Help me understand this

SamYo123

"But hypoglycemia also tends to decrease the conversion of T4 to T3, so heat production often decreases when a person is hungry. First, their fingers, toes, and nose will get cold, because adrenalin, or adrenergic sympathetic nervous activity, will increase to keep the brain and heart at a normal temperature, by reducing circulation to the skin and extremities. Despite the temperature-regulating effect of adrenalin, the reduced heat production resulting from decreased T3 will make a person susceptible to hypothermia if the environment is cool."

So if I go out in the cold for 5-10miniutes and my nose, hands and feet become cold, im now instantly hungry and running on adrenaline/stress hormones?

gaze

no. it's chronic hunger that leads to low t3 which increases adrenaline to keep blood sugar high which causes cold extremities. basically your getting cold from the inside, regardless of the outside temperature. that's different than going out into cold weather and feeling cold from the outside. it's normal to feel cold in cold weather without being hypothyroid

OP
S

SamYo123

no. it's chronic hunger that leads to low t3 which increases adrenaline to keep blood sugar high which causes cold extremities. basically your getting cold from the inside, regardless of the outside temperature. that's different than going out into cold weather and feeling cold from the outside. it's normal to feel cold in cold weather without being hypothyroid
So what is happening if hands, and nose are warm, with a lose pulse, but cold feet?

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals