Cold after eating

GdayMate

I've been eating a Peat diet for over two months now and have been more aware of my hands and feet feeling cold.

Something I've noticed is that like clockwork after lunch at work I always get freezing cold and fatigued.

I don't get cold after breakfast or dinner even if I have a longer fast between lunch and dinner than what I did for breakfast and lunch (hope that makes sense).

The chills usually come on about 10-20 minutes after eating and I start warming up about 40-60 minutes after lunch.

Am I correct to think this is an adrenalin/cortisol problem? I'm supplementing with 2 caps of nutrimeds NDT each day but I think they are quite ineffective.

thanks,

answersfound

That may be a good thing, because you are probably running on stress hormones, and the meal is bringing them down. I would try to increase your salt intake, because that will reduce adrenaline. Aim for 3-5 teaspoons per day. I'm not sure about the nutrimeds, I've always heard mixed reviews. Its certainly a quality product.

I would also try to eat more frequently to avoid running on adrenaline.

tara

Personally, I'm not (yet?) up to running on 3 meals a day - way too stressful for me.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals