Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

sladerunner69

Okay, I took Tylenol last night to sleep and I woke up super depressed and barely slept still
Tylenol is bad for your liver, it makes me sick too. PFS is very hard on your liver and gut. I still can't drink more than a couple alcoholic drinks without noticably bad effects.

sladerunner69

Eat keto 5 days, eat low GI 1 day, fast 1

I will never try keto or any fast from carbs longer than a half day again. When I fasted 18 months ago I became so tired that week I could barely stand up, had terrible diahrrea and a bunch of other issues. As soon as I started eating carbs again and taking thyroid and drinking coffee I improved drastically. I do remember feeling kind of good the first half day of fasting, probably because my cortisol was up.

Fasting is very bad for your metabolism as specifically your thyroid function. I see people all the time on this forum coming from intermittent fasting diets complaining they have health issues, can't lose bodyfat, can't eat more than 1500 calories per day etc etc.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hasiiqfCWdQ

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wOzlgoviZTg&t=52s

Coltcool

I think I have something worse than PFS, I lost feeling in my body, I have horrible headaches, tinnitus, Depression, OCD, severe anxiety, etc. I’m so scared. I was doing good just over a week ago and now I’m literally losing it with all these sides. My parents as I are having me admitted to a mental clinic today. Like wtf I was almost normal yesterday and then today I’m basically crazy.
What do you mean? I'm almost fully recoverred, maybe you misread my posts.

Coltcool

In case I don’t make it, I just want to say thank you to everyone who’s kept me afloat these past 6 weeks, I couldn’t have done it without you. My overall health is rapidly deteriorating this past week and I really don’t know what’ll happen with me. I wish you all well on your recoveries! Please try to raise awareness of the dangers of these drugs so people don’t have to suffer anymore. Thank you!
-Colton

sladerunner69

In case I don’t make it, I just want to say thank you to everyone who’s kept me afloat these past 6 weeks, I couldn’t have done it without you. My overall health is rapidly deteriorating this past week and I really don’t know what’ll happen with me. I wish you all well on your recoveries! Please try to raise awareness of the dangers of these drugs so people don’t have to suffer anymore. Thank you!
-Colton

-Colton

Yes I still suffer from decreased sensation in my left side. Post-crash I couldn't feel almost anything, and was constantly confused. It will get better and I guarantee you don't have it worse than everyone. As I said before there are guys who are in so much neurological pain they are bedridden, I was all but bedridden for about 6 months myself.

What therapies have you tried so far? You have to dig deeper and get tougher and have more patience and faith in the body's ability to recover.

Coltcool

Yes I still suffer from decreased sensation in my left side. Post-crash I couldn't feel almost anything, and was constantly confused. It will get better and I guarantee you don't have it worse than everyone. As I said before there are guys who are in so much neurological pain they are bedridden, I was all but bedridden for about 6 months myself.

What therapies have you tried so far? You have to dig deeper and get tougher and have more patience and faith in the body's ability to recover.
I crashed 6 weeks ago, had a horribly 2 weeks of insomnia, mental issues, and tremors 24/7. Then, I had 2 weeks where I felt almost recovered and was able to go about my daily life and move back to my apartment. Suddenly, last week I started getting tingling in my arms and horrible cramps and the insomnia and tinnitus as well as mental sides came back full force, which had all basically gone away for 2 weeks. Now, the tingling turned into burning and literally covers my whole body and today moved to my face. I feel like my brain is literally dying and as is my body. There’s a total disconnect from the two. Like I went on a run yesterday and today to idk feel something and the whole time I never felt tired or exhausted or sore at all even though I haven’t slept in a week and I should be really sore. I would run like 3 miles without stopping to take a breath, which is something I would’ve never been able to do before without my brain telling me to stop and give me the signals that I’m exhausted. I don’t know what to do. The sleeping tricks that I did before also aren’t working anymore and I’ve gone to the ER 3 times each time being sent home with “anxiety and OCD” as my diagnosis.

Coltcool

Also, what are peoples opinions on taking an antidepressant or sleeping pill or anti anxiety pill? My family and doctors are all pushing me in that direction.

-Colton
You will make it through!

Also, what are peoples opinions on taking an antidepressant or sleeping pill or anti anxiety pill? My family and doctors are all pushing me in that direction.
I trust they have your best interests in mind, but it is ultimately your call. Its worth a shot (I know a lot of people here are anti antidepressants) but some people have amazing results

Coltcool

I trust they have your best interests in mind, but it is ultimately your call. Its worth a shot (I know a lot of people here are anti antidepressants) but some people have amazing results
I’ve tried at John worts and it made me crazy so I def am going to have to be careful. Idk I know my family loves me, but I feel like since I turned 20 not long ago they are sick of “babying” me as I am going through this and might be looking for a quick fix. I do need something to make me sleep though because I haven’t been able to sleep in a week.

Coltcool

I haven’t really tried anything except eating well. I did do fasting for 2 days, but I don’t know if it helped.

Coltcool

I just tried 5mg melatonin, valerian and chamomile tea with Passion flower extract added, and magnesium to make me sleep and after a week of no sleep I still can’t fall asleep): what should I do next?! I was thinking about getting a prescription grade sleeping aid, but of course I’m scared of the sides that come along with them

Last edited:
I’ve tried at John worts and it made me crazy so I def am going to have to be careful. Idk I know my family loves me, but I feel like since I turned 20 not long ago they are sick of “babying” me as I am going through this and might be looking for a quick fix. I do need something to make me sleep though because I haven’t been able to sleep in a week.
I think people were saying Quetiapine is good for sleep. Mirtazapine as well but it causes a lot of weight gain.

You can always stop under the care of your doctor.

And yeah, unfortunately our society values output / productivity and just wants you to "get it together"

Coltcool

Y’all this is so bad, I really only am able to sleep for an hour before my mind wakes me up. I fell asleep exactly an hour ago and now I’m back...awake? and I think I’m losing function in the left side of my face and eye.

Coltcool

Keep fasting, then, at least it helps you sleep! You can go no problem some 15days without foods only salts (keep an eye for Mg, Na, K both in fast and on keto)... After 5-7 days, you'll notice you are not hungry anymore, start introducing one food at a time, starting with bone broth, adding sth (keto, easy to digest) new every 2, 3 days to see how you react - ghee, avocado, eggs, greens, nuts... Your body is trying to find a new equilibrium, any food input makes it sway widely, but specially carbs/sugar
i get the finding equilibrium part, but I’m afraid fasting again for more than a day is just starving my body and mind of nutrients that it needs. Idk tho

T

TheBeard

-Colton

You're plain trolling at this point.

I offered you two solutions: antibiotics and/or transdermal hormones, both of which could put you on the recovery track.

You don't want to try them "because they could make you worse", but you're fine with the idea of ending your life soon?...

Stop whining and polluting this thread.

Coltcool

You're plain trolling at this point.

I offered you two solutions: antibiotics and/or transdermal hormones, both of which could put you on the recovery track.

You don't want to try them "because they could make you worse", but you're fine with the idea of ending your life soon?...

Stop whining and polluting this thread.
No, I just don’t know or trust you. You reached out to me weeks ago saying you could help me, then you saw BUT ONLY FOR $500 of course I don’t trust you.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals