Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

jinstewart

Another update, closing in on 6 months. Overall been doing pretty well, still doing MWF at 300iu consistently.

Nothing else, trying to eat better hear and there but I'm pretty lazy with my diet. I'm not sure if I'll run one more month or not
but I will be taking some kind of anti estrogen at the end after a week brake like clomid or nolvadex ect.

My erections are better, still some good and bad days but they feel more full, I don't all ways but often wake up with a erection.
The funny thing was that this month I ran out of HCG and did not have any for about a week or so, in that time I felt my libido come
back more so then when I'm on HCG. Thought that was interesting, but might just be me I really don't know.

Mentally I'd say I'm almost about back to my normal self, but I've been feeling like that for a long time as a lot of the other guys have said running this
that there mental state started to improve before there physical symptoms.

I'm thinking of taking some like Alpha GPC, or noopept to help with the mental aspect, but not sure if this will mess with the HCG, any thoughts?

I'll report back when I'm done my last HCG dose, as I rarely ever post but read all the new comments,

Thanks guys
This is SO odd but I think I got a little "uptick" when I took a single "short dose" of HCG. Was around 150-200iu rather thank my 400iu.

Are you saying pretty much that you got the same from a week off, and whatever improved stuck?

Joe I've just cleared 4 months - any scope for trying this also? I'm due to finish my current batch end of March.

Mister

This is SO odd but I think I got a little "uptick" when I took a single "short dose" of HCG. Was around 150-200iu rather thank my 400iu.

Are you saying pretty much that you got the same from a week off, and whatever improved stuck?

Joe I've just cleared 4 months - any scope for trying this also? I'm due to finish my current batch end of March.
Will you follow up your HCG cycle with a pct like clomid/nolvadex? Would be interesting

I restarted HCG after a 3 month break.

During that break I used some tribulus and recently some cistanche which I felt helped kickstart some things.

I'm also taking iodine 12.5 mg daily as I feel it helps with estrogen control and ate a lot of raisins recently which are high in boron.

Monday was my first shot and I am noticing a new wave of mental improvements. This one feels fairly significant, like I'm getting close.

Wake up with decent libido as well and sensitivity and orgasm are pretty solid.

The only issue still is too much estrogen and bloating.

If I have to use PCT this time I would use Exemestane or something milder like Arimistane. I don't want to deal with Tamoxifen ever again, it stays in your body for WEEKS and during that time I felt really off.

jinstewart

Will you follow up your HCG cycle with a pct like clomid/nolvadex? Would be interesting
Not sure. Some suggestions in say try it, some merit maybe in just having a week/fortnight off and then restarting?

Hard to say.

I think I got swift and lasting (although small) turning-point benefits from a PCT as per FuckedNoMore after a steroids cycle a year back. So it's tempting...

But then again the answer could be 4-5 months JoeKool HCG cycle, 2 weeks off, repeat until cured.

I'll reserve the decision for a little and see what the group-think reckons. If unsure then I'll toss a coin and pick an approach.

Anyone else getting lipohypertrophy (subcutaneous fatty lumps about the size of a quarter) at the injection site?

I seem to remember getting one or two during my first HCG stint but now I seem to get one every time, no matter where I inject. It disappears a few days later and doesn't really hurt, but I wonder why it occurs now. Is it a sign of the HCG perhaps being contaminated with bacteria (though there is no redness or fever or anything)? I have read online that insulin typically causes this. Is HCG known to have a similar hormonal effect on fat cells?

gabe

Anyone else getting lipohypertrophy (subcutaneous fatty lumps about the size of a quarter) at the injection site?

I seem to remember getting one or two during my first HCG stint but now I seem to get one every time, no matter where I inject. It disappears a few days later and doesn't really hurt, but I wonder why it occurs now. Is it a sign of the HCG perhaps being contaminated with bacteria (though there is no redness or fever or anything)? I have read online that insulin typically causes this. Is HCG known to have a similar hormonal effect on fat cells?
Typically this occurs when using an oil-based injection, and/ or injecting too shallow into the fatty tissue. Is your hCG mixed with bac water or something else? Are you using a syringe that is less than 5/16? I know there are a couple of MDs in this thread who can weigh-in, but that's my 2 cents.

Typically this occurs when using an oil-based injection, and/ or injecting too shallow into the fatty tissue. Is your hCG mixed with bac water or something else? Are you using a syringe that is less than 5/16? I know there are a couple of MDs in this thread who can weigh-in, but that's my 2 cents.

5/16ths syringes and BAC water yes. Same thing I used 6 months ago and had no issues back then.

jinstewart

5/16ths syringes and BAC water yes. Same thing I used 6 months ago and had no issues back then.

Not that it's TOO helpful to say no, but no issues pinning here over the years. 23G 3/4" IM injections.

Edit - in light of post below also on pharma HCG and UGL but I think reputable bac water.

Last edited:
T

TheBeard

I get that when using UGL HGH and any peptide that has to be reconstituted with UGL bacteriostatic water.

No issues when using pharmaceutical grade HCG.

I get that when using UGL HGH and any peptide that has to be reconstituted with UGL bacteriostatic water.

No issues when using pharmaceutical grade HCG.

The HCG is still the same one that worked before without issues (pharma Ovidac) and legit Hospira BAC water... the only suspect could be the 'sterile' mixing vials I got on Ebay which have this really wonky rubber stopper that has a tendency to come off a bit too easily.

T

TheBeard

The HCG is still the same one that worked before without issues (pharma Ovidac) and legit Hospira BAC water... the only suspect could be the 'sterile' mixing vials I got on Ebay which have this really wonky rubber stopper that has a tendency to come off a bit too easily.

Well, you got your culprit.
Your pharma HCG doesn't come with its own mixing vial? ...

Cooper

Guys, anyone knows if we have epigenetic damage to our genital skin or not? Or ''overexpressed'' AR? I know it is highly changes from case to case which genes and cells got affected...

But i wonder if i have it or not.. since i have a small dent\ scar tissue on my penis, which became visible some years after Accutane. It looks like this when erect:

When erect, on the middle right side, there is a half and thin circle like scar tissue, i can feel it when i touch. Its like blood can't fill that place properly. And it looks like that half circle line squeezes and narrows the penis, so it looks like a dent there. And my penis seems little bit twisted on itself to right side.

I also have the hourglass flaccid before urinating, but i have read that this can happen due to prostate problems. Prostatitis people with no hormonal problems report similar issues too, so that was a relief.

I wonder if prostate or bloodflow problems alone can cause such problems on erect penis?

Or is this indicates i have damaged AR on my genital skin? Because my blood hormones are fine.

Can someone help me to understand? What is the cause of this issue? Anyone solved this besides Joe here?

And as for HCG, i didn't see any changes yet. Its been 1.5 months. Waiting.

acne1776

Guys, anyone knows if we have epigenetic damage to our genital skin or not? Or ''overexpressed'' AR? I know it is highly changes from case to case which genes and cells got affected...

But i wonder if i have it or not.. since i have a small dent\ scar tissue on my penis, which became visible some years after Accutane. It looks like this when erect:

When erect, on the middle right side, there is a half and thin circle like scar tissue, i can feel it when i touch. Its like blood can't fill that place properly. And it looks like that half circle line squeezes and narrows the penis, so it looks like a dent there. And my penis seems little bit twisted on itself to right side.

I also have the hourglass flaccid before urinating, but i have read that this can happen due to prostate problems. Prostatitis people with no hormonal problems report similar issues too, so that was a relief.

I wonder if prostate or bloodflow problems alone can cause such problems on erect penis?

Or is this indicates i have damaged AR on my genital skin? Because my blood hormones are fine.

Can someone help me to understand? What is the cause of this issue? Anyone solved this besides Joe here?

And as for HCG, i didn't see any changes yet. Its been 1.5 months. Waiting.
1.5 months isn't long at all. Joe took 6 months and he could have maybe even responded faster than the average person. I'd stay cautiously optimistic but it sounds like HCG has been positive for people who take it. Best of luck

Karlucchi

I can say that I am 2 weeks in now and I have definitely noticed positive benefits. Mainly physical. Orgasms are better and erections are fuller. I do believe I was pretty far along in my recovery before I started though.

acne1776

I can say that I am 2 weeks in now and I have definitely noticed positive benefits. Mainly physical. Orgasms are better and erections are fuller. I do believe I was pretty far along in my recovery before I started though.
what did you do to get "pretty far along" in your recovery before you started the HcG?

jinstewart

Congrats and yes definitely as above, what got you there?

Karlucchi

I'm 8 years into my PFS journey and the beginning sucked. I am convinced that the sexual side effects (mainly lack of libido) come from our body's poor ability to resist stress. I know this because early on, maybe 2-3 years in, I fully recovered for a week while I was on a month long vacation at a friends. It was literally like a switch was flipped and it happened after I passed out a beach from relaxation and woke up feeling like I was floating on a cloud (not a care in the world). When the vacation was over and the stress of the real world came back, my symptoms came back.

So for a while I logged off of all internet forums, stopped worrying, started yoga and meditation and all of that seemed to help but not get me all of the way there. Then I found out about the lack of neurosteroids in people with pfs and am convinced that is the reason for our issues.

To answer your question, I think I got to a steady point where I wouldn't crash anymore on my own after a long time of just teaching my body how to properly relax. Then I started CDNuts protocol doing Androsterone cycles which improved things further. I also think CDNuts herb rotation mimics the HCG protocol to some extent because many of the herbs increase LH which is why people find a benefit doing both. I've been doing the Andro cycles and Herbs for about a year and a half now (until I started HCG 2 weeks ago).

I think its really important to focus on all facets of these things. Do the HCG protocol, but also try to keep cortisol down by meditating, taking cold showers, deep breathing exercises and controlling inflammation. I'm also throwing in things like Noopept/Semax nasal spray to increase Neurogenesis to help possibly speed up regeneration of 5AR enzymes in the brain. I'm thinking that if I'm not fully recovered by around the 10 week mark, I may throw in Etifoxine to further increase ALLO.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals