Chronic circulation/Raynaud's...Help!

AliceMurph

hey there! :):
I'm new to the forum and want to bring up some of my chronic issues to get some insight.
I have a history of being hypothyroid (never taken any medication for it), I am always cold.
I struggle with Raynaud's syndrome in the winter when it gets cold here, hands and feet are cold always. Fingers and toes are usually a blue-ish purple and numb and sometimes white but then my toes can become red hot and BURN. Feels like intense pins and needles and is INCREDIBLY painful. I'm also thirsty all the time. Wake up feeling dehydrated most mornings

I've recently stated taking vitamin D drops and magnesium before bedtime with a large glass of milk as well as cutting back on caffeine intake because I've noticed stress and caffeine seem to aggravate this. I don't consume alcohol which in the past would also trigger horrible outburst when added to stress.
When I have my morning coffee I add lots of milk and sugar, seems to be doing ok. Coconut oil seems to help warm me up when my hands start feeling numb.
I've read that this could be a B12 or Thiamine deficiency? I eat lots of cooked mushrooms and liver couple of times per week
Any other thoughts?
thanks yall

KwirMaster

Hello,
Here's what worked for me :
-paper bag breathing (also try focusing on your hands and feet when doing it)
-pregnenolone powder + a spoon of sea salt when taking coffee, in order to prevent cortisol and adrenaline rise.

MayaPapaya

hey there! :):
I'm new to the forum and want to bring up some of my chronic issues to get some insight.
I have a history of being hypothyroid (never taken any medication for it), I am always cold.
I struggle with Raynaud's syndrome in the winter when it gets cold here, hands and feet are cold always. Fingers and toes are usually a blue-ish purple and numb and sometimes white but then my toes can become red hot and BURN. Feels like intense pins and needles and is INCREDIBLY painful. I'm also thirsty all the time. Wake up feeling dehydrated most mornings

I've recently stated taking vitamin D drops and magnesium before bedtime with a large glass of milk as well as cutting back on caffeine intake because I've noticed stress and caffeine seem to aggravate this. I don't consume alcohol which in the past would also trigger horrible outburst when added to stress.
When I have my morning coffee I add lots of milk and sugar, seems to be doing ok. Coconut oil seems to help warm me up when my hands start feeling numb.
I've read that this could be a B12 or Thiamine deficiency? I eat lots of cooked mushrooms and liver couple of times per week
Any other thoughts?
thanks yall
What about MK7, Aspirin, Lumbrokinase....?

Blossom

Forum Supporter
Methylene Blue helps my husband when he uses it regularly. It doesn’t completely reverse it but for him but improves the severity and lessens the attacks.

Coyote

I feel like at least for me, raynaud's is circulating PUFA and stress hormones. taking high dose (400 IU) vitamin E and something containing salt and sugar (I like salted raw honey, sometimes I'll go for Mexican candy in a pinch) are my go-tos to get my hands warm, also Haidut's pyrucet is excellent. there are sometimes instances where I don't respond but usually these things + avoiding too much liquid are enough to get blood flowing to my hands.

OP
A

AliceMurph

Hello,
Here's what worked for me :
-paper bag breathing (also try focusing on your hands and feet when doing it)
-pregnenolone powder + a spoon of sea salt when taking coffee, in order to prevent cortisol and adrenaline rise.
thanks so much! I have noticed managing stress makes a world of difference
how often do you do the bag breathing?

OP
A

AliceMurph

I feel like at least for me, raynaud's is circulating PUFA and stress hormones. taking high dose (400 IU) vitamin E and something containing salt and sugar (I like salted raw honey, sometimes I'll go for Mexican candy in a pinch) are my go-tos to get my hands warm, also Haidut's pyrucet is excellent. there are sometimes instances where I don't respond but usually these things + avoiding too much liquid are enough to get blood flowing to my hands.
thanks so much! I have been trying to not drink too much liquids lately

OP
A

AliceMurph

Methylene Blue helps my husband when he uses it regularly. It doesn’t completely reverse it but for him but improves the severity and lessens the attacks.
Thank you Blossom! I have see others mention Methylene Blue as well, I will look into that

redsun

It's been a while, since last March but I know I'm typically pretty low
You are telling me your iron panel shows you are low. I am assuming you means that it shows you are deficient in iron but for some reason you are not correcting it. That is the first thing you should be doing asap if you want to be warmer this winter. Iron glycinate is a good form. You will not be able to produce as much heat with low iron levels as it adversely affects thyroid function and ATP synthesis. You will always deal with this cold intolerance until you correct low iron.

Sitaruîm

You are telling me your iron panel shows you are low. I am assuming you means that it shows you are deficient in iron but for some reason you are not correcting it. That is the first thing you should be doing asap if you want to be warmer this winter. Iron glycinate is a good form. You will not be able to produce as much heat with low iron levels as it adversely affects thyroid function and ATP synthesis. You will always deal with this cold intolerance until you correct low iron.
It seems like @redsun encyclopedic knowledge always leads to the conclusion that people should be eating more meat!

xborg

Zalmanov turpentine baths used to be standard therapy to restore circulation before pharma took over. They're simple to do yourself once you have the turpentine emulsions for the baths. Basic premise is the capillaries are opened by the warm bath and the emulsified turpentine micro droplets are absorbed, dissolving deposits of oxidized PUFA thereby restoring circulation. It has a long history of success and was widely practiced in French hospitals when Zalmanov was chief there. There's lots of Zalmanov info online. I've sourced emulsions from Australia and Russia about 10 years ago.

Niacin flushes are great for opening up the capillaries. First flushes can be a very prickly hot sensation but over time, as the capillaries are exercised and cleansed, it's just a nice hot, rejuvenating flush. I've been planning to experiment with my own variation combining a niacin flush with skin brushing using a topical emulsion of diluted turpentine.

Bluebell

How fascinating xborg, I've never heard of Zalmanov turpentine baths. What's the brand name of the bath emulsion you sourced? I'm totally new to this, could the turpentine be toxic once absorbed inside the body though, or is this not so?

Friedrich_Ux

Try horse chestnut extract, white willow bark extract, L-Citrulline Malate and/or slow release arginine and maybe Actovegin injection.

xborg

How fascinating xborg, I've never heard of Zalmanov turpentine baths. What's the brand name of the bath emulsion you sourced? I'm totally new to this, could the turpentine be toxic once absorbed inside the body though, or is this not so?
It was so long ago I don't recall the supplier I found then. There are two emulsions: a yellow and a white one. One lowers and one raises blood pressure. Those with normal BP can mix or alternate them.

Turpentine (essential oil of pine) used to be a widely used medicinal listed in all the medical manuals. As synthetic, patentable drugs took over turpentine was rebranded as a poison and deleted from the medical texts. It must be pure spirit of pine resin, no additives. It's very anti-fungal and helpful to control Candida, often given as a tsp absorbed into some sugar. I have taken it that way internally for Candida and parasites. I've also used it on a persistent, recurring skin growth. After cutting it off a few times and it growing back, I moistened it with straight turpentine after cutting it off. I kept moistening the spot 2-3 times a day for 10 days or so and the growth never came back. I've also dissolved and removed other skin lesions the same way. A little goes a long way.

Bluebell

That's so interesting, I had heard of turpentine dropped onto a sugar lump and taken for parasites, but I'd never looked into it. Fascinating it was rebranded a poison, I'm attracted to it so I'm going to try it in a bath (I like hot baths anyway), and maybe the pure stuff on a skin tag. I guess eventually a body brush, then a niacin flush, then a turpentine bath could be an interesting experiment, though too much to start with. Thank you for sharing!

Last edited:
EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals