Feet Hurt In The Mornings When I Wake Up

jitsmonkey

@ecstatichamster do these a few times a day.
especially if you're mostly unshod you likely just need some simple mobility
drills. I've had the same thing, these did the trick... from limping getting out of bed
or after long walks or long time standing.... haven't had any foot pain at all at any time
since started doing these.

Try my advice

Lets say u ate ur dinner at 9 pm

At 11pm take 1 to 5 grams of activated charchoal

And sleep

You will wake up like a beast full of life

Try it tonight please
Im sure it helps 100 percent

shepherdgirl

extra weight with Peating, resulting in more stress on the feet?
PTH?
"Most loss of calcium from bones occurs during the night. PTH tends to cycle with prolactin, which increases during the night, along with cortisol and the other stress hormones. These nocturnal hormones probably account for the morning stiffness seen in many rheumatic conditions, connective tissue diseases, and in aging." -Ray Peat
aldosterone?
endotoxin?

Soren

Forum Supporter
(Apologies for any spelling mistakes or bad grammar, writing on my phone and the autocorrect sucks)

I've had the same problem with my feet for a while. It only really started in the past 6 months and it followed closely I think with my dietary practices.

The past couple of weeks I have been taking androsterone combined with prengnenolone and dhea. I was also on a small amount of thyroid every day. This made the foot pain dissappear completely to the point where I forgot I ever had it. My pulse rate and temperatureven went up.

The past couple of days I have stopped using those supplements and the pain has returned. Given that androsterone is a thyroid mimic, this makes me believe that the foot pain is a metabolism related issue. I think that when you start taking I a high nutrient dense, high energy peat diet and your metabolism isn't good enough to process it all, it leads to problems.

Before I tried this supplement combo I also used red light and it also helped me a lot, but did not eradicate the problem. The fact that red light and infrared light also assist with energy metabolism, gives more weight to the argument that it is a metabolism issue.

There is another possibility however. The peat style dieting is having the effect of lowering the stress hormones that would usually alleviate some of this pain, such as cortisol. While a peat style diet and certain supplements can acutely and quite rapidly lower certain stress hormones, getting ones metabolism back to a healthy level takes a bit more time. So whereas normally someone with low stress hormones will have a decent metabolism and be pain free. Someone with a slow metabolism might find themselves in pain when those stress hormones that were masking the pain are rapidly removed.

That's just my open ended thinking out loud view of it.

Right now im on a 6mcg of t3 and 12mcg of t4 a day and still have foot pain (pulse on the lower side) I'm going to start taking the androsterone, prengnenolone, dhea combo again in a few days and see if that alleviates the pain.

Just thought I'd give an update on how my foot pain is. Two things, I've stopped taking all supplements recently except aspirin on occasion and my foot pain is completely gone. I am not sure why this is the case but I believe it was previously I had driven estrogen and cortisol too low, with some a lot of supplements and I saw this in how it affected my libido (at first amazing and then crash). Tried some vitamin A and one drop of tyromix last night and so far no negative affect. I think that the cortisol rise at night is a large factor for foot pain in the morning, for me the foot pain is a sign that cortisol is too low and maybe one should re-access their supplement regime.

OP
ecstatichamster
I haven't taken those in awhile myself. I think so far red light has been AWESOME though, extremely antiinflamatory and it's fixed the cracked heels problem I had too.

Peaterpeater

This sounds like a low thyroid issue along with low Vitamin A & D. Work on those things and it should go away.

sladerunner69

I beleive feet pain is a sign of excessively low cortisol. Common side effect of using 5ar reduced steroids like andro.

PeatInspired

Forum Supporter
Oh man! I am waking up every day with sore feet too!! I don't think low cortisol is my problem though, haha. I'm a stress hormone machine!! I'm also taking "Thyroyd" supplement. Anyone found any lasting solutions to the sore feet issue? (It's also in my hands! Annoying!)

Milena

Oh man! I am waking up every day with sore feet too!! I don't think low cortisol is my problem though, haha. I'm a stress hormone machine!! I'm also taking "Thyroyd" supplement. Anyone found any lasting solutions to the sore feet issue? (It's also in my hands! Annoying!)

I had the same problem in my late 20s and kept complaining to my doctor but she didn't even comment (guess she knew squat about what caused it and always moved on to discuss/treat my further descriptions of my problems)
Now, it is back and it seems to be related to edema. When I arise and after sitting for a while, my feet and hands hurt; I toddle for a while.
Moving my joints, not sitting down for too long and taking in more salt and some magnesium has been helping.
Apparently, if you can't pinch the skin on the top of your 2nd toe, you have edema. I can't :) Peating is helping and I don't have pitting edema in my lower leg now (my consultant had prescribed 75mg of spironolactone - inhibits aldosterone - which only helped marginally) Before Peating, I had found that orange pith helped a lot too.

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals