart people among the supporters of a flat earth. And pls believe me, stupid examples like "fisheye camera video" will not destroy this theory.
No flat earther will ever have an explanation for the simple things in that video anyone can easily observe with their own eyes so they will just point to lack of such and such evidence and that NASA and all other rocket companies fake every space launch and every photo and every video and thousands and thousands of people are in on the lie from multiple countries with no one confessing to it in over 60 yrs. I think it all comes back to using simple logic. If one person in the northern hemisphere sees completely different stars as someone in the southern hemisphere there is no other explanation other than the world is a globe. Also, we all see the same face of the moon no matter where you are at which can't ever happen on a flat surface. Oh I guess flat earthers will say the moon is fake too.

Jing

? that statement is the height of irony.

Explain to me then how the moon works in the flat earth model. How is it that we always see the exact same side of the moon no matter where we are on the earth.

Or what about solar eclipses. If it is not the earth that is blocking the sunlight from reaching the moon because the earth is flat, what is then?

I'm not going to claim I know how the moon works but just because I can't explain it doesn't mean the earth is a sphere,without government you wouldn't know how the moon supposedly works on heliocentric model.

Again I can't tell you but you can't even prove it is the earth blocking sunlight from reaching the moon anyways... we can all see the shadow on the moon but I've never seen actual evidence it is the earths shadow so you only have a theory..

Jing

No flat earther will ever have an explanation for the simple things in that video anyone can easily observe with their own eyes so they will just point to lack of such and such evidence and that NASA and all other rocket companies fake every space launch and every photo and every video and thousands and thousands of people are in on the lie from multiple countries with no one confessing to it in over 60 yrs. I think it all comes back to using simple logic. If one person in the northern hemisphere sees completely different stars as someone in the southern hemisphere there is no other explanation other than the world is a globe. Also, we all see the same face of the moon no matter where you are at which can't ever happen on a flat surface. Oh I guess flat earthers will say the moon is fake too.
You can't understand anything lmao should see the same stars? That's ridiculous of course you would see different stars if you are thousands of miles away from somewhere else.. why would you see the same stars?this is why it's pointless having this conversation with you . You are soooo closed minded it's crazy, no other explanation than the world is a globe? Ridiculous can only be your way right? Because you are so smart.

Daniil

If one person in the northern hemisphere sees completely different stars as someone in the southern hemisphere there is no other explanation other than the world is a globe.
I can imagine the Earth in a different way, where Antarctica continues to the north pole (Hyperborea)
we all see the same face of the moon no matter where you are at which can't ever happen on a flat surface
The moon is far away.

And I'm still just defending, guys.

Soren

Forum Supporter
I'm not going to claim I know how the moon works but just because I can't explain it doesn't mean the earth is a sphere,without government you wouldn't know how the moon supposedly works on heliocentric model.

Again I can't tell you but you can't even prove it is the earth blocking sunlight from reaching the moon anyways... we can all see the shadow on the moon but I've never seen actual evidence it is the earths shadow so you only have a theory..
Actually our basic observations of the moon DOES mean that the earth is a sphere. It is the only way to explain how we observe it. You can't just say I can't explain the moon but that is not evidence of a spherical earth.

Watch the video, forget about the eclipses, how is it possible that wherever you are on the earth you ALWAYS see the same side of the moon?

If the earth was flat you would see a different moon face depending on where you were standing on the earth.

No need for government to figure that one out just basic observation. There is a reason people thousands of years ago came to the same conclusion because with a little observation and logic it's inescapable

InChristAlone

I can imagine the Earth in a different way, where Antarctica continues to the north pole (Hyperborea)

The moon is far away.

And I'm still just defending, guys.
How was this a defense? Why can all people who live in the southern part of our known world experience a completely different sky than all people who live in the Northern part? Also the rotation of the night sky is counter clockwise for half the world and clockwise the other half.

Daniil

Or what about solar eclipses. If it is not the earth that is blocking the sunlight from reaching the moon because the earth is flat, what is then?
They say long ago there were 2 moons. One went out and now covers the other.

Soren

Forum Supporter
They say long ago there were 2 moons. One went out and now covers the other.
How is this in anyway an explanation for solar eclipses?!

Are you referring to a lunar eclipse?

Daniil

Why can all people who live in the southern part of our known world experience a completely different sky than all people who live in the Northern part?
The distance is large from the "north pole" to the Antarctic circle. The drawing on the dome has time to change.

Last edited:

Soren

Forum Supporter
Yes. I thought you meant him. With sunny, I think everything is obvious.

There is ZERO evidence for another moon blocking out the current moon for a lunar eclipse. Putting aside the fact that there are 1000 other impossible absurd things with that theory.

How does one explain a solar eclipse where the earth blocks the light of the sun reaching the moon?

Soren

Forum Supporter
The distance is large from the "north pole" to the south. The drawing on the dome has time to change.

Are you playing devil's advocate or do you actually believe in flat earth?

Jing

Actually our basic observations of the moon DOES mean that the earth is a sphere. It is the only way to explain how we observe it. You can't just say I can't explain the moon but that is not evidence of a spherical earth.

Watch the video, forget about the eclipses, how is it possible that wherever you are on the earth you ALWAYS see the same side of the moon?

If the earth was flat you would see a different moon face depending on where you were standing on the earth.

No need for government to figure that one out just basic observation. There is a reason people thousands of years ago came to the same conclusion because with a little observation and logic it's inescapable
The moon doesn't prove we live on a sphere.

InChristAlone

Imagine a rotating dome and Antarctica connecting with Hyperborea, and you will understand.
It is not on me to come up with the alternative map or imagine it in my head. We already have complete sky mapping of the stars based on actual observations in different parts of the world. I have no need to try to find a new explanation.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals