Finally Cured From Post Finasteride Syndrome

Matestube

What do you mean with "pure dht"? What product do you advise?

You mean something like Stanolone/Andractim?

Also proviron is quite mild for the liver. Proviron is not 17α-alkylated, so it has little or no potential for liver toxicity.
I am talking about pure DHT powder, which you can then use as you please, either orally or transdermally mixed in DMSO (most effective).
Andractim is a joke and has a concentration that is too low to be even relevant.
Proviron being safe for the liver is a bodybuilding myth that keeps being repeated. It is definitely unsafe by other mechanisms than alkylation. Any molecule that needs to be uncleaved as a drug by the liver will lead to some level of cholestasis.

As someone who has used high doses of Proviron and Andractim, I can tell you that DHT in pure DMSO is miles above either.

Mister

I am talking about pure DHT powder, which you can then use as you please, either orally or transdermally mixed in DMSO (most effective).
Interesting, haven't seen many try this.
Andractim is a joke and has a concentration that is too low to be even relevant.
What? Multiple people recovered because of andractim. Also lots of research behind it, Androstanolone - Wikipedia

Proviron being safe for the liver is a bodybuilding myth that keeps being repeated. It is definitely unsafe by other mechanisms than alkylation. Any molecule that needs to be uncleaved as a drug by the liver will lead to some level of cholestasis.
Sure if you use it long term. But I'm more worried about proviron and bad cholesterol than liver toxicity though. But I don't see any problems for average cycles of 8 weeks.

Last edited:
Poviron being safe for the liver is a bodybuilding myth that keeps being repeated. It is definitely unsafe by other mechanisms than alkylation. Any molecule that needs to be uncleaved as a drug by the liver will lead to some level of cholestasis.
I've seen enough reports of liver issues among PFS proviron users to believe it, but it still seems to be the community's go-to for boosting DHT.

And @Cooper You have PAS right? Maybe you already saw this, but here's a recent recovery I found:

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AccutaneRecovery/comments/o8d2km/post_accutane_syndrome_is_likely_a_dysfunction/htcxrry/?context=3

Recovered with TRT, HCG and progesterone. Could be interesting for you.

I tried the progesterone part of this without great results, though I did the rectal/oral parts separately. The idea comes from a trans medicine doc named Will Powers btw:
View: https://www.reddit.com/r/DrWillPowers/comments/etf8df/i_tried_progesterone_on_myself_for_7_days_to_see/

Mister

I've seen enough reports of liver issues among PFS proviron users to believe it, but it still seems to be the community's go-to for boosting DHT.
Haven't seen any, could you link to some people with liver issues? Did see some claim they had developed liver hemoangioma from HCG though, had high estrogen too.

Last edited:

Matestube

It's the go to because they don't know where to get raw DHT powder, or don't have the knowledge that pure DHT is superior to Proviron.

I took 100mg proviron today just to see if it would make my symptoms "10x worse," and once again I don't really feel anything (bodybuilders say that's fairly normal). I'll try again tomorrow, but the result will probably be the same.

This upregulated receptor hypothesis is interesting, but it doesn't totally line up with my experience. Fin made me feel bad immediately after taking it, and the effect initially disappeared after I stopped. The persistent issues only set in after I stupidly doubted my judgement and took the drug for a long period of time hoping things would somehow improve in the future.

Idk. I know I'm not alone in this. Many of us never really "crashed." My libido did drop below my baseline after quitting, but I think that was simply my free T falling (my libido jumped up after starting fin), and sexually I'm still pretty ok.

Mister

It's the go to because they don't know where to get raw DHT powder, or don't have the knowledge that pure DHT is superior to Proviron.
Besides higher bioavailability, do you have any studies or articles on how your DHT powder is superior to proviron or andractim?

In my memory it all started after a round of Xtane by NATCO pharma (Exemestane). Their product is either laced with finasteride, or exemestane has the same shitty effects as finasteride. But there was definitely a before and an after this experiment with Xtane.

Your condition reminds me of post AI syndrome, read some people who have the same PFS symptoms because of AI usage. For example:

@CloudsInTheHead Quite normal reaction, most don't feel anything immediately. Try for 8 weeks and report back. Also check if you have legit proviron, lots of fake proviron circulating.

Last edited:

Matestube

Besides higher bioavailability, do you have any studies or articles on how your DHT powder is superior to proviron or andractim?

Your condition reminds me of post AI syndrome, read some people who have the same PFS symptoms because of AI usage. For example:

@CloudsInTheHead Quite normal reaction, most don't feel anything immediately. Try for 8 weeks and report back. Also check if you have legit proviron, lots of fake proviron circulating.
Superior bioavailability, bio-identical : that's what your body expects.

Matestube

Yes, that's the condition I'm suffering from, and from which I am curing myself with transdermal testosterone in high amounts.

Quite normal reaction, most don't feel anything immediately. Try for 8 weeks and report back. Also check if you have legit proviron, lots of fake proviron circulating.
Most healthy people seem to report effects at lower doses almost immediately, though they're supposedly usually pretty mild. I certainly wish I'd scheduled blood testing to make sure what I received is legit; I usually do that with these compounds. I guess I'll have to at a later date.

In any case, I'm not having the experience these guys reported in their thread (significant worsening of issues). In fact, I probably feel a little more energetic if anything... maybe a lot more. These last two days have been pretty solid just from an energy perspective, though my day-to-day is so variable it's hard to know if that's coincidental.

One other thing: I stopped taking magnesium before bed at the same time I started the proviron, and I'm no longer waking up consistently at 3:00. That's probably due to the magnesium, and it's a nice reminder that most of these sleep aids have nasty rebound effects, at least for me.

Matestube

Most healthy people seem to report effects at lower doses almost immediately, though they're supposedly usually pretty mild. I certainly wish I'd scheduled blood testing to make sure what I received is legit; I usually do that with these compounds. I guess I'll have to at a later date.

In any case, I'm not having the experience these guys reported in their thread (significant worsening of issues). In fact, I probably feel a little more energetic if anything... maybe a lot more. These last two days have been pretty solid just from an energy perspective, though my day-to-day is so variable it's hard to know if that's coincidental.

One other thing: I stopped taking magnesium before bed at the same time I started the proviron, and I'm no longer waking up consistently at 3:00. That's probably due to the magnesium, and it's a nice reminder that most of these sleep aids have nasty rebound effects, at least for me.
As someone who never took finasteride and don't suffer from PFS, I can tell you that Proviron's effects are very mild, even up to 100mg/day. I'm talking legit Proviron bought at the pharmacy in countries that used to sell it.
The only noticeable effect was how it burnt my abdominal fat / shedded water in less that a week.

Mister

Proviron is still a good choice. Especially since it's part or the reason of many PFS recoveries. I do believe some need to combine it with test though like Derek mentions in his PFS article. If you really don't feel anything you can still try masteron, anavar, andractim or make your own dht topical.

I found a couple of comments saying they didn't feel anything from proviron. Here's an example, he did feel the effects of andractim though;

But people should really check if they have legit proviron if they buy it from the grey market. I read somewhere proviron was one of the most faked steroids.

Here are some tips to check if yours is rea (if you have Bayer proviron)l: Picture: Turkish Bayer Proviron 25mg Fake&Original

Last edited:
Proviron is still a good choice. Especially since it's part or the reason of many PFS recoveries. I do believe some need to combine it with test though like Derek mentions in his PFS article. If you really don't feel anything you can still try masteron, anavar, andractim or make your own dht topical.

I found a couple of comments saying they didn't feel anything from proviron. Here's an example, he did feel the effects of andractim though;

But people should really check if they have legit proviron if they buy it from the grey market. I read somewhere proviron was one of the most faked steroids.

Here are some tips to check if yours is rea (if you have Bayer proviron)l: Picture: Turkish Bayer Proviron 25mg Fake&Original

I didn't feel anything on anavar either, though it's a really weak androgen, so that's not shocking. I'm getting my T, free T, DHT, SHBG, and E2 tested today, so that ought to help answer the legitimacy question... I'm kind of thinking it's fake, but we'll see.

Also my LH/T are high (which is why I haven't tried HCG), so I shouldn't need to run T with the proviron.

Matestube

The only way to know for sure is to scan the QR code on the ITSmobile app.

I got the SHBG result: 49.7 (16.5 - 55.9). Pretty sure that alone says I got ripped off (that's exactly where it was before).

Mister

The only way to know for sure is to scan the QR code on the ITSmobile app.
Oh interesting

I got the SHBG result: 49.7 (16.5 - 55.9). Pretty sure that alone says I got ripped off (that's exactly where it was before).
Yeah, that's too high for being on proviron imo.

Btw, you also did a cycle of anavar right? Seems anavar is also one of the most frauded steroids on the grey market as far as I've read.

Oh interesting

Yeah, that's too high for being on proviron imo.

Btw, you also did a cycle of anavar right? Seems anavar is also one of the most frauded steroids on the grey market as far as I've read.

I'm actually not 100% sure the SHBG result is significant because I don't know if these tests differentiate between unbound and bound SHBG (if proviron is attaching to the SHBG, that doesn't necessarily lower it). I guess the free T numbers will answer that question. My money's on the drug being fake, but there's a chance it's not.

I did a two-ish week cycle of anavar and didn't feel much. Maybe it was fake; I didn't get bloods done. Anavar is supposedly a very mild androgen, so it seems quite likely that it wouldn't have a super perceptible effect (besides bigger muscles if you're lifting).

Matestube

I'm actually not 100% sure the SHBG result is significant because I don't know if these tests differentiate between unbound and bound SHBG (if proviron is attaching to the SHBG, that doesn't necessarily lower it). I guess the free T numbers will answer that question. My money's on the drug being fake, but there's a chance it's not.

I did a two-ish week cycle of anavar and didn't feel much. Maybe it was fake; I didn't get bloods done. Anavar is supposedly a very mild androgen, so it seems quite likely that it wouldn't have a super perceptible effect (besides bigger muscles if you're lifting).
It's not like Proviron's most prominent feature is SHBG lowering, it's not an absolute way to know whether the drug is real or not.
Try 100mg/day for 2 weeks.
If you get a peeled physique with significant fat reduction, it's most likely real.
Alternatively, send it to Janoshik for HPLC testing.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals