Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

T

TheBeard

No, I just don’t know or trust you. You reached out to me weeks ago saying you could help me, then you saw BUT ONLY FOR $500 of course I don’t trust you.

Well duh, I'm not sending for free something that cost me money, anyone can understand that.

Even if I shipped testosterone and antibiotics for free you wouldn't try them, be honest.

Coltcool

i wish there was /: I’ve read over it before, but a lot of the things I ask about on here aren’t just about JKools protocol and Idk if I’m ready to start that because I don’t think I’m at that stage yet given my worsening health. A lot of the information I’m given by people responding to my questions is new information

Coltcool

@Coltcool Read the thread, there's enough advice here.
I’m sorry if I’m bothering everyone by posting so much, but I’m just so scared and don’t know what to do. Like things are sooo bad now and I feel like no one in my life is wanting to try things out to make me better

sladerunner69

I crashed 6 weeks ago, had a horribly 2 weeks of insomnia, mental issues, and tremors 24/7. Then, I had 2 weeks where I felt almost recovered and was able to go about my daily life and move back to my apartment. Suddenly, last week I started getting tingling in my arms and horrible cramps and the insomnia and tinnitus as well as mental sides came back full force, which had all basically gone away for 2 weeks. Now, the tingling turned into burning and literally covers my whole body and today moved to my face. I feel like my brain is literally dying and as is my body. There’s a total disconnect from the two. Like I went on a run yesterday and today to idk feel something and the whole time I never felt tired or exhausted or sore at all even though I haven’t slept in a week and I should be really sore. I would run like 3 miles without stopping to take a breath, which is something I would’ve never been able to do before without my brain telling me to stop and give me the signals that I’m exhausted. I don’t know what to do. The sleeping tricks that I did before also aren’t working anymore and I’ve gone to the ER 3 times each time being sent home with “anxiety and OCD” as my diagnosis.

6 weeks is a very small amount of time. You better buckle in for the long haul. It took me about 3 years before I felt well enough to continue my university courses.

I'll ask again, what therapies and approaches have you tried? You need to be precise and methodical, log everything you eat and everything you do each day. Maintain a journal. Follow a strict program and if it doesn't give you much progress after a couple months than adjust or find a new program. Recoverring from neurological problems can take years.

Coltcool

6 weeks is a very small amount of time. You better buckle in for the long haul. It took me about 3 years before I felt well enough to continue my university courses.

I'll ask again, what therapies and approaches have you tried? You need to be precise and methodical, log everything you eat and everything you do each day. Maintain a journal. Follow a strict program and if it doesn't give you much progress after a couple months than adjust or find a new program. Recoverring from neurological problems can take years.
I answered above, but alll I’ve done is just eaten a well balanced diet with lots of fruits and veggies and take a lot of vitamins. Also, I take a few supplements, such as L-Theanine and collagen powder, but don’t notice anything improving. I tried fasting for a few days, but I didn’t notice any great improvement and I feel like it was just starving my brain of nutrients idk.

Coltcool

What did you do with your life for those 3 years?

sladerunner69

What did you do with your life for those 3 years?

Watched movies, read books, practiced guitar. If I felt too tired and sick I would just lay in bed and listen to calming music. I tried to learn meditation as best I could. I improved my sleep with magnesium and glycine, and minimizing blue light exposure or electronic screens before bed.

Basically I was 100% focussed on recovery, or trying to be. I occasionally slipped up and drank alcohol or stayed up too late playing videogames, but it was never worth it in the end. Eventually I settled into a groove of consistency and getting everything in my lifestyle and diet as optimal as I could think to make it. Only when you are 100% consistent and doing this for weeks at a time will you start seeing significant improvements. After a while it becomes second nature to eat clean, workout 3 times week, meditate, avoid electric pollution, etc etc.

T

TheBeard

I’m sorry if I’m bothering everyone by posting so much, but I’m just so scared and don’t know what to do. Like things are sooo bad now and I feel like no one in my life is wanting to try things out to make me better

Go over to propeciahelp.com, they have more experience at dealing with your situation.

Or try a raw milk diet for a month.

Coltcool

Watched movies, read books, practiced guitar. If I felt too tired and sick I would just lay in bed and listen to calming music. I tried to learn meditation as best I could. I improved my sleep with magnesium and glycine, and minimizing blue light exposure or electronic screens before bed.

Basically I was 100% focussed on recovery, or trying to be. I occasionally slipped up and drank alcohol or stayed up too late playing videogames, but it was never worth it in the end. Eventually I settled into a groove of consistency and getting everything in my lifestyle and diet as optimal as I could think to make it. Only when you are 100% consistent and doing this for weeks at a time will you start seeing significant improvements. After a while it becomes second nature to eat clean, workout 3 times week, meditate, avoid electric pollution, etc etc.
I already do most of those things ): the drug has really affected my sleep and when that’s off everything is off. I can only sleep and hour at a time and don’t get rem sleep.

you are saying that I should basically get on a healthy pattern? I am trying that, but the sleep issues and headaches make it soo hard. The headaches are so bad now. Did you have headaches and nerve issues in the beginning? I do think a good schedule would be useful for sleep though. I’ll try being more mindful going forward that’s one thing I’m lacking.

T

TheBeard

I already do most of those things ): the drug has really affected my sleep and when that’s off everything is off. I can only sleep and hour at a time and don’t get rem sleep.

you are saying that I should basically get on a healthy pattern? I am trying that, but the sleep issues and headaches make it soo hard. The headaches are so bad now. Did you have headaches and nerve issues in the beginning? I do think a good schedule would be useful for sleep though. I’ll try being more mindful going forward that’s one thing I’m lacking.

The drug affects the liver.
Start taking desmodium.

Coltcool

I just got prescribed Sertraline does anyone know if taking it is a good idea? I'm afraid that like the @pippocui that I'll get PSSD. Just looking for opinions, thanks!

Coltcool

Lmao dude preying on pfs victims while denying it
Ya, like I wouldn’t hate on anyone if they truly did find a cure for PFS and had the results to back it up and decided to charge something, not $500 tho. But he has no evidence to back up anything he says and seems to randomly attack people on here all to make a few dollars... like how low can you go, we’re all just people at the end of the day suffering from something we didn’t know even existed and now there are people trying to take advantage of our positions in life. It is nice of him tho sometimes to give suggestions on the forum for free, but like if he hasn’t had PFS before how do I know if what he’s suggesting is even useful.

Damn near peaking here mentally. Probably 80% of the way there. Recent 1-week cycle of Butea Superba seems to have been the next step.

I also use red light on my thyroid every other day, but I've done that before, so attributing it more to the Butea.

At this point honestly, it seems that cycling whatever pro-androgenic stuff you can get your hands on is the best way to reset whatever is wrong. That is the only common thing among all the things that helped me... Tribulus, Butea, Cistanche, Creatine, Sorghum, Proviron, Raloxifene, Tamoxifen, HCG, TRT... whatever you got. Keep modulating the HPTA, things slowly fall back in place.

Mister

Damn near peaking here mentally. Probably 80% of the way there. Recent 1-week cycle of Butea Superba seems to have been the next step.

I also use red light on my thyroid every other day, but I've done that before, so attributing it more to the Butea.

At this point honestly, it seems that cycling whatever pro-androgenic stuff you can get your hands on is the best way to reset whatever is wrong. That is the only common thing among all the things that helped me... Tribulus, Butea, Cistanche, Creatine, Sorghum, Proviron, Raloxifene, Tamoxifen, HCG, TRT... whatever you got. Keep modulating the HPTA, things slowly fall back in place.
Yup I completely agree. I think most people with PFS (and other endocrine syndromes like PSSD, etc) need multiple androgen cycles to "reset" their endocrine system. A lot of people think 1 cycle is enough and drop it after that. But I've seen multiple people with PFS get better after cycles even when they didn't feel an effect the first cycle.

Yup I completely agree. I think most people with PFS (and other endocrine syndromes like PSSD, etc) need multiple androgen cycles to "reset" their endocrine system. A lot of people think 1 cycle is enough and drop it after that. But I've seen multiple people with PFS get better after cycles even when they didn't feel an effect the first cycle.

Indeed, I can also vouch for the fact that after Proviron, Tamox & HCG I am now getting more effect even from herbals which are mild in comparison and didn't seem to do anything before. Possibly sign of increased androgen sensitivity.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals