Low Body Temperature, Limb Numbness, Hot/cold Tingling

Doludolu

Hello, so for a couple days I am experiencing really unusual symptoms for me. Is anyone capable to correlate them with something?
Symptoms:
1) Low body temperature, like I wake up with 35.4 C (95,7 for Fahrenheit friends) in the morning and all the day I have chills and cold endings of the limbs.
2) Limb numbness or melting, I'm not sure how to say it haha , it happens to my limbs and it feels like very small but dense needles/numbness. Maybe poor blood flow to the extremities?
3) Hot/cold tingling of the limbs, sometimes I get it too and compared to numbness this is much more painful.

If you can correlate it with something please do it. I'm interested what is happening to my body, what micronutrients I'm missing and what exactly is malfunctioning in my body?

Thank you!

InChristAlone

Sounds like very poor circulation. Did something happen to set this off? Extremities that go to sleep easily could be B12 deficiency but coming on so suddenly suggests a stressful event.

theLaw

@Doludolu

Why not ask this on your journal thread with all of your other relevant info including labs?

It appears that you've received excellent suggestions from many members there including Haidut.

Also, you were making progress, and then disappeared for 6 months, so probably best to provide an update including full cronometer, so others can offer appropriate advice.

OP
Doludolu

Doludolu

Sounds like very poor circulation. Did something happen to set this off? Extremities that go to sleep easily could be B12 deficiency but coming on so suddenly suggests a stressful event.
Wonder where could the poor circulation come from. Well nothing significant happened.

EMF Mitigation - Flush Niacin - Big 5 Minerals