Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

Mister

Another one with pfs from a discord I follow having massive improvements with HCG

Screenshot-20230227-192926-com-discord.jpg

And also found this recent recovery with HCG of someone who crashed their estrogen, probably due to AI. And as we know, "post AI syndrome" people have the same symptoms as PFS.

Santosh

Another one with pfs from a discord I follow having massive improvements with HCG

Screenshot-20230227-192926-com-discord.jpg

And also found this recent recovery with HCG of someone who crashed their estrogen, probably due to AI. And as we know, "post AI syndrome" people have the same symptoms as PFS.

You could even mix HCG powder with DMSO and apply it transdermally instead of reconstituting it with bacteriostatic water.

Mister

You could even mix HCG powder with DMSO and apply it transdermally instead of reconstituting it with bacteriostatic water.
Interesting, I never heard of anyone trying HCG transdermally. Always thought you could only inject it.

Santosh

Interesting, I never heard of anyone trying HCG transdermally. Always thought you could only inject it.

If you take a step back and ask yourself what's an injection : it's just a way to bring the molecule in the blood circulation.
DMSO does just that.
There is nothing magical about HCG as a peptide that would render that impossible.

blackface

If anyone was thinking about trying high dosage transdermal DHEA I got something for you.
There is apparently well know DHEA pro-hormone product called Dermacrine/Apha Four. People are regulalry using about 5 pumps a day (350 mg) and talking well about the benefits.

You can check the reviews and ingredients bellow.

Amazon product ASIN B007O5OBMWView: https://www.amazon.com/Dermacrine-same-as-Primordial-version/dp/B007O5OBMW

Peating Force

I wish I could use that, even just 1-2 drops of IdeaLabs' Pansterone gives me mad cystic acne while on T gel+ 11K-DHT it's really mild.

Mister

Update form that youtuber with PSSD/PFS from Lion's Mane:

He said he was recovered in a past video but seems it didn't stick.

Santosh

Update form that youtuber with PSSD/PFS from Lion's Mane:

He said he was recovered in a past video but seems it didn't stick.

He's probably just having a fungus overgrowth from the Lion's Mane and feeling all the effects of endotoxins.

That's all the symptoms I have from my candida overgrowth.

sladerunner69

HCG helped me but I really think the most important therapy was androsterone and allopregnenlone. Filling those steroids in took me to fully recovered and beyond...

Mister

@sladerunner69 Great to hear you're recovered.

Could you give us a detailed story of your symtomps, how long you had PFS, what and how much things you took to recover?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals