Flat Earth No Dome No Stars

Perry Staltic

I'm asking about geology that you used as an example.

If you drill down and you find water everywhere underneath that isn't from rain, and we're told there isn't water down there, has the science of geology got anything to do with that perception?

There's a big difference between not having complete knowledge about something (eg, we found water where we didn't think any would be) and having the attitude that the science is settled and not to be questioned (eg, climate science and medicine).

V

valdz

Why do you want to fly where it's so cold? Try an equatorial route. How do you leave point A and then arrive at point A when flying in the same direction along the Equator if the earth is flat?
why not? north is the center of the earth and you go around in a circle.

yerrag

There's a big difference between not having complete knowledge about something (eg, we found water where we didn't think any would be) and having the attitude that the science is settled and not to be questioned (eg, climate science and medicine).
The geology is known for a long time. Desert oases that supply water from primary water sources underneath deserts to caravans of Bedouin have existed for a long time. It's not new science by any stretch of the imagination.

But still, "experts" say we are running out of water and there will be water wars.

Narrative again trumps science.

We are as deprived of light as crayfish in Louisiana caves.

Jing

Drop something, it always falls towards the earth. How do flat-earthers explain an airplane flying in one direction arriving at the same place it left from?
Lol globe earthers mind is so simple none off you can seem to think harder than a child I'm sorry to be rude but it's true you don't actually understand this simple stuff, if we drop an object we have just made an observation you follow? Now you would say ok the object fell now I believe gravity made that object fall to the Earth yh? So now you need to put your theory to the test that gravity made the object fall you still following or is this too much thinking? So we need observable (watching the object fall) testable ( an experiment to show gravity is the cause of the object to fall) repeatable ( the experiment must be repeatable) now this is real science. So do you have observable, testable, repeatable evidence that gravity made the object fall? I know its might be abit much because you actually have to use your brain abit more than just meh object fall to ground meh invisible force gravity pull object down to earth meh,scientist said gravity meh

Jing

The fact that the elite use dome and four corner symbolism to me just says this is a religious cult and you guys have joined them. In my mind I have now switched from this just being a crazy conspiracy to it actually being a cult stemming from Babylonian times and on the same path as Nimrod.
It's because they know the world's knowledge while they give their slaves fake knowledge. You are too simple to understand they just throw it in your face and you still can't see it. I'll ask you again if this cult say clouds exist and you agree does that mean you are apart off their cult? ?

Perry Staltic

why not? north is the center of the earth and you go around in a circle.

OK, fly in a straight line from pole to pole using inertial/waypoint guidance, and then keep going in the same straight line. How by flying in a straight line do you arrive at the same point you left from?

Last edited:

Perry Staltic

Lol globe earthers mind is so simple none off you can seem to think harder than a child I'm sorry to be rude but it's true you don't actually understand this simple stuff, if we drop an object we have just made an observation you follow? Now you would say ok the object fell now I believe gravity made that object fall to the Earth yh? So now you need to put your theory to the test that gravity made the object fall you still following or is this too much thinking? So we need observable (watching the object fall) testable ( an experiment to show gravity is the cause of the object to fall) repeatable ( the experiment must be repeatable) now this is real science. So do you have observable, testable, repeatable evidence that gravity made the object fall? I know its might be abit much because you actually have to use your brain abit more than just meh object fall to ground meh invisible force gravity pull object down to earth meh,scientist said gravity meh

The repeatable fact is all physical objects always fall towards the center of the earth, unless buoyancy forces are greater than or equal to gravitational forces. Call it what you will, but that is an immutable law, or force. It always works. Denying reality doesn't make you smart.

Last edited:

Orome

Forum Supporter
I have never researched this topic (because it doesn't really interest me that much) but if the earth would be flat all images of the earth and the globe would be fake then, right? All astronauts who ever did spaceflights in the past would be part of the conspiracy because they should see the curvature from space (or not in case of a flat earth). Correct?
90-year old William Shatner would be a conspirator? The Red Bull Space Dive a few years ago all fake?

curve.png

Perry Staltic

I have never researched this topic (because it doesn't really interest me that much) but if the earth would be flat all images of the earth and the globe would be fake then, right? All astronauts who ever did spaceflights in the past would be part of the conspiracy because they should see the curvature from space (or not in case of a flat earth). Correct?
90-year old William Shatner would be a conspirator? The Red Bull Space Dive a few years ago all fake?

View attachment 28934

Flat-earthing is an intellectual exercise for a bygone era when we didn't have so many signals proving otherwise (like your picture). Now all they can do is gaslight and sow doubt to try to gain leverage.

V

valdz

OK, fly in a straight line from pole to pole using inertial/waypoint guidance, and then keep going in the same straight line. How by flying in a straight line do you arrive at the same point you left from?
Can you prove what you just said on a spinning ball earth?

V

valdz

The repeatable fact is all physical objects always fall towards the center of the earth, unless buoyancy forces are greater than or equal to gravitational forces. Call it what you will, but that is an immutable law, or force. It always works. Denying reality doesn't make you smart.
I think that you’re too smart that you don’t see the truth in front of you in plain sight.

Jing

Yes its a fact that objects fall towards the ground we can all observe this . But just because you can watch an object fall doesn't tell you it is Gravity making that object fall , you need to prove it is Gravity making it fall otherwise we could just make up anything we wanted without evidence, you could say the flying spaghetti monster made the object fall to the ground, you could say God did it but can't you see how that is ridiculous because you need to provide evidence they made the object fall? Objects falling is only part of the problem its only an observation. So do you have evidence it is Gravity making the objects fall?

Jing

View attachment 28934
Come on you can't just take one screenshot of the jump and be like look a curve lol fish eye lens was used..

View: https://youtu.be/PUX5FzpBbcQ

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211014-135238_YouTube.jpg
    Screenshot_20211014-135238_YouTube.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 9

Jing

I think that you’re too smart that you don’t see the truth in front of you in plain sight.
He ain't smart at All he doesn't understand that watching an object fall is only an observation.

InChristAlone

Sorry, I have not been following your discussion with Jing.

But I'm no longer arguing there is no sphere, in case you have lost sight of that. The last time you replied to me, I remember you at least not challenging my appeal to coherence when I offered the possibility of our current "earth" as merely a speck on much, much larger sphere, and that being such a small speck of a sphere would explain why there is no curvature, as indicated by the laser light experiment by the Brazilian scientists.

We both left it at that.

I'm responding to Static about his comment on the dark ages, because he thinks we're on such an enlightened age, and I'm poking holes at that high fallutin attitude.

I don't think you share that attitude, do you?
I am glad you are no longer arguing for flat earth, but I thought you argued it is perfectly flat on top of the sphere? Which wouldn't make sense given the dip of the horizon. As far as the laser light experiment, that was just a misunderstanding of how laser beams work.

"A laser beam diverges, and will not be focused to a point very far. A laser emitter with the beam divergence of 1 mRad will have a beamwidth of 10 meters over 10 km. Contrary to what they expected, a laser beam will not stay on the constant height from the surface.

A laser beam is a form of light, and just like every other light, they are affected by atmospheric refraction. In most cases, atmospheric refraction will bend the laser to follow Earth’s curvature up to a point. Some of the laser beams will skirt just above the surface where atmospheric refraction is the highest."

I do think flat earth theories are ancient ignorant mentalities due to distrust of science. I also agreed with him about not using the straw man that if scientists believe in climate change and other terrible theories that means all of science cannot be trusted.

InChristAlone

The exact opposite is true. Don't you think the elite knew this whole time that the earth is flat and they come up with this globe fantasy? Indoctrination starts at kindergarten so like I said before its hard to unlearn this stuff. But what are you going to do when you wake up from believing the globe lie?

Does a compass work in Antartica?
I haven't fully got my theory on the elite worked out, but I do not agree it is a monumental conspiracy that every astrologist and scientist across the entire world is in on. Based on everything I've learned about how the elite operate, they are in fact born into cults where they themselves are mind controlled and groomed to believe in it. Just like someone born into a family who practices polygamy is groomed. We are shaped by those who raise us and yes there IS propaganda in public school textbooks I am not discounting that. When I saw that churches were indoctrinating the flat earth theories and that the elite are using the same symbolism as these churches it cannot be they have some insider knowledge, they are too stupid for that. It is that they are indoctrinated themselves.

And no I don't need to wake up. My life is so completely against mainstream that I cannot possibly be any more "awake". Wokism can be cult like as well.

InChristAlone

Thanks for the lesson. Your photo doesn't match up. Your photo has no dip and no bend. It looks flat.

Welp, suppose that you're correct since you're confident in disproving flat earth... Can you prove that we live in a ball earth??

Can you now prove the Earth spinning at 1000 mph and orbiting around our galaxy at 66,600mph??

Thanks.
"Looks flat" is not an argument. Use actual equations and physics to prove it "looks flat".

Perry Staltic

Yes its a fact that objects fall towards the ground we can all observe this . But just because you can watch an object fall doesn't tell you it is Gravity making that object fall , you need to prove it is Gravity making it fall otherwise we could just make up anything we wanted without evidence, you could say the flying spaghetti monster made the object fall to the ground, you could say God did it but can't you see how that is ridiculous because you need to provide evidence they made the object fall? Objects falling is only part of the problem its only an observation. So do you have evidence it is Gravity making the objects fall?

It doesn't matter what you call it. There is a force, or law, mandating that objects fall to the earth.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals