Cold Hands/Feet And Sweat After Eating

mogwog

I've been experiencing cold hands and feet soon after I eat. Accompanying this is a big increase in sweat in my armpits. This reaction happens after my morning/afternoon coffee (with lots of sugar and 1 tsp of coconut oil and Great Lakes gelatin, sea salt and taurine). My core temperature is around 98.5 with a pulse of 80 when I get this reaction. I tried supplementing with thyroid (Haidut's TyroMix) or dopamine agonists to no avail. I even attempt to consume even more food afterwards in case I needed more fuel, but that seems to make me even colder.

Thoughts on where I could look/what else I could try?

Motif

I get hot flashes and sweating from fat. It's a lack of bile in my case cause with taking ox bile it's gone

Runenight201

Not sure if you ever figured this out, but usually I experience cold hands and feet as well if I eat something that's inappropriate for my current physiology. For instance, if I'm nervous and stressed, my hands and feet will usually go cold, and I'll begin losing water rapidly (through sweat and the need to urinate frequently). OJ would provide instant sugar and minerals, which theoretically should calm me down, but if I'm in that state, the water content of the OJ will make things worse. However, if I eat a super salty, carby meal (potatos) till I'm stuffed, with OJ to drink, I'll feel a million times better and instantly start warming up.

Other times, if I'm relaxed,but thirsty, I'll crave OJ very badly, and the sugar and water will provide a 1,2 energy pump up, dopamine release, and feel good hormones.

InChristAlone

Not sure if you ever figured this out, but usually I experience cold hands and feet as well if I eat something that's inappropriate for my current physiology. For instance, if I'm nervous and stressed, my hands and feet will usually go cold, and I'll begin losing water rapidly (through sweat and the need to urinate frequently). OJ would provide instant sugar and minerals, which theoretically should calm me down, but if I'm in that state, the water content of the OJ will make things worse. However, if I eat a super salty, carby meal (potatos) till I'm stuffed, with OJ to drink, I'll feel a million times better and instantly start warming up.

Other times, if I'm relaxed,but thirsty, I'll crave OJ very badly, and the sugar and water will provide a 1,2 energy pump up, dopamine release, and feel good hormones.
:+1great post I agree.